Community > Posts By > Bellatattoos

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 07:11 AM

Not yet...But I am scared of someone here
scared scared

Therapy30 Do you think I need therapy:wink: ?

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 07:03 AM

...shot before?

Bullet grazed my leg while walking in the projects. The back of my car (NEAR THE GAS TANK) was shot 4 timesscared . Was stabbed in the leg by a crackhead. I was jumped by 2 guys and a girl...my eye was busted, saved by a cabbie who drove me to the hospital, got stitches...but HELL they were NOT going to get my good make-up in my purse...they did make off with my scarf thoughrofl .

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 06:55 AM
ARROGANCE!

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 06:53 AM
Edited by Bellatattoos on Wed 03/11/09 06:55 AM

I Love Data from Star-Trek, if I found a man like him (but much less metallic) I would marry him in a nano-second!

since u r asking about demented...well maybe that he is old enough (kinda) to be my dad...

I LOVE DR. DREW PINSKY!!!!!! HE IS SMOKIN...have u ever seen his BICEPS...deliciouso'! Been in love with him since the "Love Line" days on MTV.drool
OH the things I would like to do to and with that man...sinful!!!

no photo
Wed 03/11/09 06:39 AM
Edited by Bellatattoos on Wed 03/11/09 06:39 AM

How easy is it for you to attach/detach to others??

Is there a difference for you via internet vs. in person?? What are the differences for you??

Unfortunately, sometimes too easy to detach for me. If someone hurts me, my emotion/caring towards them stops. Defense mechanism I guess. Plus, I can be interested one day and lose feelings the next. I don't get attached easy. I find people that do to be a turn-off. When you open up your heart to someone, you run the risk of being crushed emotionally, so someone must earn the right to be let in. Blindly caring is foolish.

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 02:41 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qtSnTgBYQ8&feature=channel_page

Ola' Como esta' chica? Mi- mucha' bien. Mucha Quiero Latinas.muy caliente!!! Bese a usted.

no photo
Tue 03/10/09 02:24 AM
Edited by Bellatattoos on Tue 03/10/09 02:25 AM

i think shes latina, and after two blondes, i love latinas, and i think theyre wonderful!!and ive even tried to look up how to speak spanish again.....

Is an Italiana' close enough...:wink: .If she should leave ya at the alter.

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 06:15 PM

there was one on bridezilla that were getting married for the 2nd time (like the 1st wasn't bad enough) some loud mouth bleach blonde

OMG-I remeber...she was like from Jersey or something...she had that fake blond hair, big mouth and was totally violent too. She had like a 15 yr old daughter she nearly beat down while shopping for shoes. She acted like a 12 year-old throwing temper tantrums...maybe more like 7.

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 06:12 PM

bridezillas...now that's one i didn't catch

Hey Chica...check your mail:smile: ...and give it a whirl.

did i do it?

YA...u did it...u did it...now u r really one of us...come my child...it won't hurt too muchlaugh

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 06:10 PM

Those women are so NASTY. I can't believe someone would marry 3/4's... hell all of them. I get embarrassed for them. Every once in awhile they have a "manzilla" on there...

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 06:07 PM

michelle (bella) and i have already shown we have no lives lol

btw...i'm kimberly and i'm a reality tv junkie

Hello Kimberly and welcome...do you need a sponsor for our RSA (Reality Shows Anonoymous)? Grab a chair, a cup of coffee and share...we r all friends here.laugh

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 06:04 PM

my son watches the ultimate fighter. i never got into that one

i posted the link to the other thread if anyone wants to catch up lol

Thanks yellowrose for doing that....very smart of ya. I didn't know you could/or how to do so:smile:

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 06:02 PM

Hey Chica...check your mail:smile: ...and give it a whirl.

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 05:30 PM
Edited by Bellatattoos on Mon 03/09/09 05:31 PM

I like "The Ultimate Fighter" series along with "The contender".

Yummy, sweaty, muscled up, tatted men...me likey

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 05:29 PM

oh yeah, also i watch big brother and survivor and did the i luv ny show and her stupid other spin off after that...should i be admitting 2 any of this?????

Read the original thread I started that yellowrose and I went back-and-forth on by ourselves for awhile. We admitted to ALOT worse:smile: ...we know way too much...

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 05:24 PM

shhh

its from constantly being referred to as the female of the canine species

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 05:23 PM
:tongue:Top Chef...much fun...I just love cooking shows...yummy:tongue: . And that Italian Fabio guy on the last show, yummy too...finger lickin' good!

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 05:21 PM

Chef Ramsey is funny:tongue:

I try and watch but he SCREAMS so much my head hurts. I watch him on BBC (a British Channel)where he goes to different failing restaurants in Europe and helps to revive them. Stll alot of the F bombs and yelling but not constantly. Good fun. I think he has an American version too on Fox or something but I like the whole British thing...much more crazy and eccentric people.

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 05:10 PM

flowerforyou I for the one who was cuddling with Brett while the other dumb chics ran offflowerforyou not sure on the nameflowerforyou

She was one of those 3 that came in later...have no idea of her name...she's a wallflower and disappears into the wallpaper...laugh

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 05:09 PM

it was ashley??? wow. her voice annoys me lol

AWFUL listening to her on the commentary and she has the weirdest scowl on her face...hard to describe...like she just ate sh*t or something...