Community > Posts By > Bellatattoos

no photo
Fri 09/25/09 02:25 PM
Married, doesn't want their pic out there for the world to see forever (nothing EVER goes away once uploaded). But Maybe people are just searching first before they decide to stay....oh, and some have no idea how to upload pics or don't have any on their computer.

no photo
Thu 09/24/09 11:33 AM

Spit the brown...swallow the white...sometimes

That was racist.

rofl

no photo
Wed 09/23/09 04:22 PM

hiy me nam are philip

i love you long time, me ma is sick, pleese send muneys

dumb ***

rofl So TRUE!

no photo
Wed 09/23/09 11:48 AM
I read that the first 40 years of our life we make up for errors in our previous life (the whole karma thing) and the 2nd 40 is preparing us for our next life and the choices we make will impact the course of our next go at it.

no photo
Wed 09/23/09 10:41 AM

You know what that love doctor said, right?

Ting Tang Walla Walla Bing Bang!

rofl

no photo
Wed 09/23/09 10:30 AM
As long as he's not a Psychiatrist!scared

My daddy's a doctor...he's the best....sorry, regressed for a moment....maybe I should marry a Psych doctor after all-lol!

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 05:27 PM

I freak when I think of paper towels squeaking between front teeth....I mean REALLY freak....just thinking about it now, gives me goose bumps, makes my mouth water, I clench my teeth and just feel like eeeeeecksurprised . Also when the Dentist puts that cotton in my mouth or uses gauze to wipe teeth I almost hit the ceiling! To embarresed to say anything though. My son laughs and has tried to do the paper towel thing on one than more occasion, not fun.

My sister used to do the paper towel thing to me when I was young and tortured me with itscared ...not sure if the fear came from that or it was there before???

What are your fears/phobias?

I'm afraid of Americans.smokin

We are a pretty scary lot, aren't we?:wink:

Yes, Yes we are....so glad we have each other:tongue:

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 11:17 AM
I was reading this thing on pheromones and kissing and it said men are "wetter" kissers and women less so because we have a keener sense of smell. Wet and sloppy yuk..or when they try to swallow you! Light kissing, a teasing kiss (if you know what I mean), neck and back of ear, gives me shivers down my spine...melts me. Then deeper and more forceful, nibbling here and there, pinning my arms up against a wall and...OMG...I need a man!

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 11:07 AM

Wow! I am stunned about the peaches thing....I swear, I thought I was the only one.

The opposite end of the spectrum....as a kid I used to lick all the chemicals off of polaroid photos....it pissed my dad off to no end (but, explains some of my abnormalities)

The one that sticks with me to this day is, I friggen love the smell of vulcanized rubber. I swear,everytime I walk into a place that sells tires, I drool like a dog staring at a roast. If no one is looking I will gnaw on a tire just for the taste.

rofl Love the licking of the polaroid!!!!
When I was a kid, and still kinda now, I love that first wiff you get when you open your door at a gas station! However, I remember it being a lot stronger smell when I was kid....of course back then, we could run with scissors, not wear a seatbelt, no helmets...no safety anything for that matter, and do pretty much everything that is considered unsafe now. Perhaps the gas pumps don't leak fuel anymore, damnbiggrin !

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 10:31 AM

all the time!!!smooched

With those lips...I don't think anyone would mind:wink:

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 10:29 AM
Yup!

The other day I wanted to squeeze this massive zit on a strangers face...how can someone walk around with with a huge pustule of gunk ready to explode, it's not like they can't see it???...but maybe a better question would be am I totally nasty for wanting to be his personal dermatologist!tongue2

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 10:22 AM
Edited by Bellatattoos on Tue 09/22/09 10:24 AM
FLYING! I went to Germany many years ago, during winter, and it was 12hrs of Turbulence! Those huge drop 1000ft things.

The next trip was to Mexico...I feared the airplane when I got on...it was old and rickety...we made it there ok but....Flying back was another story. I saw smoke coming out of the wing, it was getting darker and darker...I started freaking out and the guy in front of me said, "don't worry it's just condensation." I was sorta ok with the answer until the pilot came out from the cockpit sweating bullets and ran back in, then the 2nd pilot came out and looked freaked. I screamed, "We're all gonna die!" The girls next to me started crying. They then came over the radio and said not to worry...we need to circle the ocean and drop out fuelscared and land back in Mexico. I was freaking out, my sister was kissing her cross and I said Land in Florida, Land in Florida.

Again they said...no need to worry kinda thing...we had to land in the grass (after dropping fuel for 45 SCARY minutes in the air)...We couldn't land near the airport...there were fire trucks and ambulances below.

Once in the airport I was in perpetual panic, refusing to get back on a plane...I asked to take a train back...of course a train cannot go over water. I said F' it...I will do an Elian Gonzales...Give me an inner tube. Well I had to get back on, my friends drugged me up with Dramamin and every time I came to, they gave me more.

WOW, planes are scary!

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 09:08 AM

Th' MRI Tube!scared

The doc can give you a Volume before you go in there.

I wish I had known that. I went in stone cold sober and alert. Didn't open my eyes at all and paced my breathing. Felt like a lifetime.
Now, I don't know if getting buried would be such a good idea.

OMG-I totally have thought that what if you are buried, when you die, and you are doomed to suffer with eternally trying to claw your way out!

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 09:00 AM

I get a fear of ghosts when I am alone sometimes. :tongue:

*shakes head*

Like someone dead may be hangin out.. Ive prayed like a gajillion times they dont.

Listening to music backwards. scared sounds all evil.

I get afraid Im gonna get stuck in an elevator.. especially alone, or with stupid people.

hehe...I couldn't sleep last night, I watched Ghost Encounters, and was totally freaked out and when I finally fell asleep...I DREAMED ALIENS TOOK ME!

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 08:39 AM

God I thought I was the only one with the wierd teeth feeling, and also the friggin peaches!!!

O good God why does anyone seek them out?

LOL-There's probably some sort of support group out there for this-LOL.

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 08:37 AM

I'm afraid of dying alone or having to deal with the death of my parents alone, being an only child....

I agree...death in general upsets me. My son is and will always be an only child, I feel sad now that you said this...I have thought about that many times!

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 08:36 AM
Edited by Bellatattoos on Tue 09/22/09 08:36 AM

Salt water freaks me out but the wierd one is I get the heebie jeebies from the fuzz on peaches. Makes my skin crawl.

The "heebie jeebies" those were the words I was looking for, sums everything up! Peach fuzz eccccccksick . All bodies of water freak me out too...my sister used to try and drown me every summer...do you see a theme here-lol!

no photo
Tue 09/22/09 08:12 AM
I freak when I think of paper towels squeaking between front teeth....I mean REALLY freak....just thinking about it now, gives me goose bumps, makes my mouth water, I clench my teeth and just feel like eeeeeecksurprised . Also when the Dentist puts that cotton in my mouth or uses gauze to wipe teeth I almost hit the ceiling! To embarresed to say anything though. My son laughs and has tried to do the paper towel thing on one than more occasion, not fun.

My sister used to do the paper towel thing to me when I was young and tortured me with itscared ...not sure if the fear came from that or it was there before???

What are your fears/phobias?

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 07:10 PM

I agree. I was afraid the other girl was going to win. If she did, I was going to be mad. Thank goodness Tali won.

OMG....I would have been mad too!!! I can't believe the emotion this finale' evoked in me...I was like oh no when Tali met his father, brother and grandma...I was like of course....the blond haired, blue eyed Christian girl was their choice. Yeah Luke for making the right decision...he's a very lucky man!

no photo
Mon 09/21/09 07:03 PM
Edited by Bellatattoos on Mon 09/21/09 07:06 PM
I am hazel eyes with a touch of green...like what I read and, if I do say so myself, I am a fabulous kisser...or so I have been told. Cool post!

And the "get scared of relationships" part, on the green eyes part, is SO TRUE! Hopefully one day I will find love and allow myself to be vulnerable so I can truly accept it!!!