Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 12/11/16 06:31 PM
I have never met a girl/woman that I found attractive that wanted to be more then friends. So yes it is possible I have only ever been friends with the women I find attractive.

no photo
Sun 12/11/16 06:23 PM
I smile and nod.

no photo
Sat 12/10/16 06:56 PM
Legion??

no photo
Sat 12/10/16 06:54 PM
Romeo and Juliet, every one dies in the end and their love is left unrealized.

no photo
Thu 12/08/16 09:30 PM
They're trying to see if the grass really is greener on the other side? Then again even though I've been cheated on I've never found myself in a situation where I could cheat on someone so truthfully I have no idea.what

no photo
Thu 12/08/16 09:26 PM
When it comes to dating I'm so far beyond stagnant that I'm a salt flat. I don't even think I know how to date anymore and now that I think about it I wonder if I even knew how TO date.what huh

no photo
Thu 12/08/16 09:18 PM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 12/08/16 09:18 PM
I'll be doing the Christmas day shenanigans (food and presents) with the family but I will most likely be working on new years eve and day.

no photo
Fri 12/02/16 10:48 PM
The first thing I do after getting home is a shower fallowed by finding something to eat. Then I spend a few hours checking emails, dating site profiles (7 including this one), maybe stream a show or two. Then I brush my teeth, use allergy eye drops and go to bed. On my days off I run errands, do my shopping for the week, do laundry, clean my place, read, play video games, stream a few shows/movies, and dependent upon the weather hike, bike or work out. After all that I end the day the same way I do when I'm working, shower, dating sites and then bed.

no photo
Thu 12/01/16 06:58 PM
I don't know, my last relationship was the opposite of that, I'd say about 20:80 and the one before that I was at about 5:95. This would probably explain why I'm not so keen on getting into another relationship.

no photo
Wed 11/30/16 06:55 PM
I like lamp!bigsmile

no photo
Wed 11/30/16 06:52 PM
It's like or some junk, YELLER!!

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 09:13 PM
Become a cartoon/anime creator.

no photo
Tue 11/29/16 09:10 PM
I'm not an A-hole I've got no problem going out and getting a coffee or something but ice cream is out seeing as how I'm horribly lactose intolerant. I don't worry about that much though because it is usually a co-worker or class mate that ask me if I want to join their group and that doesn't happen very often. As for a single person asking me if I would mind doing something that happens once every 3 to 5 years and I have never had any takers when I'm the one doing the asking.

no photo
Mon 11/28/16 09:48 PM
I excepted long ago that the only woman that would date me has ether got serious mental issues or is incredible desperate. Ether way, her dropping this bombshell in my lap would not surprise me in the least which is, oh yeah, why I stopped dating.

no photo
Thu 11/24/16 07:37 PM
I've said it before, if you spend your life looking back at what could have been and what was you'll end up running over and going by what may be. Learn from your past but don't dwell upon it.

no photo
Wed 11/23/16 06:03 PM
I'll have to take your word for it.

no photo
Wed 11/23/16 06:01 PM
It snowed and rained off and on yesterday west of Denver, but today it was warm and any snow that survived the rain is all gone.

no photo
Tue 11/22/16 07:04 PM
I would if I dated.

no photo
Tue 11/22/16 02:42 PM
I personally don't mind working the holidays because I've never had a girl friend/wife and kids to spend them with and when the rest of my family gets together it's almost painful how much fun I'm not having. Don't get me wrong, I love them but more then two hours spent with some of them and I'm looking to polish off all the alcohol in the house, and I'm not even a big drinker, it just helps me deal with them.

no photo
Tue 11/22/16 01:16 PM
Sorry I have to work a ten hour shift on Thanksgiving.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25