Community > Posts By > AmberRose

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 04:42 PM
That is way too much information for a dating site. laugh

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 04:41 PM
It's the terrorist fault, not the Israelis, that innocent people die.
If terrorist hide (and hide weapons) among the people then they are the ones responsible for civilians death.

no photo
Sun 01/11/09 04:37 PM
well q tips work better when your ears are wet thats why I clean my ears right after I step out the shower.
I never heard of licking them...odd

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:52 PM

<<<<see my pajamas ?

night everyone

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:50 PM

you know what theres not an age that is creepy.but i can tell u this its creepy when we fight over on a online forum site that is about age. lol. sorry too funny.

whos fighting? I am flirting. I am trying to bring out all the old age creepy guys and then I am going to pick the bext one and bop him.

Just to make sure my generationX-GenerationO-Generationduh-GenerationWTF translation filter is working correctly, and in part because of Bill Clinton's perversion of the word "IS", how are you, a 20ish girl defining the word BOP?

:wink:

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:49 PM
i am going to bed. please clean up my thread when youre done playing in it. I dont want to see a mess in it when i come back tomorrow. waving

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:46 PM

Doesn't the age of the person they are hitting on have something to do with it. I think it would be pretty creepy for a young guy to be hitting on me.

Same here. I hate when the 8 year olds at the playground try to pick me up or look at me like I am strawberry kool aid

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:44 PM

i'm still trying to figure out why its your golden years when you spend most of your time in a doctors office,my golden years was in love collegelove

Im in college and theres no gold just brokeness. thats why i am on a dating forum on a friday night and not out partying like the cool people. sad
hey enjoy the college life..don't let the duke lacrosse incident scare ya...actually avoid beta,alpha is ok:smile:love alpha manlove

I have not a clue of what youre talking about mister.
College is cool even if i cant live on campus until next year and instead i am stuck living at home where i cant party and i spend fridays on a dating forum making run on sentences.

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:42 PM

i'm still trying to figure out why its your golden years when you spend most of your time in a doctors office,my golden years was in love collegelove

Im in college and theres no gold just brokeness. thats why i am on a dating forum on a friday night and not out partying like the cool people. sad
i dont need to party hardy to be cool shades

well then you must be a rare entity

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:40 PM

you know what theres not an age that is creepy.but i can tell u this its creepy when we fight over on a online forum site that is about age. lol. sorry too funny.

whos fighting? I am flirting. I am trying to bring out all the old age creepy guys and then I am going to pick the bext one and bop him.

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:38 PM

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:36 PM

I don't think its age that really makes someone creepy.. really its the people with pics that are staring you down like they rigged a magical camera up to their pics to watch you as they send you weird messages like.. "hi, lets meet in a dark ally somewhere and talk.."

Thats, creepy.

I pretend Im flirting in my picture. blushing

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:34 PM
Edited by AmberRose on Fri 01/09/09 11:35 PM

creepy is as creepy does

Catwoman does Gump. (forrest Gump)laugh

quote:
"don't old people usually know they're old? i mean whether they want to admit it or not?"

but do they know theyre creepy?

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:31 PM

****Warning**** Late night stupid op topic.

At what age on forums do middle age guys become "old age creepy guys?"

This op inspired by that other thread about old age creepy guys.
when black hairs grow out of their ears?

Lets not be so specific ..ecknoway

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:30 PM

When you start calling them "old age creepy guys".

Another guy with a monkey picture. man I am going to have to get me some different pictures to fit in here. Here I am thinking I should put up pictures of myself.

S**t did i just jack my own thread?

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:27 PM
****Warning**** Late night stupid op topic.

At what age on forums do middle age guys become "old age creepy guys?"

This op inspired by that other thread about old age creepy guys.

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:17 PM
Edited by AmberRose on Fri 01/09/09 11:23 PM
(this post erased by author due to its stupidness)

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:10 PM

were a cop and had a warrant to arrest a chester,would you arrest them without incident or say he resisted and beat the crap out of him/her?

arrest him. he is innocent until proven guilty.

after the trial then you beat him

Speaking of chesters, Michael Jackson is coming back to the America. He bought a house in California

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:06 PM

I would trade every point of looks for brains, get rich, and buy stupid girls while hiring smart people to stimulate my mind. In the end it would be a win/win situation. Smart and rich with anybody shallow enough to hang around the money. Luckily though, I don't think I'll need to trade anything unless someone shoots me with a stupid ray..

cool. just keep enough looks so you dont scare small children.

(same joke twice in one thread i know but its my thread and i make the rules)whoa

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 11:02 PM
Edited by AmberRose on Fri 01/09/09 11:03 PM
citizen joe- "Short of being healthy, I don't put much stock in being extraordinary. I was just pointing out that one could be a means to an end of the other. Physical beauty is temporary. Stupidity is forever. "

cit joe -"stupidity is forever"

me-That's not true because people can learn. I am in college so I wont be stupid when my looks fade.

cit joe--"physical beauty is temporary"

me-Unless you marry the right person. A person who looks at you like youre at your best beauty no matter how old you get.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6