Community > Posts By > AmberRose

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 06:58 PM

I give up nothing...maybe that's why I've been getting nothing. laugh

It's a trade. Not a give up. You trade what youre not using for something you can use. I am not using about 10 points of looks and I could use 10 more oints of brains so thats why I would trade 10 looks for 10 brains.
well if you put it like that, I'll trade ALL of my looks cos I sure aint using em frustrated

Just dont scare the small children. If you keep beating your head against the wall like that you will have a dented head and no brains.rofl rofl
Oh i crack myself up sometimes.
laugh laugh laugh

are you laughing at me punk?
uuuhhh....WITH you bigsmile

Get off my lawn. scared

I just saw that new Clint Eastwood movie and that is the sexiest older guy I have ever seen I would so do him.

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 06:54 PM

<<<< Strikes a pose.

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 06:52 PM

Do people feel the need to pose?:tongue:
:smile: Because they are nobodies and want to feel like they are somebody:smile:

Oh please guy. At least those with a pose have a real picture and not some monkey picture.

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 06:50 PM

It's a trade. Not a give up. You trade what youre not using for something you can use. I am not using about 10 points of looks and I could use 10 more oints of brains so thats why I would trade 10 looks for 10 brains.
well if you put it like that, I'll trade ALL of my looks cos I sure aint using em frustrated

Just dont scare the small children. If you keep beating your head against the wall like that you will have a dented head and no brains.rofl rofl
laugh laugh laugh

are you laughing at me punk?

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 06:46 PM
You open your curtains and their they are. You open your door and there their are. You go to the skating and just by quenadience <(Neither I nor my spellcheck knows how to spell that word) there they are.
You log onto your computer and go to your favorite site and their they are.
You go to the restroom and there they are.

Thats how I stalk anyway. scared

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 06:41 PM
Because if we dont stop moving while taking the picture it shows up all blurry.

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:33 PM
oh and then tell women they spelled "your" like "you're" like i did in my post above.

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:32 PM

ok all i have something for ya ,i know im new to this site but how do you get the ladys attention on here .please help me out all .

make a controversial OP about women and say youre a nice guy on top of it. Then complain that no people answer youre messages.
You will get attention from everyone because the argue threads are the ones that the people here like.

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:27 PM

hey i have some answers.....
ur lovely blond and u will have no trouble on this site.flowerforyou

we all should turn blond maybe?slaphead slaphead

No i am blond and I tuned red. Reds get more interesting men.

<<<---- likes redheads pitchfork

<<<<<<Is bisexual and likes the girl in your photo. Too bad youre not her.

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:25 PM

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:22 PM

hey i have some answers.....
ur lovely blond and u will have no trouble on this site.flowerforyou

we all should turn blond maybe?slaphead slaphead

No i am blond and I tuned red. Reds get more interesting men.

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 03:14 PM

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 02:53 PM

Forum moderator!! O ****. You seemed kind of down on dating forums so I would never have guessed.

I can sneak up on the bad guys a lot easier this way.

AmberRose <Good girl on best behavior. :angel:

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 02:52 PM

You can go back to the past.
You can date women with meat on their bones anytime you want its your choice guy.
Are you afraid that other people wont approve of your choice?
No not scared of that at all. I just don't understand why our society changed in its choice of women

H
O
L
L
Y
W
O
L
D

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 02:51 PM

Happy Birthday.

drinker thank you. can legally drink now. wooo hooo. Can you spare some change for a bottle?

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 02:46 PM
You can go back to the past.
You can date women with meat on their bones anytime you want its your choice guy.
Are you afraid that other people wont approve of your choice?

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 02:44 PM

Well I certainly need more brin power so I'd have to trade some...of course I can't afford to trade too much :tongue:

Just trade enough so that you are 1 point above scaring small children.

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 02:40 PM
Edited by AmberRose on Fri 01/09/09 02:42 PM

"You're new, but you're smart, so you'll get the hang of this very quickly....!"

Arent you a sweet man calling me smart.blushing flowerforyou Is Indiana near New Jersey?
Wait until I finish college then I will be kick ass smart. I probably even be head manager at the Ice cream palor I work at in the summer. bigsmile

"Seriously -- I've been here over 2 years, and I'm a forum moderator for the site. I'm a lot of things, but I've never been called a scammer! "

Forum moderator!! O ****. You seemed kind of down on dating forums so I would never have guessed.

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 02:37 PM

"My standards ARE high. They have to be. I'd list my deal-breakers, but there isn't enough room in this forum. I'd have to send you a transcript. Just send $12.95 to the address on your screen."

spock send 12.95? Are you one of then internet scammers?

J/K

no really are you?

Is he?

laugh laugh laugh laugh Send 12.95 and find out................

laugh laugh laugh laugh

ok i will. I expect a free gift in return and a money back guar.

no photo
Fri 01/09/09 02:35 PM

Did Myspace close down recentlyhuh

I use to be on myspace and I dont get how mingle is really much better except for having an older crowd.
I mean look at your topics. They are the same as teens make on their forums. Without the word "like" repeated 1000 times a day.
I like it here because it has adults but still it's not like your topics are better. Seriously, do I need to show examples?