Community > Posts By > AmberRose

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 07:15 PM
I read that book elegant universe and it talked about string theory and I didnt understand a darn thing. Whats this about lots of universes all rolled up and little things called quantum strings? I have enough issues in this universe and I hate to think there is more me's in other universes with other issues.

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 07:11 PM
Isnt slaphead this the 1 millionth bad boy thread?

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 07:09 PM
becaus they give millions to the politicians and the little mom and pas dont.

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 07:08 PM
Edited by AmberRose on Thu 01/08/09 07:16 PM
Do you mean those horrible dancing computer people on the ads. I hate them.

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 03:17 PM

drifter....loook at my main profile picture. Look at my wrist.
We all have issues and if you pretend you dont care what others think then you start lashing out for attention and do stupid stuff. I was stupid once and i cried out in a bad way.

Just admit you care about what SOME people think. It's not a big deal. really
Im takig the pic down in 5 minutes so look quick. Im not looking for attention just trying to make my point to drifters.

NO offence but that would never be an option for me. and the point of the thread wasn't for attention. I realy wanted to know where some people get off trying to tell someone else how they should be. 9 times out of 10 they don't even have their own $hit straight, why are they trying to tell other people how to live?

I don't try to tell people how to live. I'll give examples of my life and experiances and then let them make their own decision. But only if they ask. If they don't its none of my business.

I wasnt saying you were looking for attention. people try to tell others how to live because some care and because some just like to hear themselves talk and some just like to make themselves look good.
I have been guilty of all 3.

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 03:14 PM

Nice guys dont finish last. Girls want nice guys. The problem with the nice guys is that they are down on themselves or are not confident . Women see those nice guys as boys not men. Also nice guys go for girls who aren't their type. If your a computer geek more than likely you wont attract a girl or women who is well put together bc of their standards. It can happen but guys tend to go for girls who are out of their league. So find a women who has things in common with you who would be attracted to you physically and mentally and show her that u are in charge.

yea! whet she said.

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 03:05 PM
Edited by AmberRose on Thu 01/08/09 03:15 PM
drifter....loook at my main profile picture. Look at my wrist.
We all have issues and if you pretend you dont care what others think then you start lashing out for attention and do stupid stuff. I was stupid once and i cried out in a bad way.

Just admit you care about what SOME people think. It's not a big deal. really
Im takig the pic down in 5 minutes so look quick. Im not looking for attention just trying to make my point to drifters.
I took it down now.

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:57 PM
Edited by AmberRose on Thu 01/08/09 03:11 PM
dont read this post. i erased it

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:54 PM

I think youre right and I was trying to be funny. I didnt know you were taking the topic seriously. my bad. flowerforyou
I like it when guys have something in their profile but I dont expect much from guys my age.

It's OK -- this is just one of those ongoing problems that I like to complain about 63 times a day for no reason (although it's good typing practice).

There's a thread on here called One Glorious Profile which myself and several others have been using to display actual profile material we've found on other sites -- and they're SO bad, they're funny. And we add our own little commentaries, too.

Seriously, I look at Mutual Match profiles every day, and I swear that everyone within 250 miles of me is using the exact same profile -- and it's not a good one, either....!

I am only 21 so i dont have all that much life experience to write about. I could write about skateboarding and hanging out at the beach but that would bore people. So far most guys emailing me ahve not even read my profile. I get the urge to make up something exciting but then I wouldnt be able to really meet anyone without exposing myself.
I think I will look for the "one glorious profile" thread and i hope my profile from cs is not on it. laugh

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:45 PM

whats with all these people wasting my time with the no pic on the profile?

The reality is that 99% of all profiles on dating sites are wastes of time either way -- pic or no pic.

"I don't know what to write here" is not a turn on, even with the best pic in the world....

Are we suppose to write to turn others on?

I will wirte on my profile............please message me I want your sexy body all over me ooooo aaaaaaa......

It's a written medium. If people are interested in being taken seriously, they can at least write something better than "I don't know what to write here" or "I'll fill this out later" or "Anything you want to know, you'll have to ask."

Laziness is not attractive. An inability to write three coherent sentences about oneself is not attractive.

Unless you really don't care if you're contacted by horny illiterates and submorons, it makes sense to me to put something useful and relevant into one's profile.

The fact that few bother to do so tells me how serious they are about meeting someone -- or it tells me everything I need to know about their intellectual status.

Either way, it's a waste of time to deal with them.

I think youre right and I was trying to be funny. I didnt know you were taking the topic seriously. my bad. flowerforyou
I like it when guys have something in their profile but I dont expect much from guys my age.

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:39 PM

why are you asking us if you dont care what others think?

I was wondering that, too.

I don't give a F^ck what people think. I'm just wondering why everyone thinks its their place to tell someone else how to live.

if youre wondering then you care?
Maybe you care because youre a human being and other people matter to you. maybe youre not the monster you think you are. maybe you have feelings....maybe? perhaps? could be?flowerforyou

Doubt it.

People who are bad people dont ask the questions you asked. they dont care. you seem to care. you dont want to but you do. youre human and youre not as bad as you think you are, just accept it.

ok that is all i have in the psycho babble department. I only had psych 101 so far in college

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:35 PM

whats with all these people wasting my time with the no pic on the profile?

The reality is that 99% of all profiles on dating sites are wastes of time either way -- pic or no pic.

"I don't know what to write here" is not a turn on, even with the best pic in the world....

Are we suppose to write to turn others on?

I will wirte on my profile............please message me I want your sexy body all over me ooooo aaaaaaa......

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:32 PM

I was wondering that, too.

I don't give a F^ck what people think. I'm just wondering why everyone thinks its their place to tell someone else how to live.

if youre wondering then you care?
Maybe you care because youre a human being and other people matter to you. maybe youre not the monster you think you are. maybe you have feelings....maybe? perhaps? could be?flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:30 PM
I am going to donate everything of my body then I will get to live on after i die. ok in bits and pieces but still i will be living on and someone will live or be able to see because of me. :angel: :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:27 PM

whats with all these people wasting my time with the no pic on the profile? it just screams hi i'm trying to hide something. its like hey thanks for the big hint to just bypass you!!!! why would you not post a current pic??? are you trying to disappoint?

why do you look at their profile if they have no picture? arent you the one wasting your own time?

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:25 PM
youre a nice looking lady but I think you should put up a picture without the guy. He looks goofy.

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:23 PM

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 02:20 PM

I wouldn't be inclined to give legal advice. Every state's laws are different.

Somethings best just ignored.

but sometimes I want to look outside.

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 01:00 PM

My neighbor leaves his curtains open and our windows are close and he is sooo 50 years old. When I open my curtains for sun I sometimes get old ass shots. Id tell my parents but I am afraid my dad would kill the man, go to prison, and Id not have anyone to pay for my college and gas.
I know he waits until he thinks I am in my room before he undresses.
No reply is necessary, just random ramblings from Amber.rant rant
:tongue: Its legal for him to do that:tongue: As long as he is in his house:smile:

its not about legal or not legal. its about grossesness rant

no photo
Thu 01/08/09 12:58 PM
Edited by AmberRose on Thu 01/08/09 12:59 PM
dont read this post