Community > Posts By > fleta_n_mach

no photo
Fri 11/28/14 04:15 PM
Ha, I shaved his head! :heart: Now he's for sure loveable to me. I love him.

I forgot to count the number of toilet paper squares he uses though.

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 06:33 PM
laugh

is that code for a "chubby"? rofl

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 06:31 PM
Adrenaline!

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 06:16 PM

Lmao .. Fleta you are funny .. It's like tracking Santa's movements .. Only you are tracking a gnome lol :-)

That is funnier than hell. I'm detail orientated ya know. I can't help it.

Last post for a period of time, folks, deal with it.

He's 25 miles away, last highway to me. smitten

waving

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 05:53 PM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Thu 11/27/14 05:53 PM
Ginger has been chirping little barks all day, when I'm on the phone and she hears the key word, "coming". laugh "He's coming", or "that turn is coming up". laugh "... and sorry Ginger, we are not going to Grandma's, for giblets and treats she has for you. Tomorrow we'll go."

What a forelorn look I get from the dog.

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 05:44 PM
Foooooook an AYE!

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 05:23 PM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Thu 11/27/14 05:27 PM
almost an hour away.

53 north to chetek/barron in a few minutes, then hwy 8 across is 55 mph. He's been on the interstate 65 mph.

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 05:02 PM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Thu 11/27/14 05:12 PM

laugh big time butterflies..isn't it??flowerforyou flowerforyou

yes, but he is late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Says he's almost in Eau Claire.

That's 1.25 hours! Mo's Diner. Ha. The big chicken statue. He didn't even see it. lmfao! Osseo.

94 west

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 04:58 PM

I've been pacing the kitchen for the last 2 hours.

Oh dear .. think about the floor and structural integrity etc. etc.
Pace in the living-room for the remaining hours!

Hang in there girl!!
flowerforyou flowerforyou

I'm hanging! By my teeth, I'm hanging.

Since we missed Thanksgiving Dinner at my mother's, we'll go there tomorrow. I have the pies, for dessert after all. ohwell

So I just finished tossing a whole chicken in a roaster, zucchini with yellow squash, acorn squash with butter and brown sugar to roast without my help for a couple hours.

flowerforyou

I put some Smashing Pumpkins on the stereo. drinker
The Smashing Pumpkins - Tonight, Tonight

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 03:40 PM

Ok, I may get flamed for this, but what the heck.

I have to disagree with those that maintain you should have high expectations. There is a world of difference between having goals and dreams, and expectations. We dream of our soul mate, we have very specific goals as to how we go about life and find our soul mate (being in Mingle2 is one, right?). But if you sit down and write everything you expect your soul mate to be, you will probably never meet that person. Love, and relationships, are a compromise. When you say you met your perfect match, is that really true? What do you mean by perfection? I'd submit to you that often (and maybe every) perfect match does not meet ALL your expectations.

Just sayin'

One thing I've started learning about recently is Tao. I'm still learning about it, but I think at least one wise thing it suggests it that you let go of your expectations but do set goals on achieving happiness.

I think the hardest thing for people to do (I include myself) is to let go of things that in the long term are not that important in your life's journey.

Btw, I consider not dating a serial murderer to be a goal, not an expectation. :wink:

I'll let ya know how it turns out with my soul mate.

I did write it all down. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 03:37 PM

I got just two words to say:

pre mature

lol

Love that comment! Lol

drinks

I have a feeling some of the ones on here didn't get it lol.

bj's first.

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 03:37 PM
WTF?

Google maps.grumble

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 03:35 PM

Do you want your partner to be kinkier than you?

lol I don't know if it makes sense..but I feel like girls prefer when the guy takes the initiative, and some guys expect their partners to do so..
That makes sense,but we should NEVER let her be much more kinkier,cause at some point,she may want to ****us,no no I mean like ***** style,and no real man wants THAT!!surprised scared scared noway
bad effect of unemployment..loltongue2

rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 03:35 PM
love of my life :heart:

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 03:31 PM

OK, Everyone, let's take a break from debating. How about some popcorn and a round of drinks?

frack! I want pumpkin pie, amongst other things with whip cream.

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 03:19 PM
okay, down to the last 3.5 hours. Jeeze....

Like he's never seen a little bit of snow.

I've been pacing the kitchen for the last 2 hours.

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 02:47 PM

HEHEHE...

that one did have me rollin...

rofl rofl rofl

you have quite an enchanting and disarming sense of humor...

No wonder Rock is Rockin for ya...

Happy Thanksgivings to one and all!

flowers

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 01:32 PM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Thu 11/27/14 01:32 PM
Minnesota. I 90 to La Crosse. Will go across the Mississippi there in 110 miles. Very scenic crossing into WI.

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 01:02 PM
Edited by fleta_n_mach on Thu 11/27/14 01:01 PM

Can we all at least agree that there is nothing genetically different about white people and black people that would cause one group to be more likely to riot, break stuff, and burn stuff?

That I agree with. drinker

I can agree with THAT statement, but that's not what fleta said, which had been called into question. I think everyone can agree we all want world peace, but that wasn't being discussed here, either.

Fleta said 'whites don't riot, break stuff, and burn stuff due to racially-charged motivations'.

Before my quote was completely bastardized, THAT was the sentiment I'd agreed to; as long as 'white folk' enjoy White Privilege in a nation built upon and catering TO it,

there is no reason FOR 'white folk' TO "riot, break stuff, and burn stuff" due to racially-charged motivations.

drinks

Really, so no churches have ever been bombed in Alabama? And no businesses burned out in Mississippi?

Check your premises, you are in error again.

uh, I disallowed KKK fanatics that are of an occult in my point.

But why, are they not relevant to the topic? Can we apply that same logic to the Sharpton/Jackson/Odumbo inspired protestors?

Point taken. Done.

Besides, I have to pee.

no photo
Thu 11/27/14 12:55 PM

hi

Hi
Please click the link to New Members Welcome Area.