Community > Posts By > byteme

byteme's photo
Sun 08/22/10 09:58 AM
still fighting the good fight. Looking for a home in nv. Calif. sucks time to go babe

byteme's photo
Sat 08/21/10 01:57 PM
U got more than that Im sure

byteme's photo
Fri 08/13/10 08:29 PM
thanks OBAMA u dip s**t

I wish they would of put a Japenese Cultural Center that u had to walk through to get to the USS Arizona. I wonder how that would of been looked at. Anyway it was not the peoples fault all people are good its always the ones in charge.. So why didn't they?

we did the Japanese more harm than they did us. they should put an American cultural center in Nagasaki, maybe to glorify the end of the war.

Thier ya go.. if it brings back memories it has to be good..Huh

it's a memorable place...

Maybe it would bring this country together if every courthouse through out the land would fly a Confederate Flag and a Union Flag along side each other.

Shows solidarity and Unity.. Not division and Hatred.. it was not the Flag that was the problem. thier were/are good people in the South.

not a bad suggestion, but the country is run more on regional consensus, so ya really have to cater to where the money is coming from and if flying that flag causes money to be lost, I doubt it will happen

money talks, money is power

Yea but whats the difference.. Foriegn fighters on our land or a civil war.. They both fly flags and concepts foriegn to what is believed by the majority.

Why cater to 1?

byteme's photo
Fri 08/13/10 08:28 PM

I wish they would of put a Japenese Cultural Center that u had to walk through to get to the USS Arizona. I wonder how that would of been looked at. Anyway it was not the peoples fault all people are good its always the ones in charge.. So why didn't they?

we did the Japanese more harm than they did us. they should put an American cultural center in Nagasaki, maybe to glorify the end of the war.

Thier ya go.. if it brings back memories it has to be good..Huh

it's a memorable place...

Maybe it would bring this country together if every courthouse through out the land would fly a Confederate Flag and a Union Flag along side each other.

Shows solidarity and Unity.. Not division and Hatred.. it was not the Flag that was the problem. thier were/are good people in the South.

not a bad suggestion, but the country is run more on regional consensus, so ya really have to cater to where the money is coming from and if flying that flag causes money to be lost, I doubt it will happen

money talks, money is power

Yea but whats the difference.. Foriegn fighters on our land or a civil war.. They both fly flags and concepts foriegn to what is believed by the majority.

Why cater to 1?

byteme's photo
Wed 07/07/10 08:06 PM
hope u have ammo for those guns

byteme's photo
Wed 07/07/10 02:20 PM
Why is it leagly for the black panther to intimadate people that wish to vote in a free country. The DOJ want to drop the case but we all know that the prez Oboma is the one that is the biggist RASIST in this country. The black Panthers said that they want to KILL whites and there babies And that we r all crackers. Who r the real traitors to this country. Time to lock and load America

byteme's photo
Thu 07/01/10 05:54 PM
Only smart to people who think he is. All he dose is lie and spent money. Hes not doing a damm thing to help this country. All hes doing is going to bankrupt us real fast. We need help not oboma

byteme's photo
Mon 06/21/10 09:55 PM
Kill them all and save us lots of money. After all an eye for an eye then a life for a life

byteme's photo
Mon 06/21/10 09:49 PM

I hope everyone is enjoying the Summer Solstice. I had a very enlightening but mellow day. I'm going to celebrate by going to bed early. bigsmile
Aint it a shame that reliegion came along and wrecked the fun

byteme's photo
Mon 05/03/10 08:47 PM

Mexicans here and in Mexico are rather upset by the recent enactment of stricter anti-illegal alien laws by Arizona's governor.

In light of the following, that position demonstrates the typical double standard used by race-hustlers and assorted something-for-nothings. Read on, and read it to the end.

New Immigration Laws: Read to the bottom or you will miss the message...

1 There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.

2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.

3. All government business will be conducted in our language.

4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.

5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office

6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.

7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.

8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.

9.. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.

10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted &, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.

Too strict?......

The above laws are the current immigration laws of MEXICO !!!

These sound fine to me, NOW, how can we get these laws to be America's immigration laws??

WAKE UP, AMERICA - we are about to lose our country.........

They just voted to give ourSS to illeagles what the H L

drinker

That's pretty close to the way our own Immigration Laws read.

We just have terrorist sympathizers in power who refuse to enforce the law to the letter. The pay from the lobbyists is too good. Isn't bribery Illegal????

byteme's photo
Sat 05/01/10 10:04 PM

On the border towns and for at least three hours north of them, this ain't news.

Like I posted before, Illegals, Mexican/Salvadoran gangs and Cartels have all but taken over a lot of small towns.

You won't hear much about it on MSM.
Time that everyone knows what it happening on the boarder. Shoot first talk later. We dont want them here unless they are legal.

byteme's photo
Fri 04/16/10 04:07 PM
U bumped ur head

byteme's photo
Fri 04/16/10 08:04 AM
If u dont learn from history u will repeat it. How can u not see that. R u blind

byteme's photo
Thu 04/15/10 07:35 PM
Someone who knows what hes talking about unlike many others who just worry about there own history

byteme's photo
Thu 04/15/10 07:32 PM
Lack of brains came first

byteme's photo
Wed 04/14/10 09:52 PM
Oboma has broken every promise he made in his campain. The man is a liar just like everyone in Washington. We r screwed

byteme's photo
Wed 04/14/10 09:50 PM
Nice to know that there r some smart people on this sight.

byteme's photo
Wed 04/14/10 09:48 PM

Nice attempt to mislead by trying to classify Buchanan as a 'progressive', tho' ... That title's reserved for you little kidlets on the Leninist Left ...

My mistake. I surely would have thought that someone like yourself who fancies himeself as being the King of Sarcasm would have had known the difference between someone being ironical as opposed to someone propagandizing with a defective dataset.

But I guess you were too busy dreaming up the Grand Insult to pay attention to the line "Oh wait..." that would have given up "What's really going on here."

Or maybe you just had the monocle in the wrong eye when you read the post, Herr Knight?

Oh, and please do something about that Botoxed-On Ultra Conservative Sneer, willya' ? It's really no more becoming than the fathomless arrogance of which you accuse the democratically elected people who run the country.

-Kerry O.

byteme's photo
Wed 04/14/10 10:57 AM
My concern is that we r paying the other countries that would like to see us dead for there oil when we dont have to. And yes we do need to find other enegy, I agree.

byteme's photo
Tue 04/13/10 08:48 PM
BAKKEN is from MONTANA TO CANADA. THEY NOW KNOW HOW TO GET IT OUT CHEAPER THAN BEFORE. THEY SAY THAT THE OIL IS VERY CLEAN AND THERE IS 5 BILLION BARRELS THERE. bUSH MANDATED THAT WE DRILL BUT THE ENVIRLMENTLISTS ARE BLOCKING IT WHITH HELP FROM PEOPLE WHO WANT US TO RELY ON OVERSEAS OIL. LOOK IT UP PEOPLE.