Community > Posts By > byteme

byteme's photo
Tue 04/13/10 12:09 PM
This way of thinking only make people narrow minded. Wake up people. This countries oil is not all gone.

byteme's photo
Mon 04/12/10 08:07 PM
Did u bump ur head

byteme's photo
Mon 04/12/10 08:05 PM
History dose effect us today. Do not repeat it. U know very little about this country or the world without history. Did u know that we have more oil than the whole mid east altogether has but our government wont let us drill because the envirolmentlists are funded by people that would be hurt if we didi not buy there oil. Check the Denver Post.

byteme's photo
Tue 12/01/09 10:24 AM
send all illeagles back where they all came from and sink that boat

byteme's photo
Sun 11/29/09 08:17 AM
There is a gal on here that just found a guy like him. This one is a little worst off. maybe she will dump the dude for this one.

byteme's photo
Thu 11/26/09 11:00 PM
Rode the harleys with friends for the day We call it our orphan run because we have no real family to go to for dinner so we r our family. Its great to have good friends like that.

byteme's photo
Thu 11/26/09 10:55 PM

He has a handfull front or rear. sick

byteme's photo
Thu 11/26/09 07:56 PM
Bah humbug

byteme's photo
Wed 11/25/09 08:36 PM
Its not that funny theres no BLOOD

byteme's photo
Wed 11/25/09 09:10 AM

I'm not seeing NPR News or BBC News.
Its just an example jeeze! I m out busy working day tomorrowhave great night (for the ladies ) flowerforyou
Hey dog face I hope u like whats coming ur way I dont and wont stand by and let it happen if I dont have to

byteme's photo
Tue 11/24/09 01:09 PM

Yeah bro. Technically, that would qualify as illegal ....we deal with the same bs.....legal to purchase and pay taxes on.....legal to own...yet illegal to have in your possession....even on personal private property.....it can sit on your coffee table but not in your boot/belt in your own home......I didn't make the rules.

What it really boils down to is the individual officer as well as your/my attitude. I personally have plenty of law dog friends through my dad's old school motorcycle custom paint shop. Without fail.....the better attitude an officer receives....the less stringent legal technicalities become.

I ain't saying that it is right...but, I ain't wrong. I know from personal experience that sucking it up and doing a bit of *ss kissing pays off. I have not only had my suff laid out and put back.....machete, highly illegal fighting knives, custom bat with 4 chromed RR spikes....ect. I rolled away with only laughing warnings and my buddies saying...."How the Hell do you do that???? AND you were doing 90!!!!!"

No s*#t man......it is all about giving the respect that I demand for myself.

Legalities are secondary.
I treated him right he just wanted a patch holder to arrest. O yeah he lost the whip that he pulled me over for go figure

byteme's photo
Mon 11/23/09 08:19 PM

Just curious....I know Texas Blade laws....not Cali's....

Was it a spring assisted (not spring loaded) or an inertia feed blade?

My whole family rides and most of my friends so I am sympathetic to the cause....We also make hand made knives so out here we are very aware of legalities

Spring assist Nice knives

byteme's photo
Mon 11/23/09 08:18 PM
I just heard from the policeman memorial run wanting to know if Im going again and I told them no that they harrass us to much and after my arrest I will never go again. They wrote back to say sorry yeah sure only because they lost money. holes

byteme's photo
Mon 11/23/09 08:14 PM
Spring assist blade

byteme's photo
Mon 11/23/09 05:10 PM
I got arrested for a whip on my harley in Roseville CA. last summer. They lost the whip but said that the assist knife I had was a switchblade haha. Has this happened to more of us in Calif.. Look up bill sb274 and FIGHT ur case. Stick it to false arrest.

byteme's photo
Sat 11/21/09 06:31 AM
No bra So I may reach around any time I want for a feel yeah baby

byteme's photo
Fri 11/20/09 04:20 PM
sure we do but u got to try

byteme's photo
Thu 11/19/09 05:45 PM
seen it happen Its nuts Meet the person and say there in love after one weekend in bed and then say lets get married its dumb Get a grip people u dont know who that person is now do u

byteme's photo
Thu 11/19/09 07:19 AM

Why do men cheat??explode
Why do women lie to men. What just to see what we will do. DUMB

byteme's photo
Sat 11/07/09 06:51 PM
Im ur best friend and u know that. I love u babe and will always be here for u. no matter what. u should call me some time. Take care ur in my dreams. oxoxoxoxoxoxox Chucky