Community > Posts By > VaughanLewis

VaughanLewis's photo
Thu 06/12/14 10:33 AM
I can totally relate to that Mikey. It is a very powerful sensation and it certainly awakens inner feelings. These things can so easily be forgotten when we are alone.

VaughanLewis's photo
Thu 06/12/14 10:28 AM
There is no doubting that this physical appearance is almost certainly ahead of the game, but it very soon fades if the personality isn't up to scratch. Most beauty can't be seen from the outside.

VaughanLewis's photo
Thu 06/12/14 10:25 AM
I'm not bothered with distance but I wish I could find that other heart ;)

VaughanLewis's photo
Thu 06/12/14 10:25 AM
That's a very sensible way of looking at it. They played their part, hopefully both parties move on without too much pain and start the next chapter.

VaughanLewis's photo
Thu 06/12/14 09:36 AM
Thanks very much everyone. I hadn't expected so much warmth and encouragement. I have taken it all on board and I already feel less lonely.

Funkyfranky I just re-read my profile and I hadn't realised quite how long it was...yawn. Thanks for pointing it out, think I'll shorten it:)

Thanks for being such a lovely bunch of people.

VaughanLewis's photo
Wed 06/11/14 10:37 AM
Thanks Soufie. I hadn't thought about that. Many thanks.

VaughanLewis's photo
Wed 06/11/14 09:04 AM
Any constructive advice would be appreciated. I don't know if my profile reads badly or if it is my photo or something else. Please help.

VaughanLewis's photo
Wed 06/11/14 09:02 AM
No you are not, not at all. I have the same problem about not getting replies but then I probably am ugly :wink: