Community > Posts By > Mysticwriter612

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 12:28 PM
What if I were to say no? Lol.

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 12:27 PM

Take a bunch of booze with you when you go. Everyone will be happy to see you.

You're the second to mention something about alcohol. Since when does a family drink on Christmas morning? Lol.

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 12:22 PM
Edited by Mysticwriter612 on Sun 12/21/08 12:24 PM
I think the important thing to keep in mind is you were still invited. I'd like to believe his invitation was harmless without any hidden intentions incase that's what you're worried about. It's possible he was just trying to be friendly and thought it would be nice if your kids and such were there on Christmas day with his sisters and/or his own.

What is the harm in going if you do?

But I would still bring it up to your neighbor. Maybe just be blunt and ask "did your brother tell you he invited me to your house?" Sometimes beating around the bush can send wrong messages haha.

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 11:46 AM
I really like the word choices you have here. You have a nack for writing poetry. I really liked this, thanks for sharing =)

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 11:41 AM

flowerforyou Great Write!

Thanks =) The section before the last I hate, but whatever. I couldn't better it in anyway. Plus, half the time I don't like going back and changing poems after I first write them because to me the initial words mean more.

:thumbsup: It's all good. I look at overall content, not line by line analysis winking

True. I think I am my own worst enemy when it comes to writing haha.

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 11:40 AM
Two people who meet are destined to fade,
Two paths crossed and a new ripple is made,
Of fate that of which will only die out,
A fate that makes me angery enough to shout,
I don't want it this way, I never did
But it went way wrong, so who am I to kid?
You never know what the furture can hold
It may not yet be over so I'm told
But to sit and wait on one small chance
Is the game I play, a rouletted dance.

(This poem was inspired the day I decided to end my previous relationship. I was tired of waiting on chance that things would work out after many attempts at fixing the problems. I stopped fooling myself, as did my ex, and we agreed on an end. That happened about 20 minutes after I finished this short thing, and is why this poem, to me, holds overwhelming meaning.)

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 11:36 AM

flowerforyou Great Write!

Thanks =) The section before the last I hate, but whatever. I couldn't better it in anyway. Plus, half the time I don't like going back and changing poems after I first write them because to me the initial words mean more.

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 11:35 AM
You capture that of which haunts many women. I myself witness my mom live the life that you describe here.

And the fact that people can recognize the feelings from this poem saddens me. Many guys have put out a bad rep for the rest.

But no one should ever settle for less, you should always settle only on what feels right and lasts. Jumping into first felt feelings can always be a taboo that most always leads to something like this poem describes.

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 11:30 AM
The fire burns bright, a strong crimson flame,
Untainted by rain, wind, snow; it stays.
It dances, flickers, jumps like it’s life is a game.
Her breathe near it’s existence causes a sway.

It’s non-symmetrical form, its entropy dance,
The burning of air, of wick, the melting of wax,
How is it not a being, perhaps just in trance?
The smoke given off has essence to last.

Drip after drip it lands in the tray,
Liquified, building up at the bottom.
It gathers itself once more, for another day,
To be used again, perhaps in Autumn.

Wick is it’s shelter,
Oxygen is it’s breath.
A small spark is it’s birth,
A strong wind is it’s death.
Though fire can be powerful,
It can also be weak.
Through all this, one thing can be said,
Every little flame can be unique.

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 11:26 AM
This is a rather random topic xD

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 11:15 AM
I have a chuwawa/jack russel mix. He sleeps in my bed by my feet everynight, and for some reason after I give him a good 5 min non-stop petting, he likes to lick my bedding for a good 10-20 minutes. Oddly enough I mentioned this to my friend and her chu does the same? I wonder if its another random thing chu's do like shake- no rhyme or reason to it.

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 11:12 AM
I haven't heard much of RTS since I graduated highschool. It seems the new games everyone are playing is WoW and Halo haha. I should play Age Of Empires 3 again sometime soon...was a cool game. 2 was better but...like no one plays it ever.

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 11:09 AM
Wow all so friendly =) I hope to find what I am looking for too- seems impossible xD

This site so far seems like the best one of the group I looked at. Gotta love google xD

Time to post in forums...any suggestions as to which section is usually the most common for people to read and such?

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 11:07 AM
I am new to this site and just curious what everyone thinks. Thanks =)

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 10:39 AM
Hello all =) I am new to this site and figured I would just say hi. Kinda new to the whole online dating site thing too. This site seems better than the others I looked into, so wish me luck =D

1 3 Next