Community > Posts By > Mysticwriter612

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 02:54 PM

flowerforyou They are looking for "love"flowerforyou

If that was the case I'd have no problem at all. The one thing I want out of life is true lasting love. Call me a sap if you wish. I want that above money, career, or w/e else there is.

Thanks for the thought though haha.

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 02:53 PM
I was just thinking...and I know 90% of girls are going to be like "YOUR INSANE" but...maybe you should forget the makeup all together?

I only say this because I, personally, look at how someone looks without makeup. I think of it like this; if things go well and the dating turns into a relationship, you're not going to see your girl wearing makeup around the house and all the time. So I look for the natural beaty.

Just a thought ^_^

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 02:49 PM
I am asking for honest opinions of girls who are actually in this age group.

Guys with sarcastic remarks - please refrain and have some maturity =)

Ok so my question is this. What do girls (GENERALLY) in the age group 18-22 really look for in a guy? It seems if they aren't about looks, they are about money, or vise versa. Never personality.

I ask this because I'd like to think I am a genuinely nice guy and I'm prolly average in looks. I dont have money, and im not where I want to be in life (living at home still -_-) and also no license (long story half of the reasons were beyond my control) and have some serious trouble finding ppl interested in me.

What happened to girls wanting a nice guy who will treat them right? Or am I just looking in all the way wrong places?

Call me pathetic if you wish, but I am putting myself out here hoping for some honest opinions of this matter. Constructive criticism I do not mind, but insults...please refrain from.

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 02:44 PM

You may need to be more specific as to what you mean by sensitive guy. I've been told I am sensitive because I respect people, care about them, am honesty, and all the stuff that makes up being Mr. Nice. Yet sometimes I can be labeled as a sappy hopeless romantic too. There is a big variety that change depending on each person's view ;)
drinks excellent pointdrinks

Thanks =) I almost didnt post in fear I would get flamed hahahahaa.

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 02:41 PM
Sounds like everyone is getting hit by this storm wow. It's been going since friday non-stop for me.

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 02:40 PM

hey girl! dont ask these guys for advice, they have no idea what the "smokey look" youre going for, is. it looks great! you look great! good luck, smile, you'll be fine.

:)

cher

I may not know exactly what she's going for, but I can tell if its a good look on her or not. I'm not blind =(

And it does look good, I have no objections.

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 02:36 PM
haha! fit in the sink xD

"honey, wat the hell are you doing naked in our kitchen sink?"

"Just washing the dishes...and myself"

lmao excuse my randomness im mildly hyper xD

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 02:33 PM
Wow I am so dumb I read that wrong sorry I thought you were asking about the PICTURE itself, not the makeup! hahahaha. It looks like in the pic the darkness was lightened thats where I got variables from xD

Makeup looks fine, maybe a bit too dark and dismal but it adds a sense of mystery =)

Sorry for me being dumb and not reading slow enough to know what you were actually talking about -_- im focused on the snow storm destroying my area right now xD

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 02:31 PM
No matter where you live tax dollars are horribly misused. Forget the people who need heart medication to stay alive and can't afford it, the police station needs new badges! Lol...

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 02:29 PM
Not to be rude but wouldn't a smile also help? And the smokey addition doesn't really look smoked...more like certain color variables just got more white added.

Not trying to be rude at all, constructive critisism =)

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 02:27 PM
I'm not enjoying my first day of winter. So far I've snow blowed my driveway 3 times. That's like all iv'e done today aside join this site haha.

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 02:25 PM
You may need to be more specific as to what you mean by sensitive guy. I've been told I am sensitive because I respect people, care about them, am honesty, and all the stuff that makes up being Mr. Nice. Yet sometimes I can be labeled as a sappy hopeless romantic too. There is a big variety that change depending on each person's view ;)

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 01:08 PM

Take a bunch of booze with you when you go. Everyone will be happy to see you.

You're the second to mention something about alcohol. Since when does a family drink on Christmas morning? Lol.
never heard of egg nog????
its christmas cheer!!!!

Doesn't like a half gallon of egg nogg have the same alcohol content as 1 beer? I mean...ive been drinking it since I was like 10 and I'm not much into drinking. And it's never gotten me ne where near even buzzed before o.o

You're drinking it straight? SHEESH.. Add some whisky or rum to it, and share the Christmas buzz..

Oh yeah.. The question at hand.. Since the invite didn't come from the homeowner, I would decline.

Wow all these years I didn't realize it was a mixer? I may partake in some rum in mine this year who knows. But again, not a fan of drinking.

And as for what this topic is about: There isn't much thinking you can do without talking to your neighbor like NJ Mom said.

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 12:56 PM

thanks for posting that, I was looking for something like that not too long ago must have missed it. Thanks =)

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 12:52 PM

The brother is very happily married and even their kids do stuff with my daughter, so it was an invite based on friendship and nothing else, lol. I think what I will do is just visit them on Christmas Eve and let them enjoy Christmas Day with their family. It just doesn't seem right imposing on someone else's Christmas, invited or not.

I can see why you feel this way. You're right, but a lot of people prefer a busy holiday. And going by how often you and your neighbor hang out, your neighbor may consider you family. I know I consider some of mine family.

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 12:42 PM

Take a bunch of booze with you when you go. Everyone will be happy to see you.

You're the second to mention something about alcohol. Since when does a family drink on Christmas morning? Lol.
never heard of egg nog????
its christmas cheer!!!!

Doesn't like a half gallon of egg nogg have the same alcohol content as 1 beer? I mean...ive been drinking it since I was like 10 and I'm not much into drinking. And it's never gotten me ne where near even buzzed before o.o

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 12:40 PM

surprised surprised RUMOR IS SOME OF THE WOMEN'S PROIFLES ARE FAKE surprised surprised

I'd imagine this would be the case every so often.

The quick fix to this would be what some other forum sites make you do- take a pic with the site name somewhere in it, either on your body or in your hands written on something. It lessens the fakes, but also annoys the real users in having to do what to them is a pointless task haha.

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 12:38 PM
Good to hear it sometimes work, although sounds rare. I shouldn't put my hopes into a site fully anyways, but I was just wondering. I'm glad things worked out for those of you who found eachother through this site, I am happy for you =)

Just hope I have the same luck. Not having a license ruins many of my chances at meeting new people, especially the kind of girls who aren't looking for materialistic ideals and instead a nice guy. I've found in meeting people online you meet their personality first, and their body second. It has it's pros for sure, but I can see a list of cons forming the more I look into this idea. Anyway, thanks for your feedback =)

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 12:34 PM
For myself and many others that have that feeling of a meaningless life, I do believe it is just that we have not found our meaning yet. Be it you're 20 or 40 or 60 or 80, there is always some time to find purpose. Instead of dwelling over it, wondering if it will ever find you, try to find your own purpose. Course it's always easier said than done, as I am experiencing. For the now I've found my purpose to support my mom in her hard times, and try to be a decent person.

Mysticwriter612's photo
Sun 12/21/08 12:31 PM
I was just curious if this site has actually produced some couples. Like...people who have met, started a relationship, and are still in it thanks to this site.

I'm a little sketchy if sites like these ACTUALLY work is all.

Thanks =)