Community > Posts By > Mr_Schwalbauch

Mr_Schwalbauch's photo
Sat 01/17/09 01:44 PM

Right now it's kind of low actually. Since my husband left, can't seem to remember what's so good about me. The good news is everyday I get stronger and should eventually be better than ever.

Just remember u have a clean slate and a new beginning. And you're right about it making you stronger......you can get through this, and hold your head up higher with pride. Good luck to you

Mr_Schwalbauch's photo
Sat 01/17/09 01:37 PM
I have good self esteem....of course I have things I need to work on, but I can work on those vices with CONFIDENCE. If you dont have believe in yourself, who will?

Mr_Schwalbauch's photo
Sat 01/17/09 01:12 PM

You just have to be straight forward with them in a nice way so no feelings get hurt. They'll appreciate it for not leading them on and giving them false hopes.

Thats the most honest answer there is. Since theyre your friend, honesty is the best thing. If theyre really a friend, then they'll understand. Nicely put Massacre!

Mr_Schwalbauch's photo
Fri 01/16/09 10:00 PM
Sounds like u need to kick his dead beet ass to the curb....U can do better than that. Hes just seein what he can get away with. Tellem if he doesnt start helpin pull weight, its time for him to kick rocks

Mr_Schwalbauch's photo
Thu 01/08/09 01:51 AM
I guess they wouldnt be my best friend any more since I picked him to be my best friend cuz thats something we have in common. Just wouldnt be the same.

Mr_Schwalbauch's photo
Wed 12/24/08 01:52 PM
Lmfao! Hell yeah racer, nothin wrong with eating sweets! N im sure we can teach these ladies how to play Twister. I'll scoop up a bottle of captain morgan, N we'll make a night out of it. Seat check FIRST though haha. We can always ladiesdevil

Mr_Schwalbauch's photo
Tue 12/23/08 07:55 PM
I gotta run tho. I'll check this topic back out tomorrow to see what kinda crazy **** ya'lls talkin about haha....Good nite to all ove ya!

Mr_Schwalbauch's photo
Tue 12/23/08 07:53 PM
LOL! I was makin somethin to eat N just seen what ya'll was sayin....ur crazy! lol. Fun ass people tho. See, I actually enjoy this....the chatting N such. Racer Matt....we'll be over!

Mr_Schwalbauch's photo
Tue 12/23/08 07:42 PM
Thank you for the advice ladies....I keep my guard up anyways, but I think I'll have to keep it up higher online.

Mr_Schwalbauch's photo
Tue 12/23/08 07:36 PM

Which do you feel is safer, more convenient...etc, etc. I love dating in real life, and Im VERY new at this online thing. Tell me some of your experiences, and give me some advice. I used to be shallow in high school, and I won't lie about that fact. But as I'm getting older, I feel I'd rather get to know someone for who they are now instead of by their looks. Give me a few details!

Up above, I said Tell me some of your expereinces... and give me some advicedrinker

Mr_Schwalbauch's photo
Tue 12/23/08 07:25 PM
Lol, of course I plan on meeting someone....I'm just trying to hear different points of views from different people who have had different experiences!

Mr_Schwalbauch's photo
Tue 12/23/08 06:55 PM
Lol I know you're teasing....I'm teasing back:smile: but you can't tell sarcasm online, which is a bad thing about chatting.....tone of voice means a lot. Thank you for your luck Fire

Mr_Schwalbauch's photo
Tue 12/23/08 06:49 PM
I guess what I'm TRYING to get at....MEETING online or MEETING in a physical environment.....and sorry you find it amusing for me to get older...I've had many experiences with PHYSICAL dating....and none online, and, SO sorry Moondark, I'll put the shirt back on, as long as u put away the Hellraiser costume :wink:

Mr_Schwalbauch's photo
Tue 12/23/08 05:58 PM
Which do you feel is safer, more convenient...etc, etc. I love dating in real life, and Im VERY new at this online thing. Tell me some of your experiences, and give me some advice. I used to be shallow in high school, and I won't lie about that fact. But as I'm getting older, I feel I'd rather get to know someone for who they are now instead of by their looks. Give me a few details!

Mr_Schwalbauch's photo
Tue 12/23/08 05:54 PM
Truly depends.....If it was a harmful habit that I had pickd up after I was with this person, then yes, but, if it was something that was already a part of me before I met this person, then nope. I am who I am, and I don't want to change.

Mr_Schwalbauch's photo
Tue 12/23/08 05:42 PM
Kind of a two person quote....."We had a game, remember? Play for blood?"-Val Kilmer as Doc Holiday from Tombstone.
"Oh i was only foolin about that"-Michael Biehn as Johnny Ringo
"I wasnt.....Say When".....My all time favorite movie....full of quotes and a hell of a cast

Mr_Schwalbauch's photo
Tue 12/23/08 05:23 PM
So far so good.....good luck

Mr_Schwalbauch's photo
Tue 12/23/08 05:06 PM
Yes, I DO consider this to be a red flag.....I mean, maybe bringing the ex up a couple times is not such a bad thing, but if it's constantly, then, that's a deal breaker. If you're going to date again, use the Boy Scout oath and Be Prepared!

Mr_Schwalbauch's photo
Sun 12/21/08 04:31 PM
Well, Im pretty much an atheist, and Im not angry. I just live my life a day at a time, and dont blame anybody but myself for my problems. But the plus side of that theory, is when i do something good, I know it comes from me :) No use in blaming something if may not even be there. But, I don't hold all the answers. Im just a human

Mr_Schwalbauch's photo
Sun 12/21/08 04:03 PM
My name's Cody Schwalbauch, 23, from good old Ohio. I'm new to online dating, so Im just wanting to get to know some people for friendship first, and see where things go from there. So, if you want to get to know me, then don't be shy :)

Previous 1