Community > Posts By > monica_yhuri

no photo
Wed 06/24/09 10:32 PM
very wise thought. I wonder then if as a woman when I make the 1st move guys get scared or the one who has lest interest.

no photo
Mon 05/04/09 04:42 PM

I usually send a nudge before I initiate any conversation on here... If I get a nudge back... tell her I liked her prof.. see where it goes

Honestly, I don't take nudges to seriously but a little "hi" email is another thing entirely...

Maybe try the email first?

I think it means more the email when you are really trying to get to talk to someone, there are some websites they just allow you to use the nudge feature for free but actual email or messaging you would have to pay for it.

no photo
Tue 04/14/09 06:55 PM
I ve to say, that is very refreshing to hear/read what u think. =)

no photo
Mon 04/06/09 06:42 PM

If someone posts something that catches my eye, or views me & has an interesting profile when I check it out, I have no problem with emailing and saying hello. If they don't reply, oh well - no skin off my nose, lol.

It's not like I'm walking up to a complete stranger and putting my tongue down his throat...it's conversation, and starting it shouldn't be left entirely to either of the genders.

I guess that is the reason why so many people nowadays is involve on online dating there is not much harm on not having a reply or being ignored. I just feel the same.!

no photo
Sat 03/28/09 11:05 PM

why u men have given up commitment? what r u so afraid of?

:smile: Its not men.:smile: Its everybody:smile:

mmmm, i dont think so, I have not given up yet!!!!waving

no photo
Sat 03/28/09 10:59 PM

why u men have given up commitment? what r u so afraid of?

That's a little too all-inclusive for me.

I don't think it's absolutely true that all men HAVE given up on commitment. I know some who are in very stable, long-term relationships and are doing fine with that.

I would personally love to be in a committed relationship, but I can't find anyone who doesn't want to turn me into a cardboard cutout -- and that just ain't a-gonna work.

For me, it has nothing to do with "fear." It's about the lack of a suitable partner.

More tha a suitable partner, I'd say, it is more that you make it too hard to make slaphead it slaphead slaphead slaphead oops suitable!shocked slaphead

no photo
Sat 03/28/09 10:54 PM

are you expecting that a woman would come to talk to you 1st

don't really have expectations.....I'm not shy about going up to
a woman first.......but if they are really interested, i would think
they wouldn't just sit back and hope against hope that I make the first
move.......If you want something ya gotta go for it & take the chance

I guess, I'll take my chances everytime they'll come to me!
Thanxflowerforyou

But where is the fun in that??? If yer always waiting, you may miss out on someone
awesome because he might be a little on the shy side.

You know what?Nowadays, I just say hi, without even thinking. it is so much fun!!!!flowerforyou rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 03/28/09 10:48 PM

I think at times thats part of the problem with some women. Some expect the guys to do everything and knowing that. There going to run into all kinds. Now if they were more open minded and out going to meet what ever they are looking for. There might not be as much of women coming on to these forms and saying, is there any real men out there. I know it goes both ways because men do it to about women. I met a couple women that are never on the forum and still to this day after not being on here for almost 5 months. I can email them and pick up where we might of left off. Ladies, if you want more out of a man. Sometimes you have to learn how to give.

I some times give, but there is no answer back, thats why you back again and try just to hide or just hold back for a little.
glasses

no photo
Sat 03/28/09 10:44 PM

are you expecting that a woman would come to talk to you 1st

don't really have expectations.....I'm not shy about going up to
a woman first.......but if they are really interested, i would think
they wouldn't just sit back and hope against hope that I make the first
move.......If you want something ya gotta go for it & take the chance

I guess, I'll take my chances everytime they'll come to me!
Thanxflowerforyou

no photo
Fri 03/20/09 10:57 PM
yes there is nothing wrong just by saying hi, it just suck when there is no reply

no photo
Fri 03/20/09 10:57 PM
yes there is nothing wrong just by saying hi, it just suck when there is no reply

no photo
Thu 03/05/09 09:42 PM

well why do we wanna get there? what is holding us back?

Needing to fly together takes two...just like mated birds.

What's holding anyone back from becoming "us" is unique to each person. If somebody wants to fly with you, check the carry-on baggage.

Fly united! bigsmile
You are totally right, it takes two for mated birds/two committed people to work out a relationship and marriage, it takes just one of the two to ruin the marriage if that person just thinks about his/herself.

no photo
Sun 03/01/09 03:33 AM

i would like it if a woman came to me and started a convo, as i am the shy type for the most part.happy
shy? what are you afraid of?

no photo
Sun 03/01/09 03:26 AM

flowerforyou Why marry when both of u can live in a defacto relationship and avoid the divorce proceedings later, just pack and go. says never marriedsad flowerforyou
isn't that defacto relationship called lack of commitment? 'cause you can walk out of the relationship anytime

no photo
Thu 02/26/09 07:10 PM

Marriage, never again!!

Ditto!

so, you just rather being I a no legalized relationship o nor living again with somebody? do u believe u could fall in love again?

no photo
Thu 02/26/09 07:08 PM

well why do we wanna get there? what is holding us back?

Tried stepping in the hot coals once.. now I choose to just dance around the bonfire....love
i've a question why do u call yourself love the Lord?

no photo
Thu 02/26/09 07:04 PM

She said he was abusive and drank too much.
when in a relationship there is a guy who is abbusive, there is a woman willing to be in that sick relationship

no photo
Thu 02/26/09 06:59 PM

Extra cool points if they initiate conversation because I have to think on my feet! I love that.
great!

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 05:48 AM

Baggage: An excuse commonly used by Peter Pans and other immature men to avoid commmitment yet maintain a sexual relationship.

Almost everyone today who has experienced a failed relationship is carrying around some degree of emotional baggage. The problem with these left over feelings is that they are usually negative in nature, causing fears and doubts that carry over into future relationships.The fears and hurt feelings only then grow and now become justified within your own mind as correct. This creates a cycle that you then feel unable to escape from in your romantic life.

totally agree, I used to go out this guy, nice guy hardworker, divorced with a boy, but he couldn't see me like myself he always compare me with his ex, that's just horrible, he never said it out loud but because some comments I realized that, I even confronted him but he just couldn't see more, sad but true! would I go out again with somebody like him, sometimes u can't tell apart till further down the road of a relationship !

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 05:25 AM

wow 26 is a lifetime

22 seems like it was also... indifferent
it actually is a lifetime!, so what happened?

Previous 1 3 4 5