Community > Posts By > monica_yhuri

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 05:18 AM

well why do we wanna get there? what is holding us back?

Been married once, never again.
As far as what's holding me back from a relationship, the reality is that I can't find anyone compatible.

a matter of compatibility? or barrier to protect yourself of the after taste of divorce and separation? or maybe both?

I really don't see that there are any "protective barriers," per se. But I've been through a lot of relationships, and I know what I want -- and, maybe more importantly, I know what I DON'T want.

And at this point, I simply don't seem to have access to the kind of person I would want to be involved with. They certainly can't be found on dating sites.
the prototype of woman that you are looking for would be able to make you happy and she won't hurt you? if you are looking for her, and you know she is not here, why are on a dating website? isn't time valuable for you?

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 09:11 PM

[ img ] link [ img ]

no spaces with the img in brackets
hello! ;)

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 08:58 PM

well why do we wanna get there? what is holding us back?

Been married once, never again.
As far as what's holding me back from a relationship, the reality is that I can't find anyone compatible.

a matter of compatibility? or barrier to protect yourself of the after taste of divorce and separation? or maybe both?

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 08:50 PM

women are evil .......i tell you !
women are evil, and men are the source of evil, who provoque women to be evil

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 08:37 PM

what do u think? are you expecting that a woman would come to talk to you 1st. I don't like that idea still, I feel like I m still a little bit old fashion.
:heart: Love is like the sun coming out of the clouds and warming your soul.:heart:

so, shall she start conversation or not?

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 08:28 PM

Any woman that says hello to me will be greeted with a great smile and a hello back, doesn't mean I'll fall in love with you but I will be happy to know you.
well that's really nice of you for anwering back, and not olny ignore her totally

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 08:26 PM

Extra cool points if they initiate conversation because I have to think on my feet! I love that.
if u like or not her picture or profile would you answer her back?

no photo
Sat 01/24/09 12:43 PM

Extra cool points if they initiate conversation because I have to think on my feet! I love that.
Seems that guys feel flattered,

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 01:25 AM

why u men have given up commitment? what r u so afraid of?

we men? whoa sugar.

we men havent given up commitment. we arent just gonna throw commitment at some girl that comes to us begging for it. its a two way street babe.

i suggest you keep the personal problems in your diary instead of taking them here.
sweetheart , what personal problems? it is just an open question.

no photo
Fri 01/23/09 01:17 AM
you are welcome engraven image!

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:06 PM
you are right if you are not interested it is a piece of cake, but when there some attraction it is a diferent story.

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 10:03 PM

Eh, women can be hard to read. If they are coy it can be fun to pursue them. Confident women are great too. They make sure that you give them what they like. It's nice not to have so much guess work all the time. After all, pretty much all women only tell you what you are doing wrong when you manage to piss them off.
I feel that you have a wrong perception, I think you might only listen when you pissed them off

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 09:54 PM

i dont usually talk to guys first cuz im shy,

"especially when they have ur number n u have theirs wait for them to call, then they think that you are easy"

-HAH, thanks mom.
You are right if you talked to them they think you are easy, if you give them your number they get some control, ask for his number instead

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 09:47 PM

nothing old fashioned when it comes to meeting someone
let ask you, could you help being just modern?

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 09:41 PM

I think if both parties are interested then who cares who starts the conversation? The people I talk to on here, I initiated the conversation and they replied. I believe as long as you aren't a complete moron and you are respectful with your first message then you will always get a reply.
Ok, I guess there always that feeling of rejection that everybody wants to avoid. Mony*

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 06:14 AM

what do u think? are you expecting that a woman would come to talk to you 1st. I don't like that idea still, I feel like I m still a little bit old fashion.

I don't see anything wrong with that

Though i don't expect it either
So how do u feel when a girl approaches you? Do you like making the firt move?

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 06:12 AM

well see there is one poblem monica, i just emailed you and your criteria shut me out. its exactly what you said in reverse, you can always say no but open your email settings and maybe you will get more hits. you may have missed out on some potential dates already.
I think those settings are matter of practicality, don't wanna anybody to tell you Im sorry, so do you think it is better leave that open, and then say later never mind because of this or that?

no photo
Thu 01/22/09 06:03 AM

I feel that if whoever is interested in getting to know the other person, they should contact them. The guy or even the girl, whoever feels the interest. Out in Public, even if I don't say anything, I make it clear that I am attracted to the woman or interested in her. If she's wearing an engagement ring or wedding band, I move on. It's usually the first thing I try to see if I am interested. But, if she's with a guy and she doesn't have on a ring, and I'm interested, I am definitely still going to let her know it.

In public it can't be easily done with a facial expression, a wink, or even body language. And communication works even better. On the Net, it's different because you can't see one another, so communication is a must if you're interested. Or you can just perve the heck out of em, add them to your favorites, mutual match em, and hope to be lucky.

In public it's fun, and the funniest thing I have had happen without saying a word was just meeting eye contact with a beautiful woman as we were walking past one another entering and exiting Wal-Mart and her eyes never came off me. Her head kinda almost spun all the way around right before she ran into the entrance door as she was leaving the store!rofl

I totally agree with you, in person is diferent the flirting I can do totally and looking at you as well, I don't blqme her you are cute! And I guess you are right here on line is about communication.

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 11:35 PM

I had my old boss tell me this while I was working at my first dog kennel.

"Dog's are like women at a bar. When they want your attention, they will come over to you." shades

[/quote. I guess you are talking of a diferente species here if you see women like dogs that a little bit crazy, that's why some women don't want to approach guys

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 11:30 PM

I have no issues approaching a man first. After all, some men find their fear of rejection to be almost crippling. (I think it's best for me to make the choices I have in life instead of letting another choose for me). That would make for an awfully lonely life if there wasn't a woman out there who could initiate contact, wouldn't it?

My signals: I will observe the gentleman without making it blatantly obvious (look for signs that he is not currently involved, etc.), then make a fair amount of eye contact, twirl a lock of hair, smile to show my teeth, etc. When I am somewhat certain he is available and has responded favorably to my flirting, I approach him and extend my hand with a greeting. Of course, this is providing I am seeking a mate.

I find your reference to being 'old fashioned' a bit unusual here. It's primarily known to be a good thing to have old fashioned morals, ethics, values, . But the question to the forum, you phrased it for men which means you took the first step at initiating a conversation with not only one man, but several. So, my question is this: Did you still feel as though you were comfortable with your 'old fashioned' values when you did this?
well I let me tell you I admire your boldness to approach guys, I can flirt but go to them and introduce myself it is a total diferent story. When I posted the question it was to the public in general not to an specific individual to try to get involved with.