Community > Posts By > monica_yhuri

no photo
Wed 01/21/09 11:23 PM

Even in this world of "equality" we are supposed to have, I still think that it's a mans place to approach a woman.
I think you are right, it justs feel weird to try to approach a guy, its different whe you are flirting but approaching is a diferent story

no photo
Mon 01/19/09 10:47 PM

Well some people cant stand Jim Carey honestly and think hes a no talent. I really like him. He's a pretty intense dramatic actor also. That portrayel of Andy Kaufman he did "Man on the Moon" was really good.
sorry, but ill have to disagree on this Jim is the most repetitive, actor ever in history once you watch on of his movies you have seen them all. his gestures, voices, all the same. I can't stand him, I will never pay or waste my time to watch any of his movies BORING!

no photo
Sun 01/18/09 05:30 AM
ANSWER IS NO! to start with I see a little confusion here: human being has 3 parts 1. Body (human body), 2. Soul (mind) and 3.Spirit (spirit).

Spirit NEVER will die, because that is God's breath and if we physically die or we have a traumatic experience that our soul gets disturbed our human spirit will still be alive!

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:39 PM
looks matters otherwise why do we have eyes for? I can't be with someone that I don't feel attracted, there must be some degree of attraction

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:22 PM

save some for me. what flavors are making them off?

Cuban Pork
never heard of it!

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:19 PM
I guess it will be still a secret. ok let me ask you how women signal that it is not ok?

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:14 PM
ok for you how a woman signals you that it is ok?

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:12 PM
save some for me. what flavors are making them off?

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:09 PM
what signals do you give a guy as hints to him that's its ok to come and talk to you?
mmm, I guess im not very good at signals that's its ok.

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:05 PM

well, Hi!

Hi how you doing?
it could be better! what about you?

I'm doing good making tamales!!!
wow you really love cooking! takes a lot of time!

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:02 PM

well, Hi!

Hi how you doing?
it could be better! what about you?

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 05:00 PM

we are not affraid, we are just not interested! flowerforyou
well tell what makes you being interested in a woman, enough to to make you talked to her...

it depends on what I am looking for at the time I decide to talk to her flowerforyou
it seems you don't have a problem with making the 1st move

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 04:58 PM
well, Hi!

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 04:55 PM

I love it when women start the conversation. Takes the burden off of me and i feel complimented.
what would make you start a conversation with a woman?

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 04:53 PM

well tell what makes you being interested in a woman, enough to to make you talked to her...

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 04:47 PM
after all this places are good for something ;)

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 04:45 PM

enlightened by that phrase...

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 04:43 PM

no heck no, bad idea...the guy will think you are too pushy, let him make the first move! :banana:
totally agree with you :)

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 04:41 PM
so why guys are so shy? what guys are so afraid of contacting a woman? what's the worst it could happen?

no photo
Sat 01/17/09 03:04 PM
what do u think? are you expecting that a woman would come to talk to you 1st. I don't like that idea still, I feel like I m still a little bit old fashion.