Community > Posts By > Blush

Blush's photo
Sun 01/04/09 08:07 AM
Wang Chung

Next Letter is K

Blush's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:06 AM
Both. There isn't a choice there. Yes, the emotional is on a deeper level but the pain is emotional to the person that was cheated on even if it was "just sex." Its a violation of trust and that hurts more than anything in my book.

Blush's photo
Sun 01/04/09 07:04 AM
There was a fight (and a physical one) by an ex with the person I was working on a relationship with. It was fairly new and the ex found out about it and beat him up pretty bad. My ex gave me the ultimatum of either stop talking to the new guy who I really really liked or he would beat the crap out of him. I refused to be bullied and well the new guy got beat up. I wish now I just told my psycho ex that I would have stopped talking to him. The new guy was hurt terribly and he can't forgive me for it. I felt and still feel HORRIBLE about it and would do just about anything to change what happened, but I can't. :cry:

Blush's photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:05 PM
An Affair to Remember

Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr

:thumbsup:

Blush's photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:03 PM
sweetner

Blush's photo
Mon 12/29/08 08:01 PM

It's my opinion that there are no New Yorkers left in New York. At least in the Manhattan and parts of Bklyn. Anyone else peeved by it?

Discuss, talk amongst yourselves (out loud that is).

New York City is not called the "melting pot" for nothing. This city brings hope to many that emigrate here. Whether its from another country or a different part of the U.S. I am a transplant (recently) from Rochester so I guess I am a true New Yorker but the point I am trying to make is it takes all kinds to make the world or city go round. The types of different people in New York is what makes this city so great! In my humble opinion of course. blushing

Blush's photo
Sun 12/28/08 01:40 PM
A good bottle of wine, Godiva Truffles, and a good cry.

Blush's photo
Mon 12/22/08 08:04 PM
John Mason: Are you sure you're ready for this?
Stanley Goodspeed: I'll do my best.
John Mason: Your "best"! Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and **** the prom queen.

~The Rock~

Blush's photo
Mon 12/22/08 04:00 PM
Absolutely! I only have one female friend that I consider a best friend the rest are two guys. I have been friends with one of them since I was five the other for over six years. I trust them with my life. :smile:

Blush's photo
Mon 12/22/08 03:57 PM
That you shouldn't give your partner a blank check when it comes to trust.

Blush's photo
Mon 12/22/08 03:54 PM
loyalty

Blush's photo
Mon 12/22/08 04:47 AM
I only use the VA Hospital when I have to go once a year for them to look at my knees. I am required to do that due to the injuries I suffered in a car accident when I was in the Marines. Other than that I don't utilize it. Why? Well it takes months to get an appointment for the basic things like physicals and such. Also finding a hospital in a non-military city is not all that easy as well. In Upstate NY, where I am originally from I would have to drive over an hour to the nearest hospital and for the most part I was treated horribly. The VA staff is overworked and under paid.

It is terrible that there is not more funding for taking care of Veterans, but I am way better off using my insurance offered by my employer.

Blush's photo
Mon 12/22/08 04:42 AM
Hi I am new as well and from Brooklyn. Welcome!! flowerforyou

Blush's photo
Sun 12/21/08 06:46 PM
Edited by Blush on Sun 12/21/08 06:47 PM
I totally fell for this guy that I was really good friends with. When we met neither one of us wanted a relationship and we had both pretty much given up on love. Over a period of time, we became the best of friends, but the only problem was I fell hard for him and he didn't for me. He still to this day does not want to fall in love again and eventually I want too. Unfortunately, we are not close anymore and I miss him terribly. I wanted to maintain the friendship but he needed to find his way out of state and he has distanced himself. :cry: I hope one day we can obtain that close friendship we had before because no matter how I felt, I still considered him my best friend.

Getting over falling for him was a lot easier than getting over the fact that he is not in my life at all. Honestly, I haven't really dealt with it.

Blush's photo
Sun 12/21/08 06:02 PM
Ballroom

Blush's photo
Sun 12/21/08 06:02 PM
Edited by Blush on Sun 12/21/08 06:02 PM
ballroom oops did it twice sorry

Blush's photo
Sun 12/21/08 06:01 PM
The Bills are my top team (even though they suck) but as a former San Diego resident the Chargers are my second and I think they will do it next week! :) I can't wait for the game! GO CHARGERS!!!

Blush's photo
Sun 12/21/08 05:59 PM
tail

Blush's photo
Sun 12/21/08 05:58 PM
It happens all the time. It is called instant gratification. You see a pic and they see a pic and WOW they are both attracted immediately. Then you start talking and WOW you really click. Then WOW honeymoon is over and those little quirks start coming out. We have to be careful with filling up on instant gratification because it usually doesn't fulfill for a long period of time. But it all depends on what one desires as well. flowerforyou

Blush's photo
Sun 12/21/08 04:16 PM
I say pfffft all the time and I too get the omg are you insane looks. I just tell people to get with the modern age. ;)

Previous 1