Community > Posts By > Blush

Blush's photo
Sun 12/21/08 04:14 PM
truffles

Blush's photo
Sat 12/20/08 11:14 AM

I think that there are some men (NOT ALL) out there that think that if a woman is on a dating site, then they will be grateful for anyone paying them any attention.

They seem to think that any woman on a dating site is desperate. Yet they don't think it says anything at all about themselves to be on one.

I think the ones that send those rude and/or nasty emails to women who turn them down already have issues with women and low opinions of women.

They probably have had trouble getting or keeping girlfriends, and since they think women online are desperate, they think they will be easy.

I prefer the ones that don't answer back. At least I don't have to read nasty replies to my 'not interested' message.

I tend to agree with what you have posted. I also think for men and women an online format gives them more "courage" to approach others. Like I said earlier if you are going to take the chance in approaching someone be prepared to be rejected. I have decided that I will just delete those I am not interested in. At least that way the rejected have a reason to call me names. LOL

Blush's photo
Sat 12/20/08 10:19 AM
Well I suppose I should just not reply at all...probably what I will do in the future. I just don't like being rude, but apparently being rude is more accepting. frustrated

Blush's photo
Sat 12/20/08 10:13 AM
Ok, I am new to this site but was on one very much like this before and I am running into the same thing as on the last site. I receive an email from a man that is interested in me and I am not interested back so I politely email them back thanking them for their interest but I don't feel the same interest and wish them the best of luck in finding someone else. Then lo and behold I get an email back being insulted with various names, etc.

Being rejected in the world of dating is COMMON. I have been rejected many times but I am not going to insult the man rejecting me because he just doesn't feel a connection. That is how life works. If you take the chance to email someone with interest you have to also take the chance you will be rejected. I sent a few emails out to men I thought would be a good match and was politely told to take a hike or not even responded to at all. It is all part of the dating game. If you cannot handle rejection then I highly suggest you get some help to deal with those issues or don't take the chance at all.

K I feel better now ...rant over. happy

Blush's photo
Sat 12/20/08 05:57 AM

scared Ive been noticing this insanity for months.scared There are a lot of mentally imbalanced people getting way too involved in political discussions.scared

...and from the looks of these boards it seem that the lib loons are having a field day.

They should really name this the joke board...who in their right mind would actually admit to all the nonsense posted here in front of real people. laugh laugh laugh

They still won't even publicly admit they are libs. LOL So much for a clean conscience. Right? laugh laugh laugh

Well last time I checked I was a "real" person and fully admit that I am a liberal. The joke would appear to be on the Conservatives at this point and time. Even the Republican party has stated that they need to broaden their base and "change" things within their party. Our soon to be former President left a very large black stain on the Republican party that is going to be hard to remove and don't even get me started on what Palin did. Now there is a joke.

At any rate, I have a very clean conscience when I go to bed at night because I didn't vote for Bush in his elections nor did I vote for McCain in this one. Whether you are a Republican or a Democrat there is no questioning this country is in dire straights and it desperately needs to be fixed. We are going to disagree on who we think should be fixing this mess but instead of calling us Democrats/Libs "loons" maybe you should take a deep breath and think before you speak and be open to other's opinions instead of insulting them. You may not agree but tolerance is a great thing. Try it you may like it. flowerforyou

Blush's photo
Fri 12/19/08 06:51 PM
Good point! We can always wonder on the what ifs...my personal opinion is that if Gore had won, we would be a little better off today than we are now. We would have saved billions a year because we would have been fighting a war in Iraq and the U.S. would be much farther along in renewable energy.

Blush's photo
Fri 12/19/08 06:08 PM
Everything about the last 8 years in the Bush Administration has been pretty much illegal. Bush and Cheney bent the laws of this country and the world as they saw fit with no consequences. So I highly doubt anyone let alone Cheney is going to be hung.

It almost makes you wonder if lying about a blow job is even worth being impeached anymore. winking

Blush's photo
Fri 12/19/08 06:03 PM
Its an open forum and there is bound to be something written somewhere that is going to offend. Hell every time you turn on the television or read a newspaper you could find something offensive. And lets not forget "women" are lumped in together all the time.

I am very surprised by your reaction to the OP.

Blush's photo
Fri 12/19/08 05:59 PM

I don't feel the need to explain myself as to whose profile I read (or DON'T read). What I don't like is being lumped into a blanket statement about "men". If only from a thread such as this, I would have no interest anyway in reading your profile, since your opinion comes across as already jaded. No need for me to find out any more information.

Well unfortunately the world goes round with the majority vote and the original poster's comment has valid merit. I just joined this site and have received IM's from people asking me what my interests are. Um...well READ!!

You may be in the minority of men and actually read profiles but the majority of men look at the picture and react immediately. I honestly do not think the OP meant to offend anyone.

Blush's photo
Fri 12/19/08 05:52 PM
Edited by Blush on Fri 12/19/08 05:54 PM
To the gentleman that can read Green Eggs and Ham:

Then reading my profile might be a tad difficult since I use multiple syllables. tongue2

Blush's photo
Fri 12/19/08 04:41 PM
Exactly why I did it. Moved to New York City for a new job and wanted to meet some people male and female. I was on a site similar to this before and made some great friends. I am still friends with them today. Too bad they don't live in NYC. ;)

Blush's photo
Fri 12/19/08 04:38 PM
LOL I was thinking that same thing. Reading must be a lost art form. laugh

Blush's photo
Fri 12/19/08 03:36 PM
The really bad elevator music while I have been on hold for over 20 minutes with my cable company. explode

Blush's photo
Fri 12/19/08 04:28 AM
Single but living in NYC now that can't last forever there a zillion people here. winking

Blush's photo
Thu 12/18/08 04:48 PM
I have learned that friendship is as fragile as egg shells.

Blush's photo
Thu 12/18/08 04:45 PM
Breathe ~ Breaking Benjamin

Blush's photo
Thu 12/18/08 06:54 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome!! :) Seems like I will fit in just fine here.

Blush's photo
Wed 12/17/08 08:15 PM
New to the site and to New York City. I am hoping to meet some new people here and afar. I was on another site very similar to this years ago and made some great friends hoping this site will be the same. :)

~Blush~

2 Next