Community > Posts By > goldenknight22

goldenknight22's photo
Sun 12/28/08 07:15 PM
That's a whole seperate issues mostly religion is just a business and complete bull ****. I mean i dont want to offend any church goers here but you can look through history how man has used religion as a tool to hold people down or control them to do what they want.

goldenknight22's photo
Sun 12/28/08 07:13 PM
i agree. Even though science makes us believe there isnt a god. It also cant explain where atoms came from or how the universe started. So i think we have to learn a lot more about the universe before we could ever prove if god existed or does exist

goldenknight22's photo
Sun 12/28/08 07:09 PM
plus i have taken a lot of science classes and done a lot of reading evoultion def happened whoever doesnt believe in evolution is a fool. Just look at the island that Darwin studied how one speies of bird evolved into countless numbers of birds. evolution def happened

goldenknight22's photo
Sun 12/28/08 07:06 PM
lol the argument that there is no God.

In philosophy of religion it is... God is susposed to be all powerful able to do anything. So if God can do anything can God create a rock huge enough that god can not lift? The answer is no because if god made a rock big enough he couldnt lift than god is not real because god is not all powerful. If god could lift any rock than he could not make one big enough that he couldn't lift so once again he is not all powerful so once again he is not real.

Lol its kinda of confusing it took me a while to get but basically its saying that there is no way anything can be all powerful because of the way everything is balanced so there can not be an all powerful being

Another topic was why if god is real is the earth such a cold dark place. It makes no sense because he is susposed to be a god of happiness so why make people go through so much pain to endure its stupid...

those are 2 arguments we learned

I want to know like if people wrote the bible than how can u beleive the bull**** even came from god if there is a god that is???

goldenknight22's photo
Sun 12/28/08 02:22 AM
lol..i mean people change it happens

goldenknight22's photo
Sun 12/28/08 02:14 AM
hey whats up.... what you need a point of view on?

goldenknight22's photo
Sat 12/20/08 09:30 PM
cold as hell... he might have met another girl or something it happens but still at least he could have told you

goldenknight22's photo
Fri 12/19/08 09:13 PM
who does this song

goldenknight22's photo
Fri 12/19/08 05:55 PM
not much took my buddy out cause he was moving away to chicago so we went to a college party down ISU. She could never trust me though which was sick i didnt even drink that knight but it all started to unravel :-(

goldenknight22's photo
Fri 12/19/08 05:12 PM
nah i know what you mean.. the thrill wares out but no i really loved her a lot like i didnt get bored with her we just had a lot of drama around the end

goldenknight22's photo
Fri 12/19/08 05:11 PM
lol... I just realize i sound so bitter im really not I just dont understand it is all

goldenknight22's photo
Fri 12/19/08 05:08 PM
I know what i did... I was stupid but i dont understand how you throw away 2 years. How someone can tell you "I dont want to be any where with any other guy than with you and this moment you have my whole heart dont break it baby" how do you say that to me with tears in your eyes than just walk away cause of some stupid ****. I dont get it she even admits she isnt as happy as she was with me and it kills her all the time... Women are so confusing i swear lol

goldenknight22's photo
Fri 12/19/08 05:03 PM
exactly..i just dont understand why it has to be that way its cold!

goldenknight22's photo
Fri 12/19/08 05:01 PM
I know right liek i thought she was the one i was with her 2 years we were the happist and cutest couple ever than all hell broke loose and i was left to pick up the pieces

goldenknight22's photo
Fri 12/19/08 04:56 PM
its so cold outside and we are iced in here im so bored. So i had a ? I was wondering why every relationship that seems like its so amazing and you are so happy. Like your in your own world when you are with her she amazings you like no other can even start to do. Why does it all fade away and fall apart so fast?

goldenknight22's photo
Fri 12/19/08 04:48 PM
can't im stuck in the house! cause stupid ice storm so i just have a case of beer lonely huh cant even get to teh club on a friday blows:-(

goldenknight22's photo
Fri 12/19/08 12:25 AM
haha nice:-)

goldenknight22's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:57 PM
haha i like that

goldenknight22's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:51 PM
oh no im not referring to all women in that light at all.. i know there are some good women out there. i was being specific lol

goldenknight22's photo
Thu 12/18/08 11:43 PM
ez answer, every girl around here is either a a total head basket or b a total slut lol which both break hearts you go to a bar u think u met a great girl than the next day u find out shes bi polar and scares the **** out of u trying to avoid that again
HAHA

i need a sweet chick for once i aws with my ex for 2 years and havent been able to find a girl like her sense just a choatic roaster of despair lol