Community > Posts By > goldenknight22

goldenknight22's photo
Wed 03/28/12 07:09 PM
It's all about how you are bro. I mean I have a few buddies that never get any play and its just because they don't have the confidence or something that makes them unique to catch a girls eye. I've never really had problems with women but tried this site because there is just any many bad girls and whores as there is bad guys and dooches. But I finally met a sweet heart that's amazing and I love her very much. my best advice to you man is just get confidence and be yourself you'll find a really awesome girl that make you forget why every other girl was bogus or lame. I had a problem trusting women for longest time to many bad bogus relationships. Than i met her and instantly it was there I never worry or anything because i know she is all about me. So just be yourself man youll meet some one im sure of it.

goldenknight22's photo
Sat 01/15/11 09:09 PM
hell yeah I love fishing and ice fishing

goldenknight22's photo
Sat 04/18/09 11:23 PM
is it nice out there! its what i keep hearing im excited!

goldenknight22's photo
Sat 04/18/09 10:30 PM
hey any ladies from arizona we are checking it out this summer! I have an internship there next summer an di want to see how it is! I heard its beatiful so wanted to get to know some people from out there let me know thanks doug!

goldenknight22's photo
Sat 01/31/09 12:26 AM
Cubs we will the division easily becuase everyone sucks now. Depending on if we can get peavy and how fukodome does and the added pieces i believe we can go far for once

goldenknight22's photo
Sat 01/31/09 12:25 AM
agreed about time! I miss baseball so much no other sport compares i love football but its nothing compared to baseball

goldenknight22's photo
Sat 01/24/09 03:01 AM
haha well it difintely makes sense to me

goldenknight22's photo
Sat 01/24/09 02:58 AM
lol it seems like that

goldenknight22's photo
Sat 01/24/09 02:56 AM
thank u your right i know they arent all the same! Its just finding one actually worth ones time you know

goldenknight22's photo
Sat 01/24/09 02:55 AM
yeah thank you:-) its just i dont know im losing faith and the will to even try any more. I just don't understand how no girls around here even take relationships seriously. I mean i love to date a girl dont get me wrong but im at the point i just want to be single to because im to scared of the bull **** cascadeing from their mouths

goldenknight22's photo
Sat 01/24/09 02:48 AM
i dont know i just need to find someone to make me feel something again you know. Someone to prove to me that maybe everyone of them arent the same. Because i am seriously sicken to my stomach latly I just want to care again

goldenknight22's photo
Sat 01/24/09 02:43 AM
hey i need someone to talk to.. I just don't understand any more i mean why is every god damn woman in this world the same.. All they care about is upgradeing or cheating its sick any more.. I mean is there any good woman left at all? I am scared because i am to the point of just shutting down completely. I went to the bar tonight and this girl was telling me her life story about how her b/f hits her and she liked me! Its sick if you don tlike your boy friend than leave him dont use me so you are able to leave him gather enough courage to tell him to **** off. Anyways i just didnt feel anything like its just hollow words to me at this point because obviously they dont mean **** to the woman that say them! So why the hell should i care give me one god damn reason! I m scared ill become hollow to and wont care i dont want to be like that but its just how i feel inside!

sorry i needed to vent thanks for listening

goldenknight22's photo
Sat 01/24/09 02:34 AM
it is life bro... All women are the same in the end. Its sick as hell any more just looking for an upgrade. Like tonight at the bar 8 girls had b/fs and than they hit on me and my boys! its disgusting way they are now i dont know i ever want to date again it just leads to bull ****!

goldenknight22's photo
Wed 01/21/09 02:27 PM
really thats awesome! what did you do win one of the tournments on there i never tried those I just played sit and gos

goldenknight22's photo
Wed 01/21/09 02:23 PM
I used to but its ****ing sick i was up 20 dollars and than i had pocket 2s and the flop came 2,a,2
i check he pushes all i n i call hits his case ace its digusting lol

goldenknight22's photo
Mon 01/12/09 11:10 PM
tanzkitty solid 8:-)

goldenknight22's photo
Mon 01/12/09 11:10 PM
tanzkitty solid 8:-)

goldenknight22's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:31 PM
hey can u download that on a computer or u need the game? i heard about it is it any good

goldenknight22's photo
Thu 01/01/09 10:06 AM
i'm not much for hockey but the blackhawks are amazing this year they are definitely making it a lot more interested 9 straight wins sick!

goldenknight22's photo
Mon 12/29/08 02:05 PM
hey whats up?

Previous 1 3