Community > Posts By > Inkracer

Inkracer's photo
Mon 03/09/09 08:24 AM

I hate to have to break this to you - but God kills everyone. This is a demonstratable - "SCIENTIFIC FACT". The bible says it is the "soul who sins who will die" - and that "all men sin"
We observe that everyone dies.

So what's your point?

Wow. I mean, really. Scientific Fact? That is laughable.

Yes everybody dies, but it is more likely that the corrupt writers of the "holy" text noted that everyone died, and put their own reasons in there to explain it away. Since it is easier to take the ignorant approach, and say "God kills people" then it is to try to actually find the real reasons behind the cause of death.

Same with you. Comprehensive reading. The scientific fact is that everyone dies. Please tell me that you figured this out.

You really love twisting your words so that you are "right".

When "God kills everyone. This is a demonstratable - "SCIENTIFIC FACT"." Is said, you aren't saying that everyone dying is the scientific fact, you are saying that God killing everyone is a scientific fact.

This is the second time you have attacked my "reading comprehension" when I wasn't the only one to take your words as they were written. That should tell you it's not our reading comprehension that is the problem, but your ability to convey what you truly mean to say. But of course, you won't stop doing this, because you feel that by doing this it discredits us, and gives you the feeling of being better than us. But, the reality it you are only fooling yourself.

Inkracer's photo
Sun 03/08/09 05:57 PM
Edited by Inkracer on Sun 03/08/09 06:06 PM

prima donnas never make a team better just look at winslow for the browns, T.O. will suck the life out of the bills just like he has everywhere else he's played

look at t.o.'s numbers . people call him a bad teammate because he wants the ball . what great player doesnt . the media has chosen to crucify t.o. where as they elevate chad johnson . another playmaker . but he runs his mouth as much as t.o. . lets not forget how he came back from a season ending enjury to play in the superbowl and played great by the way before he was 100 percent .

All those numbers, now how many rings does he have?

I don't recall Rice being a ball-hog. Marvin Harrison isn't(wasn't?) either, add Holt, and Bruce to that list...

Inkracer's photo
Sun 03/08/09 05:39 PM

buffalo just got a very tallented reciever .

No, Buffalo just got Cancer of the Wide Receiver.

he may be a cancer but he can still catch a hundred balls for 1000 or more yards and 12 or more t.d's

Really? Because all he really proved this past season is he can complain about not getting the ball enough, when he led his team in "thrown-to" and drops...

Inkracer's photo
Sun 03/08/09 05:01 PM

buffalo just got a very tallented reciever .

No, Buffalo just got Cancer of the Wide Receiver.

Inkracer's photo
Sun 03/08/09 04:46 PM
I hate to have to break this to you - but God kills everyone. This is a demonstratable - "SCIENTIFIC FACT". The bible says it is the "soul who sins who will die" - and that "all men sin"
We observe that everyone dies.

So what's your point?

Wow. I mean, really. Scientific Fact? That is laughable.

Yes everybody dies, but it is more likely that the corrupt writers of the "holy" text noted that everyone died, and put their own reasons in there to explain it away. Since it is easier to take the ignorant approach, and say "God kills people" then it is to try to actually find the real reasons behind the cause of death.

Inkracer's photo
Sun 03/08/09 02:25 PM

Uh huh. And yet, there is no scoring.

90 minutes of time, to end up with no scoring at all doesn't appeal to most American sports fans.

Even hockey had to do something about scoreless ties.

I like soccer for a number of reasons, the first being that it is a very strategy based game(I'm not saying other sports aren't but for a lot of other sports, you tend to always be a big play or two away from being back in the game, and in soccer, you can't count on that big play)

The other reason why I like Soccer, is most other sports call the 45 minute mark "the end of the third quarter", we call it halftime.

Inkracer's photo
Sat 03/07/09 05:45 PM
Very interesting Video, thanks for sharing.

drinker

Inkracer's photo
Fri 03/06/09 01:26 PM

All you have to do is look through history to see that religion is not peaceful.

Going farther back in History, you have the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, and the Witch Trails. More recently have the murder of gays, and the Islam jihad against all infidels. Hell, each Holy Book clearly states that you are to kill those who do not believe as you do.

As I stated in another thread, How can that, which is not peaceful, bring/maintain peace.

Exactly, did you watch the vids?

Yep. Thought they were great.

Inkracer's photo
Fri 03/06/09 01:18 PM
All you have to do is look through history to see that religion is not peaceful.

Going farther back in History, you have the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, and the Witch Trails. More recently have the murder of gays, and the Islam jihad against all infidels. Hell, each Holy Book clearly states that you are to kill those who do not believe as you do.

As I stated in another thread, How can that, which is not peaceful, bring/maintain peace.

Inkracer's photo
Fri 03/06/09 11:03 AM

Also the term "reptilian alien" is well defined and a I have a physical description of what they look like, and if I saw one I would know what I was seeing. Also my witnesses are still alive today and I have spoken directly to some of them who have been abducted!!

Just to add to this, when you add up the number of other planets, solar systems, and galaxies out there. Statistics tells us that there will be other life-bearing planets out there.

Inkracer's photo
Fri 03/06/09 10:55 AM

The first declaration you (and all fundamentalists) should ask themselves is why they believe that the Bible is the "word of God" and what authority told them this? The Bible? That is rather circular I think. God certainly did not tell you this unless you are claiming to speak to God directly.

And it was best said by Dr. House in the Episode "House vs. God" in the second season:
"No - you talk to God, you're religious. God talks to you - you're psychotic. "

Inkracer's photo
Thu 03/05/09 07:27 PM

Because living is fun. It doesn't need a purpose.
This is the only life you get so live it up. Make the most of it.

drinker

Inkracer's photo
Thu 03/05/09 12:21 PM
Edited by Inkracer on Thu 03/05/09 12:21 PM
So what you are essentially saying - is that you have a blind faith in scientists. Yet you deem the writers of the gospels writing myth because they reported what they saw and heard?

Ummm... sure - makes sense to me. Believe what the scientists report HOW they see something - but that's nt myth, because - what, it's SCIENCE??? If that isn't a "dark age" reaction - what is?

Science is more than just what a scientist reports on how he sees something. It has to stand up to rigorous test, from not just that scientist, but other scientists in his field.

The Definition of Science from Merriam-Webster:
Science-
1: the state of knowing : knowledge as distinguished from ignorance or misunderstanding
2 a: a department of systematized knowledge as an object of study b: something (as a sport or technique) that may be studied or learned like systematized knowledge
3 a: knowledge or a system of knowledge covering general truths or the operation of general laws especially as obtained and tested through scientific method
b: such knowledge or such a system of knowledge concerned with the physical world and its phenomena : natural science
4: a system or method reconciling practical ends with scientific laws

Science has to stand up to a test, that test would be the Scientific Method.
http://physics.ucr.edu/~wudka/Physics7/Notes_www/node5.html

If you don't trust the translaters of scripture, why don't you investigate the originals for yourself, rather than dismiss the whole thing as myth? I'm sure that you don't fully understand isotropic dating - how does that effect your perception that the world is 4.5 billion years old?

I don't trust people who don't have to answer to anyone. The Writers/ translators of the holy text are just that. They don't need to answer to anyone, and they are in a position to re-write the books, with very few, if anyone, knowing.

Inkracer's photo
Thu 03/05/09 11:04 AM

I don't believe any of the stories about Jesus were "eye witness" accounts. I think even the eye witnesses were fiction. I suspect the entire NT was a work of fiction, (but then everyone knows what I think. LOL.)

I agree with your suspicion that the entire NT(if not the entire bible itself) is a work of fiction.
Especially since so many of the Gods, that society today doesn't belief in today, that pre-date Jesus, share similarities, if the stories aren't carbon-copies of each other.(The Egyptian god Horus, for example)

Did you know, that the Roman-Catholic Church's Official explanation of those gods is that Satan wrote them into history to confuse man.

That is the official explanation, even to this day.

Inkracer's photo
Thu 03/05/09 10:08 AM

Well if you follow his teachings....Where are they?

You are wrong from OT all the way through it's gives Jesus' teachings and his words.

Understand Abra......those men that wrote Jesus' words were THERE...hello

Well again bring on the contradictions abra....because I for one would never believe this coming from you without showing....Another thing your great at.....Spew contradictions and show no facts.

You spew blah blah

You do realize that at the time that Jesus supposedly lives, Life Expectancy was no where near what is is today.

Going by the the most popular belief of when Jesus was believed to have lived, it is at least 30+ years between his death, and the writing of the bible. That is at least one generation passing between to the two events.

Going by the earliest time that Jesus is believed to have lived, there is a 130+ year gap. That is Many, Many, generations between when this man supposedly lived, and people writing about his life.

Through actual historic events that have been mentioned in the bible, we know that the gospels of the NT were written after 70AD.

How can they be eyewitness accounts, when you can't even place Jesus in history accurately?

Inkracer's photo
Thu 03/05/09 07:40 AM

how does it :angry: feel being insulted by others?:angry: :angry:

Like others on here, i have thick skin, so it doesn't hurt that much, and I am pretty good at turning it around so that the person trying to insult, becomes the insulted.

Inkracer's photo
Thu 03/05/09 07:30 AM

Whats the deal???????????????

Simple, You don't give up what the Cowboys gave up(a 1st, 3rd, and 6th Round pick) for a #2 receiver.

Inkracer's photo
Wed 03/04/09 07:27 PM

no one can change what others believe. you can't change me anymore than i can change you

flowerforyou Science isnt about belief.flowerforyou

bigsmile Darwin used the scientific method.bigsmile

drinker Doesnt matter what someone believes.drinker

biggrin The facts are the facts.biggrin

darwin as in man came from monkies? i think several people in here (that don't believe in creationism) has thrown that theory out already

Yes, people on here who don't believe in creationism have thrown out the "Man came from monkeys" theory. Because that is not what Evolution(which is what Darwin actually discovered) says. Evolution says that there is a common ancestor, not that we came from them.

so you are saying darwin didn't come up with the theory of the man coming from monkeys

Yes, that is what I am saying. The statement of saying that Evolution states that "man came from monkeys" is just a non-understanding of Evolution, presented by fundamentalist from religion in an attempt discredit Evolution.

In this thread, Bushidobillyclub posted a couple links that you can actually read Darwin's book, The Origin of Species. I would suggest you take a look.

Inkracer's photo
Wed 03/04/09 07:18 PM

no one can change what others believe. you can't change me anymore than i can change you

flowerforyou Science isnt about belief.flowerforyou

bigsmile Darwin used the scientific method.bigsmile

drinker Doesnt matter what someone believes.drinker

biggrin The facts are the facts.biggrin

darwin as in man came from monkies? i think several people in here (that don't believe in creationism) has thrown that theory out already

Yes, people on here who don't believe in creationism have thrown out the "Man came from monkeys" theory. Because that is not what Evolution(which is what Darwin actually discovered) says. Evolution says that there is a common ancestor, not that we came from them.

Inkracer's photo
Wed 03/04/09 06:30 PM

Wow, make sure FeralCat sees this!
lol like anything would make a difference in her mind. She has said as much herself.

Well, we already know the response, because we have seen it before..

"Well it's still bacteria, so it doesn't count"

Pretty cool article, anyway. Thanks for posting.

drinker