Community > Posts By > wadsfun

wadsfun's photo
Tue 12/23/08 10:51 AM
that's why i put my faith in Christ he forgives me (and i need alot of forgivness)

wadsfun's photo
Tue 12/23/08 10:48 AM
help TOM CRUISE rofl
:rrofl ofl: rofl

wadsfun's photo
Tue 12/23/08 10:44 AM
ASK TOM CRUISE

he is a scientologistfrustrated

:banana:

wadsfun's photo
Tue 12/23/08 10:35 AM
you people completely missed the point
being that you cann't figure it out i'll help

Christmas is the most celebrated day we have.
followers of Christ brought it together.

so put whatever twist,spin,or angle you wish but the fact still remains YOU CANN'T HAVE CHRISTMAS WITHOUT CHRIST

IF you belittle that then your just a sheep following what your neighbors doing and have no individualality so you should pick another day to give your crap to each other then,but no you want to celebrate my saviors day and splatter it with your idea of what it should rather than what it is

i just want to add that this country was founded on CHRISTIAN BELIEFS not ala, budda or any other religous figure and it was the founding fathers, CHRISTIANS for the most that wrote in you can worship whoever you want

IF YOU DON'T LIKE HE THOUGHT OF CHRISTMAS (CHRIST'S B-DAY) DON'T CELEBRATE IT

wadsfun's photo
Tue 12/23/08 07:06 AM
here's an idea for you

STOP being so dang picky all men cann't be 6ft 200lbs look like a model, rich with a sports car,
that's the problem with most of the women in the world everything stems from a first glance and no real conversation.
oh by the way if you think you can get to truely know someone on the internet your just foolin yourself because people can say anything on here as long as they think you like it.

wadsfun's photo
Tue 12/23/08 06:50 AM
aaahhhh dang charlie brown!!!!!

there wouldn't be a Christmas if it weren't for CHRIST

what happened to the real meaning of Christmas.

so when you open your gifts on the greatest day of the year and feel the love from family and friends, think about who made all this happen
JESUS CHRIST

OH by the way it's MERRY CHRISTMAS
NOT happy holiday's

wadsfun's photo
Tue 12/23/08 06:21 AM
D*MN-SH*t-H*LL-F*CK-PISS AN MOAN

AAAAHHHHHHH
MUCH BETTER NOW

wadsfun's photo
Tue 12/23/08 06:13 AM
like i said there are alot of things i don't understand

besides if we could understand all that GOD could do then he wouldn't be much of a GOD

Jesus preformed many miracles and taught love and peace and that is the why he and satan are different satan whats to draw people away from GOD and JESUS drew them to GOD

wadsfun's photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:14 PM
did it happen?
i believe there was a global flood that would explain our natural resources.coal oil ect...

it would explain alot
why is our oldest desert @4200 yrs old the sahara
our biggest coral reef is 4300 yrs old the great barrier reef
the oldest tree @4300 yrs old the brisbane cone
why do we still have mountains at the rate of erosion it would have washed away over 200 times
why is the oceans only 3%salt at the rate at which minerals are being added if it where millions of yrs it would all be salty

i have alot more but enough for now

thanks for any responses

wadsfun's photo
Mon 12/22/08 06:04 PM
if you would do some studying you would find out that we celebrate Christ's to counter that pagan celebration

wadsfun's photo
Mon 12/22/08 05:48 PM
what was CHRIST'S deception and where does it say that?

i do believe that CHRIST said he didn't come to change moses law (give me a few and i'll give you the scripture)

i believe the bible

i have many questions my biggest is if CHRIST was GOD in the flesh why did he pray? i don't understand that but i except it for what it is

wadsfun's photo
Mon 12/22/08 05:30 PM
this has been great!!!
we could go at this forever
i don't judge people for what they believe it's just really fun to hear some reactions

i do believe in the bible and have done enough research to back up what i believe.

we are created in GODS image and Jesus Christ is MY LORD and SAVIOR
but that doesn't mean i'll ever deny anyone for their thoughts

thanks for all the replies
ready for round two
check out my next post

wadsfun's photo
Mon 12/22/08 12:19 PM
well honey
we all came from GOD and not from a rock
and it does matter because if the earth was millions of years old then the bible would be a lie

it does matter

wadsfun's photo
Mon 12/22/08 12:17 PM
any scientist that has ever tried to date anything by carbon dating and again they always get different numbers.

i have a great dvd that i would love to send you with alot of amazing facts about all the dating methods of today and some other facts that i think you might find interesting

if you'll actually watch them

wadsfun's photo
Mon 12/22/08 12:12 PM
LET ME ADD I UNDERSTAND IT GREATLY
OOPPS CAPPS

wadsfun's photo
Mon 12/22/08 12:11 PM
ok then
how come they get different numbers EVERYTIME THEY CARBON DATE SOMETHING

wadsfun's photo
Mon 12/22/08 12:08 PM
that's easy because it's been proven that any means of dating we have so far simply doesn't work.

so i believe in the beginning GOD and you believe dirt. if think you came from a rock honey i'll pray for you
and all those that join you

wadsfun's photo
Mon 12/22/08 12:03 PM
that picture is soo wild

wadsfun's photo
Mon 12/22/08 12:03 PM
ok then
carbon dating doesn't work (proved)
radio metric dating doesn't work (proved)
the whole geologic column is completely made up
they date the fossils from rocks the and the rocks from the fossils (isn't that circular reasoning)
besides why isn't there ANY proof of evolution
if we evolved where are the remains and why aren't we still evolving. how come we went from slim to monkeys and where are the remains of all the changes that have occured. our dna shows a loss of information instead of a gain.

i believe the bible is completely true scientifically there is no reason to reject the bible and no reason to except evolution.

if you like this we will disscuse the flood next

wadsfun's photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:52 AM
what do mean that's ridiculous (it's what the bible says)evolution isn't anything but a RELIGION ITSELF (you have to believe in it)
there is absolutly no proof for it

Previous 1