no photo
Tue 08/17/21 09:33 AM

DA.....You remind of that song from Carly Simon...."You're So Vain".

You probably think this post is about you,
don't you, don't you??

no photo
Tue 06/22/21 07:45 PM
"Mein Fuhrer!! I can walk!!"

no photo
Thu 04/01/21 05:44 PM
Two answers:

1) "I'd like to teach the world to STFU!"

2) "Good morning. In less than an hour aircraft from here will join others from around the world and you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind...
Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can’t be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it’s fate that today is the 4th of July and you will once again be fighting for our freedom not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution but from annihilation. We’re fighting for our right to live, to exist, and should we win today the 4th of July will no longer be known as an American holiday but is the day when the world declared in one voice, “We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight!!. We’re going to live on. We’re going to survive. Today we celebrate our Independence Day!”

no photo
Thu 04/01/21 05:38 PM
What's on the agenda today?
"The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world!"
-- Pinky and The Brain

no photo
Thu 04/01/21 08:45 AM
Maybe a bolt-on step/rail type thing for the truck?

no photo
Mon 03/29/21 08:33 PM
Sometimes I wonder why.
Sometimes I wonder how.
Sometimes I just wonder.

no photo
Mon 03/29/21 08:25 PM
"There was a turtle by the name of Bert,
And Bert the turtle was very alert.
When danger threatened he never got hurt
He knew just what to do...
He DUCKED!! And COVERED!!
DUCK And COVER!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKqXu-5jw60

But remember, the US response to emergencies is to panic, whine, and complain about "rights to spread disease" and not wear masks, let alone deal with fallout and rationing.
Or biological warfare. What, be responsible?? But I want to go to the mall!

no photo
Thu 02/25/21 01:56 PM
Not easy, but there are some signs:
1) She never pays or even OFFERS to pay for anything.
2) She always talks about money, especially yours.
3) She's living a lifestyle her job can't possibly support.
4) She starts demanding you pay her bills
5) She leaves you for a guy or gal with money.

no photo
Thu 02/25/21 01:52 PM
Did you try calling TurboTax; maybe their billing system decided to start double-dipping. Also read the Terms of Service to see if they added anything about the fees.

no photo
Thu 02/04/21 03:46 PM
Yes.

no photo
Thu 01/28/21 07:11 PM

Not just men. Women call me dear ALL the time. My name has3 letters. I understand your point.

Last time a woman called me by any name like "Sugar" or "Honey", it was at a restaurant, and she was from the South (I could tell by her accent). She buttered me up like a buscuit!

no photo
Thu 01/28/21 07:08 PM

dont call me susan!

"I AM serious, and stop calling my Shirley!!"

no photo
Thu 01/28/21 07:07 PM
Reminds me of the time I was yelled at by a female acquaintance who called out my FULL name, and quite loudly. I was reminded of the line in a commercial, where a neighbor yells out "Dead man walking!!" as he sees his neighbor trudging toward doom in the mailbox. Boy was she mad!!

no photo
Sun 01/24/21 06:55 AM
The old joke is "single, not dead."

But I've been single so long that I am, in fact, dead.

no photo
Sat 01/23/21 08:08 PM
"Be Nice"

Famous Last Words Series, Entry #214

With all the "female" spammers and scammers, I feel this quotation from President Whitmore in Independence Day truly applies to them, and I do it often:
(with grim emotion) "Nuke 'em. Let's nuke the bastards!"

no photo
Sat 01/23/21 08:03 PM
Same stuff, different day.

no photo
Mon 01/04/21 05:46 PM
I'm a guy who never wore makeup, and nobody pays attention anyway.

no photo
Mon 01/04/21 05:43 PM
I can neither confirm nor deny that I posted or failed to post a reply to this topic.

no photo
Wed 10/21/20 06:57 PM

-mirror selfies, especially if in the bathroom and no shirt on
-guys who frown, don't smile in photos
-guys who are unshaven, messy looking, wearing undershirts etc
-those who don't read my profiles to see what I am seeking
-perverted profile names, or too many sexual innuendos in their profile. I always say, act like you are meeting someone in a grocery store, would you say something crude then?

What? So I'm the grocery store, and the woman had just put two cantaloupes in her car, and I said "You've got some nice cataloupes there, lady", and she got all upset! Damn Karens!

no photo
Tue 10/20/20 03:54 PM

Would you date anyone with a disability. Im honest enough to put that i have a condition that one could assume im disabled but I'm not at all. And thats where it ends. So even the older generation are looking for a page 3 and a trophy girlfriend.... Im no stunner but I've certainly not seen a Brad pit or George Clooney on here l

If you say you have a disability, you might want to specify whether or not you are mobile with or without assistive devices (cane, walker, wheelchair, etc.), or something about the nature of restrictions ("can't drive; can take short walks to the store, etc.)

Previous 1 3 4