no photo
Tue 10/20/20 03:42 PM

when someone blows you a kiss or likes you....When you message them...They reply back wanting your personal Email Address so they can talk worh you there....Do you think thats cool...Or it's not...????

People who do that are normally "phishing" for your personal information, including name, email address, telephone numbers, etc. for nefarious purposes. Don't reply to anyone who can't send an actual message, or more than the usual spam messages. Report that ad to M2; they do delete many ads I've flagged. If you like someone/their photo/whatever, just send a message and tell them.

no photo
Tue 10/20/20 03:34 PM

When viewing a profile male or female, what things would make you think twice when looking for a potential partner/relationship or friend?

Here are one or two of my put offs ~

1. They show the top half of their body, naked.
2. They are laying on a bed or couch in a seductive way
3. They are holding an alcoholic drink or cigarette in their hand or are surrounded by
alcohol.
4. Misspelt words.
5. They are clearly lying about their age.
6. They are 30 years your junior and their starting line is "Hey Babe"?

Do you have any pet peeves?

I hate all the spamming, scamming, prostituting, etc. I already know the uber-hotties barely dressed (or not at all) are not real.

no photo
Tue 10/20/20 03:32 PM

what u mostly use.

Neither. Full of spam, spammers, and psychos. I need REAL friends, in person (with suitable Covid precautions) who can actually show up when I need help, or to hang out. The "social media site" friendship thing doesn't do a thing for me. Might as well run personal ads nobody responds to.....oh wait! That's already happening!

no photo
Tue 10/13/20 08:05 PM

If someone said you had a beautiful body would you just agree or would you hold it against them?

Great; now I have the entire Hungarian Phrasebook Sketch from Monty Python playing in my head because that's one of the phrases the Hungarian tourist used from the screwed-up phrasebook he used. Well that and "Do you wwwannnt?.....Do you waannnnnnt?...to come back to my place, bouncy-bouncy?"

no photo
Tue 10/13/20 08:01 PM

I wouldn’t agree and would suggest they visit their optician :eyeglasses:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder; why reject their compliment??

no photo
Sun 10/11/20 07:59 PM

Nothing is wrong with them.

Though, they could shorten that string
of letters.

It's getting longer! (That's what she said!): LBGTQ!3^9thPower

no photo
Sat 10/10/20 05:51 PM
So me and my girlfriend were out for dinner pre-Covid, and I announced it to the restaurant that it was not only our 10th anniversary, but that she was turning 21! I don't why there were so upset, since age doesn't matter....

no photo
Tue 10/06/20 09:10 AM

To cause confusion and mayhem in the general public.

And to strike fear in the hearts of evildoers everywhere! Look! Up in the sky!
It's a bird! It's a plane! NO! It's SuperDuper Man!

no photo
Tue 10/06/20 09:08 AM

looking for a needle in a haystack it's here somewhere

Which?? The needle, or the haystack?? Seems like there's plenty of spam, spam, spam, spam! Shutup! Bloody Vikings! (Monty Python Spam sketch).

Or to use another epic description of what's on Mingle2:......"....rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ***-kickers, ****-kickers and Methodists!"
(Blazing Saddles)

no photo
Mon 10/05/20 06:07 PM

Thank you!!! I know I was making it way too hard!!

....That's what she said.

no photo
Thu 09/10/20 11:18 AM
You went too far asking for chocolate. That's not happening...because it's all mine.

no photo
Wed 09/09/20 05:33 PM
Login and be afraid....be very afraid. :(

no photo
Tue 09/08/20 08:30 PM
"And/Or"

A legal scholar estimated it has as many as 75 meanings in a typical legal document.

I estimate that over 193.48% of statistics are made up.

no photo
Mon 09/07/20 08:51 PM
"To be couth,
Or to be uncouth,
That is the question."

no photo
Mon 09/07/20 08:47 PM
On this planet, with humans, anything can happen. I mean, I'm a straight guy who could fall for a lesbian. Why not??

no photo
Mon 09/07/20 08:42 PM
Only in the area of height.

no photo
Sun 09/06/20 11:58 AM

"because we should know what we want by now."

Note she said "should", and I know at least 2 that disprove the idea. Actually I believe they are both lying to themselves about what they want, based on observation of behavior. (No, neither is on Mingle2).

no photo
Sun 09/06/20 08:51 AM
Well, since my celebrity crush would be a female, and I'm man who is also an honorary lesbian, I'm good to go!

no photo
Sun 09/06/20 08:49 AM
Oh Boy!! Foreplay!! love

no photo
Sat 09/05/20 12:20 PM
"But Officer, what's the charge? And is that a carrot in your pocket, or are you just glad to see me?"