Community > Posts By > StevenJenkins

StevenJenkins's photo
Tue 12/29/09 03:02 PM
fallout....oblivion....dragon age....and borderlands are all good games. ive smashed all of those....

StevenJenkins's photo
Tue 10/27/09 10:43 PM
been playing aion a lot lately. wonderful game. ive been playing mmos since eq and uo (played both extensively) and up until now ive considered shadowbane the best pvp mmo ever..and now aion shows that it has a half decent pvp system. high hopes for this game although no game will ever compare to shadowbane. at least this game put wow under the floor in gameplay though

StevenJenkins's photo
Fri 10/09/09 08:37 PM
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Ochaal

StevenJenkins's photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:15 PM
Ochaal-80 UD Lock on stormscale. 5k dps

StevenJenkins's photo
Mon 05/11/09 08:15 PM
Edited by StevenJenkins on Mon 05/11/09 08:16 PM
my bad this post was a double post with the last

StevenJenkins's photo
Mon 05/11/09 08:15 PM
Edited by StevenJenkins on Mon 05/11/09 08:15 PM
im an extreme death metal fan but i have some good black metal....ever hear limbonic art? maybe crimson moonlight?

StevenJenkins's photo
Mon 03/09/09 02:28 AM

tuesday=25 naxx clear wednesday=malygos vault and 2d OS 25. next week we are doing 3d sarth :D

We're FINALLY organizing a guild run of OS (25 man) with a drake up. Should be able to do it without too much work. Hopefully next week we'll do 2 drakes. Guild downed Maly for the first time this week (10 man) though I was not a part of that. I know we're not one of the bleeding edge guilds or anything, but on a server with a very low Ally pop, I feel that we're now in the respectable range.

each week that you guys clear 25m naxx your guild gets significantly better. after 5-6 weeks of it your raiders will all be 7.5 with 25m maly on farm. but low alli pop is harsh :/ our server is 50/50 pretty much....but its actually a bad thing. every noob transfer trash chooses our server from every other server because its one of the only even servers. we are like the sewers of WoW XD. we still got some goodies tho

StevenJenkins's photo
Sun 03/08/09 05:18 AM
whats with all of these bands? they arent even close to death metal. the original poster named some...but these other people...ugh...
deeds of flesh
incantation
funerus
cyanide
suffocation (OG death metal)
cannibal corpse (not corpsegrinder era)
lividity
heinous killings
death metal is best as low pitched, slow and rythmitic as possible. hate eternal...origin...these are bands that are the definition of what is eating death metal away from the inside into the crap that is metal nowadays. listen to old decrepit birth then listen to the new stuff. saddening.

StevenJenkins's photo
Sun 03/08/09 05:11 AM
tuesday=25 naxx clear wednesday=malygos vault and 2d OS 25. next week we are doing 3d sarth :D

StevenJenkins's photo
Thu 02/26/09 10:50 AM
give in to the dark side....play horde. lol.

StevenJenkins's photo
Fri 01/09/09 01:47 PM

Is this a joke? noway
Oh...yr the guy who thought Zakk Wylde was Sabbaths gtr. player. Like I'm gonna' listen to you.:tongue:

lol and you are one of the guys i mentioned

StevenJenkins's photo
Fri 01/09/09 01:40 PM
just a bunch of old dudes posting on every forum trying to round up every possibility for girls as they can? even if you find some1 with the same interests theyd just think you are creepy for messaging them out of the blue...i want to find my other half as much as anyone but websites just dont seem to be the right course...and about the old creepy guys on every forum...im serious every forum i looked at i saw the same 3-4 guys with more posts than the rest of the forum combined...

StevenJenkins's photo
Fri 01/09/09 02:46 AM
im a WoW player atm but my favorite mmo was always shadowbane...the pvp in that game was just so godly. fav platform game tho would have to be smash bros for gamecube... a great community for the game too

StevenJenkins's photo
Sun 01/04/09 06:47 PM

yea, ive played the other ones. i like all of them, but for some damn reason i like the first one more lol

hell yea i thought i was crazy to like the 1st one better than the other 2...sadly i only have the demo

StevenJenkins's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:09 PM
ding 80 (orc dk) hit 80 on my lock and gave up my lock as soon as i saw locks low viability in arenas these days

StevenJenkins's photo
Tue 12/30/08 05:30 PM
oops my bad he was ozzys guitarist. w/e

StevenJenkins's photo
Tue 12/30/08 05:25 PM

favorite musician=zakk wylde (guitar for black sabbath and vocalist for black label society) u gotta give props to the possible inventor of metal. and hes talented as hell

favorite band=deeds of flesh

Zakk Wylde - inventor of metal??? HAHAHAHAHA...thats classic. He's never been in Black Sabbath. Tony Iommi is the lead guitarist for Sabbath.

Sorry man, but that was just funny.

Musician - Roger Waters

Band - Pink Floyd

lol you really have no knowledge of black sabbaths past do you? zakk wylde used to be the guitarist...he isnt anymore. read up on it...thanks for humiliating yourself trying to make fun of others. "classic"

StevenJenkins's photo
Tue 12/30/08 02:09 AM
Saw had a weird ending...after the 1st one it went way downhill tho.

StevenJenkins's photo
Tue 12/30/08 02:06 AM
Party Monster. its got Macauly Caulcon and Seth Green and follows the club kid scene up until the murder of angel melendez. sweet movie...great stoner flick too

StevenJenkins's photo
Tue 12/30/08 01:56 AM
favorite musician=zakk wylde (guitar for black sabbath and vocalist for black label society) u gotta give props to the possible inventor of metal. and hes talented as hell

favorite band=deeds of flesh

Previous 1