Community > Posts By > StevenJenkins

StevenJenkins's photo
Tue 12/30/08 01:54 AM

knee deep by devildriver

Devildriver

Swinging the Dead

thats whats up. self title devildriver is nice...im more of a black/death metal listener but damn devildrivers old stuff is some groovy stuff

StevenJenkins's photo
Tue 12/30/08 01:52 AM
glad to see some nice bands. props. espescially drugstore man u basically called off my playlist

StevenJenkins's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:41 PM
i hate vista so much....i have release version of vista so needless to say this comp sucks

StevenJenkins's photo
Mon 12/29/08 11:36 PM
knee deep by devildriver

StevenJenkins's photo
Sun 12/28/08 07:30 PM

I have an 80 and 4 epiced 70+s. I can't get into the expansion though. The game seems to be more anti-social than it used to be for some reason. I can't put my finger on why.

i actually think blizz did a really good job on wotlk but it prolly seems anti social right now because a lot of people are still solo grinding to 80. just a thought tho...and stormscale is still as active as ever.

StevenJenkins's photo
Sat 12/27/08 03:23 AM
the smurfs game for atari. dunno how or why....i just played it. and then eventually i started playing contra when the NES hit and here i am today as a gamer because of contra.

StevenJenkins's photo
Tue 12/23/08 11:33 AM
so how great is the horde on everyones servers and battlegroups? im looking to get away from mine because...well...they arent smart. AND WTF IS WITH ALL OF THIS ANAL CRAP IN TRADE CHAT

StevenJenkins's photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:18 PM

ochaal 80 undead affliction lock stormcale realm...currently finding a better battlegrp to make my DK on

Holy Stormscale!?

whoa ur alli stormscale. im transferring off tho cuz the other horde in this battlegrp are CRAP. that and my disc priest RL friend quit...we went 1860 during s3 when he was in greens and blues and i only had s1/2...

StevenJenkins's photo
Mon 12/22/08 11:10 PM
ochaal 80 undead affliction lock stormcale realm...currently finding a better battlegrp to make my DK on

StevenJenkins's photo
Thu 12/18/08 03:28 AM
and i mean good death metal like deeds of flesh...incantation...cyanide...devourment...heinous killings...not that queer stuff that has given metal a bad name.

2 Next