Community > Posts By > bucsgirl2

bucsgirl2's photo
Sun 03/02/14 09:54 AM
Anyone who poses such a question is either delusional or so narcissistic to think all women want the same thing. It's too ridiculous for an intelligent response.

All that matters is what THE woman that YOU are with wants. Most men would be fortunate to figure that out.

bucsgirl2's photo
Sat 03/01/14 04:52 PM
Edited by bucsgirl2 on Sat 03/01/14 04:54 PM
I've never bought into that line of BS. Usually the nice guys/nice girls finish last translates to "why doesn't the person I want want me?" followed by copious amounts of whining....WAAAAAAAAA

Besides, it's what others think of you that counts. Anyone can call themselves a nice girl, but it no one else does, it doesn't really matter. I let people make up their own minds about me, I don't try to tell them who or what I am. People make up their own minds, anyway.

BTW, I avoid any profile that says "nice guy" because I've never met one who said that who was!

bucsgirl2's photo
Sat 03/01/14 04:48 PM
It takes a lot more than a shared interest or hobby. The question each person needs to ask themselves is what they're willing to do to help their relationship going. Communication is extremely important, so if you don't communicate well, chances are it won't last or it'll last and be miserable.

bucsgirl2's photo
Sat 03/01/14 04:36 PM
It's not so much finding the right person, it's a lot more involved than that. Most people are so infatuated with the idea of HAVING someone they don't invest the time to really get to know the person, which involves seeing how that person behaves in all type of situations. Anyone can be charming out on a date, but watch someone cut them off in traffic and they're in a complete rage.

It takes some experience to determine the type of people that someone gets along with well. Many people are somewhat different around family, around friends, in social groups, etc. A lot of people are under the illusions that once you find "that person" the two of you walk off into the sunset and all's well. I blame Disney for the happily ever after.....thanks Walt!! haha

People change/evolve over time, we're not the same person we were when we were 20 or 30...so couples have to adapt to how each of the changes they're going to go through. That's just how it is, to think otherwise would be unrealistic. You CAN live with another person and be happy, but it takes effort to keep any relationship healthy.