Community > Posts By > Wittyfactory

Wittyfactory's photo
Thu 03/06/14 09:44 PM
Luke 5:4-6, blazes the trail for a typical metamorphosis, that happens in the person who for once lay aside their science, tradition, and norm.
In th entire history of Peter's fishing prowess, prior to the day Jesus told him a new formula for success, he never did had a net-breaking encounter, even with his 100% cutting-edged fishing expertise.
Because, something inexplicable will always happen to the person, who allows elasticity to their believe system.
In Peter's case he needed to drop humanity certificate, for Divinity certificate to qualify him for Infinity expertise.
We all at some point are victims of Peter's prototype.
I have never counted a census in the world that is greater than frail human norms.
Oh no, somebody need a spice from heaven.

Wittyfactory's photo
Wed 03/05/14 01:08 PM
To win a girl's heart, you ve got to become the mirror you are looking for.

Wittyfactory's photo
Wed 03/05/14 08:30 AM
@Conrad_73. A prescriptive dosage is what is recommended by a doctor per time frame, no matter the magnitude of an illness...
Thanks for your observation anyways.

Wittyfactory's photo
Wed 03/05/14 07:18 AM
To love simply means fulfilling the law of wellbeing, because you can never be better a person than your love life.

Wittyfactory's photo
Wed 03/05/14 06:07 AM
Thumbs up guy. How I wish church folks can get to God first hand, than trail opaque faulty dogmas

Wittyfactory's photo
Wed 03/05/14 02:16 AM
The worst devil among the body of Christ, has never been one monster parading like one horror movie scene; but segregation, nepotism and superiority complex mentality among believers.

Wittyfactory's photo
Tue 03/04/14 11:26 PM
You are a wonder to creation......
A perfect beautification......
A necessary contribution.......
An indispensable solution....... Etc
But our free will licence has disintegrated most of all that in most of us.

Wittyfactory's photo
Tue 03/04/14 11:16 PM
The bible is vision for your destination...
The world is ambition for your destitution....
The bible is food for your inspiration...
The world is want for your desperation.
The bible is currency for your spirituality..
The world is tenancy for your iniquity...
The bible is bliss for your satisfaction....
The world is hitch for your discomfort..

SO CHOSE CAREFULLY....

Wittyfactory's photo
Tue 03/04/14 03:55 AM
The major error that is militating against the maximization of our destiny potentials. Is the practice of the lie we are told at our gatherings, that we should work hard to be ahead of our equals, and not to be the tail in life. Ignorantly 90% of us are wasting 90% of our life time practicing that error.
Where as it means we should be ahead of ourselves, so that we can be 100% blessing to humanity. Therefore, stop competing with your neighbour, yourself is your competitor.

Wittyfactory's photo
Tue 03/04/14 03:39 AM
Some problems are lecturers in the school of life----- Example. If poverty is your lecturer at a particular season, and you refuse to be taught selflessness, contentment, giving and sharing. Then you ran away from poverty without these basic qualifications. Alas, you are a mixture of greed, envy, selfishness and discontentment bomb about to explode.

Wittyfactory's photo
Mon 03/03/14 01:34 PM
You re welcome

Wittyfactory's photo
Mon 03/03/14 09:26 AM
BOSS, I'm in

Wittyfactory's photo
Mon 03/03/14 09:17 AM
The University Of Two is a school of relationship, that shape spouses character in the department of love, the only department in that school......
Through Attitude, Tolerance, Sacrifice, Giving, Forgiveness, Selflessness, and Respect courses......
The school lecturers are Understanding, Emotion, and Decision........
The school is located between He and She........
The obtainable certificate is S U LOVE (Satisfied Union In Love)......

Wittyfactory's photo
Mon 03/03/14 12:33 AM
If you go out of your way to do things to people, even in your discomfort. To bless, to motivate, to encourage, to impact, to provide, and to comfort others. It is not that you are Mr or Miss Perfect Guy, it is because love is swimming in your DNA.

Wittyfactory's photo
Sun 03/02/14 04:46 PM
Mary sang to me her love for me, but when I needed kidney it was Julian who donated it.
Mary told her friends how much she loved me, but when I was broke it was Julian who foot my bills...
Mary text me everyday sweet words of love, but it was Julian who always fixed my life...
Mary told me that I am the best guy in the world, but it was Julian who always replenished my kitchen pot, whenever it was empty...
Mary often said she missed me, but it was Julian's present that showed up in my lonely moments...
Mary will always bragged that nobody could took me away from her, but it was Julian who risked her life for my prospect to succeed...
Today I am with the laurel of love, and I want to present it to the perfect candidate, for the sake of memory lane.

Wittyfactory's photo
Sun 03/02/14 02:12 PM
I lay me down a bridge that she might cross the uncertainty of love, and she willing to please me openned as a door that I might enter the warm comfort of her love.

Not long in there, the blissfulness of love began to fall as pebbles of raindrops upon my nerves, as I began to see the genuineness of her selflessness. Time flown but affection never noticed it, circumstances stormed, but passion fought them. Bricks upon bricks of values kept piling between us, and heaven was the best description of the two of us.

Then suddenly Mr Death came calling for the debt of life, and my heartthrob vowed never to leave me, and I vowed never to allow Mr Death claim it debt over her, but the invisible is always smarter than the mundane, and Mr Death won.

And once upon a time I lived in between two worlds at the same time, in the paradise of lost love, and in the reality of lost gem.

Wittyfactory's photo
Sun 03/02/14 08:47 AM
I want you to love me, while I have already become a sacrifice for you.
I want you to miss me, while I have already hung your picture permanently on my heart wall.
I want you to think of me, while I have already made you my fantasy dream.
I want you to desire me, while I have already made you my heartbeat.
I want you to share with me, while I have already made you my biggest budget.
I want you to value me, while I have already stake my neck for your best interest.
I want you to tolerate me, while I have already blinded my eyes to your weaknesses.
I want you to understand me, while I have already made my self your motivator.
I want you to accept me, while I have already tagged you the best thing in my life.
I want you to hold me, while I am already treasuring you like an egg.

Wittyfactory's photo
Sat 03/01/14 02:08 AM
From the original masterplan, love was purposed for free. From the state of things today, love has been split into two commodities, and the mystery surrounding the two commodities is that, the free love is even the most superior and scarce commodity to get, than the money love that has costs alot of people fortune.
Truth be told, the free love is divine, while the money love is devilish. From statistics, the casualties of money love has gone beyond the range of calculator to tabulate, while the free love is having all the time to blissfully cruise the lives of the very few who have the time and muscle to be vessels.
The rat-race world system of today has contributed largely to money love problems. But it is strictly a matter of choice to withdraw your love from the supermarket showcase, so that your life can enjoy the tranquility of life's meaning for a while atleast.

Wittyfactory's photo
Sat 03/01/14 01:09 AM

THIS IS THE THERAPY FOR HEARTBREAKS.

From Heaven's interior poked my Divinity eyes upon the earth, to see how love resource have been invested. But alas, the gains of it has not been dully tapped, because most people carrying it cannot mine it, and the scarcity thereof has made the earth a visible hell........
Here is the new proposal......
You are an immeasurable love mine. Selflessness is the drill to mine it. Sacrifice is your price tag. Divorce from mundanity is your certificate of qualification into the hall of "SPOUSE FROM THE SPACE", with corresponding medals of favor, bliss, fulfilment, peace, and value.