Community > Posts By > mr_mr_mr

no photo
Mon 02/17/14 12:59 AM
marriage isn't essential but I hope to meet someone one day who life just wouldn't be the same without and would stay with them until their hair fell out and they lost all their teeth (it might be time for an upgrade then) children on the other hand are essential, even if it means one day fostering a few

finding someone you're attracted to is easy, its finding someone who shares the same lifelong ideals that can be quite difficult

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 08:11 PM
Polica - Wandering Star

when the day is done
and i lay me down
i sit alone in my lonely bed
and i think about the day we had
and it makes me sad cos your gone
when the day is done
and i lay me down
the sheets are cold
and your space is dark
and i hear you whisper something sweet
but it doesn't move any nerves in me

after all, i'm married to the wandering star
and i've kissed the moon
it was full when i fell in love with thee
but now the world turns without me
turns without me

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 07:38 PM

The first was at
least ten years older and much larger than her profile photo (which she still uses two years later)

ha ha!

Over the 35+ years I have attended other Ham radio, CB, and On-line group activities and found out it is generally a good idea to keep my private life seperate from my online life.

Don't want to get into the sometimes High school "stuff" that sometimes occurs when the online personalities don't jive with the real life person. Especially when you involve more than one person.

Over the years I have not gotten wind of any Mingle meets being anything but a lot of fun. Probably because I am known for not repeating what I know to anyone and not listening to anyone trying to spread petty gossip.

Maybe it is my personal luck that most of the people I know beyond forums have been exceptional people but that is influenced by the fact that I am very selective about who I do go off site with.

And YES there are a few folks that have passed through Mingle that I consider very negative, unstable, dangerous people. But I respect every adult here to make that determination for them self.

I've experienced and learnt something similar to you, more so when it's been one-on-one meets rather than group gatherings though which others just had to give their opinion on. Incessantly

Completely agree that its good to seperate the two also, or as you said at least be certain of those you let into it

To be fair though, everyone I've seen post on here so far appears to be open, insightful and kind

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 07:02 PM

'Predetermined' in what respect? Genetically? By some external force or being? Fate or destiny? Predetermined by environment?

Can it be a little of all of the above? I think environment can have a massive impact on someone in terms of how they interact with and view the world, genetics probably enhance or limit the experience depending on this environment and an external force/being having the least immediate impact on people/persons but over the course of a lifetime the most defining

Never really broke it down like that before - what would you suggest for each of them?

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 07:02 AM

No one!!!! I'm in hell

I don't know why but this had me laughing so hard

I've met some pretty great people off other sites in the past too, and a few crackpots aswell

Its a shame when people act like idiots when they're under the influence, mostly because they refuse to ever acknowledge it! Hope you find the right one soon

A steady girlfriend.. now there's a daunting proposition :|

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 04:33 AM
What is this book called?

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 03:16 AM
to feel like I can start to love a woman.. not all that much really. not to 'start' loving them anyway. a good understanding of one another, and who makes you feel stronger for being with them? That's the best feeling, when someone makes you feel like you're flying just because they made you your favourite sandwich. its as though every atom in your body grows ten feet tall and you can do anything. 'That' feeling is unavoidable when it happens, and it's the single best thing about existing

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 03:02 AM
a woman could look like anything, its all down to how she makes me feel, yeah

saying that I can't help but be physically attracted to slender women who do yoga and look after themselves. A pretty face makes me weak too. Plump full lips and big eyes make me turn to mush but if she's as dense as a toilet brush it's going to get very dull very quickly

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 02:29 AM
That makes a lot of sense too, LayLannie

It can be quite hard ignoring your emotions though. Or, to put it better, your natural impulses/instincts

Meditating helps me deal with life so much more pro-actively! What are your secrets..

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 02:09 AM
Yeah its a bit of a conundrum! I agree though and think there's a bit of both involved. Someone told me that every possibility exists already its up to us which one we manifest into an ongoing sequence of reality. I like that

Its strange how the smallest thing can change things though. Youre walking down the street and a bird poos on you, a lady lends you a handkercheif, you ask for her number, things go well and you eventualy have a kid.

That kid is hitler and he changes the world. All because of bird poo

Lol

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 01:59 AM
Lots of things make me cry. Sad films, animal cruelty, fat women in jeggings..

The last thing to really make me breakdown was a few months ago when I became as old as my dad was before he died (26 years and 6 months) my worst fear was living past that age which is silly really. I looked in the mirror and thought "from now on I'll see everything you didn't get to see" and for the first time since being a child it felt like I could have reached out and touched him

Sombre Sundee :)

no photo
Sun 02/16/14 01:06 AM
Edited by mr_mr_mr on Sun 02/16/14 01:08 AM
.. predetermined

The things that have defined you.. Do you feel like they were meant to happen or do you just think it was a chain of events?

Do you believe in free will?

I just threw my alarm at the wall, free will had nothing to do with that one

no photo
Sat 02/15/14 04:25 PM
Matriarchy/Patriarchy are nothing more than lifestyles and ideals imbrued in the minds of the masses

religion is what created marriage right? and the men behind modern day marriage are the very people who ended matriarchy by making out women were whores if they weren't married and whatnot. the term "wife" originates from "veil".. which was essentially masking a woman's femininity and freedom by claiming ownership of them, you even have to get a certificate from the state to solidify your union

men ended matriarchy through dominance and power, women are putting an end to patriarchy with their sexuality (in particular man's lust with the vagina) - karma seems to be coming around full circle. especially in recent years, no one seems to even want to get married anymore, women in particular. many men are confused as to why they can't find a decent woman to marry and it all boils down to owning someone sexually even if you aren't aware of it

marriage doesn't work because of the false foundations it was built upon, and never will. we also think of 'mistress' as a woman on the side, when in the past a mistress was actually deemed as your equal, and that's all someone had to be. they were your consort

--

what I'm saying is that for too long women went without being equal, when in many ways they are far superior. the fact they only want to be equals is a testament to the way their minds work too

in conclusion: men need to evolve into something else entirely before we can be good for anything

or something

no photo
Sat 02/15/14 04:06 PM
you're a fraud, you're a pseudo
checking Google just to have a clue though
you take things from others to claim as your own
rejoicing in the splendour of your stolen throne
it won't be long so rest your legs
before you're taken down all the pegs
left on the floor where you began
life is a cycle, your course is ran

imitating, but not quite able
to shine the light, you're just a fable
you had a chance, took someone else's plans
but you'll find that they'll slip right out of your hands
back into those of the rightful owner
the cycle of life, the egg and the soldier

what makes us laugh the most
is the way you can't even see your ghost
it's before you today, bright and clear
will be the same next week, as it was last year
never a person you'll really be
busy fighting shadows, you won't break free

this might be confusing, might be understood
might send a shiver coursing through your blood
might make you question "am I really that good?"
the truth is you're not and you never were
you're about as much use as a racial slur
on your mind this will play
until the coming of that inevitable day
the day you're back laid on the floor
looking for another to open a door

all that you know and all you've been told
you thought it would lead you to mountains of gold
all you ever had to be
was true to you, true to me
no longer able to carry your load
i'm laughing above you, on the high road

no photo
Sat 02/15/14 03:18 PM
hahaha, that looks like it was a fun day

no photo
Sat 02/15/14 03:05 PM
I wasn't sure what the website would be like at first, some of you seem quite nice though!

thank you Franky, I wish you well too :)

no photo
Sat 02/15/14 03:02 PM
how did it go?

are there ever group meets or parties?

no photo
Sat 02/15/14 02:21 PM
I think the problem here is that people forget that love takes a lot of hard work. Anyone has the potential to be 'perfect' for anyone else, it's the relationships we cultivate together that create this though. People spend their whole lives 'looking' instead of 'creating'

Also, love isn't meant to last forever. Love is fleeting, it is beautiful and untamed, its a journey any passenger should be thankful to have experienced at all

And well, there are always cookies and ice cream

no photo
Sat 02/15/14 02:00 PM
thank you Julie :)

of course, Nkem. I have faults but I've come to terms with my demons and quite enjoy their company - they're not something I put onto other people though. Except for on internet forums of course

no photo
Sat 02/15/14 11:47 AM
well she was 40 watts.. i'm an energy saver. Just wasn't working out. That and her inability to tell the truth and allowing her past to dominate the present

Sigh