Community > Posts By > mr_mr_mr

no photo
Sun 03/30/14 01:05 PM
let's skip all the chitchat and "getting to know each other"

im sure you're lovely, i'm surely as hell lovely.. so let's exchange energies and cover ourselves in hot chocolate sauce in Travel Lodge

no photo
Sun 03/30/14 01:01 PM
NADAL IS GOD

no photo
Sun 03/30/14 11:41 AM
camel testicles

no photo
Sun 03/30/14 10:31 AM
:(

no photo
Sun 03/30/14 10:04 AM
what did you do this weekend?

no photo
Sun 03/16/14 06:01 PM
that is only something you can answer.. questioning whether you can implies you might not be ready yet..

after splitting up with my first love i thought of nothing else for years. no one else seemed to come close, no one else seemed to matter. there is always going to be opportunities for you to meet someone you can create a different kind of love with so don't fall for the same mistake I made in trying to find someone like the person you lost - because it's impossible and unfair on others to expect them to be someone they're not

instead, allow yourself to truly heal from the hurt and allow yourself to move on and be happy

love will find you again, sir, if you let it

no photo
Sun 03/16/14 12:05 PM
every rejection teaches you something

i used to speak to everyone as though they were the same person without really paying attention to their differences and instead focused on their similarities

people tend to be 50% the result of their past, and 50% what they desire to be.. and you are trying to fit somewhere in between. time is horrible in ways, but glorious in others

enjoy the experiences you have with people, enjoy the bad ones just as much as the good.. we all need both or we wouldn't progress as individuals at all

one thing people should be is their natural self. to be naturally rejected is better than to be falsely accepted - and its not something people should be upset about when it happens. when you consider of how much you struggle to be happy, all the demons you battle and defeat.. just think that that's all the other person really wants deep down, even if their version of happiness conflicts with your own

sorry for talking a load of crap but i may aswell press "post reply" now

no photo
Sun 03/16/14 08:03 AM
yeah i know she prefers women to men.. still can't help thinking she's a little bit wonderful (even if she doesn't like me at all!)

you ever just seen someone and everyone else just fades away in comparison? that's how i felt the first time i saw her x

no photo
Sun 03/16/14 06:46 AM
:(

no photo
Sat 03/15/14 08:33 PM
my dream-image of her is that she is nice and violent.. and
makes an even nicer cup of tea x

.. and she will propose to me on a beach while we ride on horseback under the stars xx

no photo
Sat 03/15/14 08:26 PM
lol

no photo
Sat 03/15/14 03:14 PM
funkyfranky will be my wife one day

no photo
Sat 03/15/14 01:38 PM
those automatic flushing toilets can be quite an upsetting experience

no photo
Sat 03/15/14 01:26 PM
you're not allowed to say me either, no matter how much you want to xx

no photo
Sat 03/15/14 01:23 PM
blubberous behemoth wenches

no photo
Fri 03/14/14 03:32 PM
unless something is destroyed completely it can always come back stronger

there was no motivation for this other than being fed up of people rejoicing over gluttony, no one has to take my opinion on board at all - it is just a point of view

no photo
Fri 03/14/14 02:15 PM
its 2.65 now for 4 pink lady apples, SO EXPENSIVE

this used to annoy me too when people complained about money yet wasted it at every possible opportunity

no photo
Tue 03/11/14 05:08 AM
there were a few people who didn't board but had luggage taken off the plane? a bit odd for multiple people to do so. as for debris surely it could be picked up on radar? it did a u-turn before disappearing which would imply contact could have been made as to why.. nothing just "disappears"

as for the 6,000 year old dillhole who says you can't have a theory without evidence.. i think every scientist and mathematician who ever lived would disagree

my theory is that they have gone on a strawberry picking expedition inside the planet.. or it was indeed George Bush's fault

no photo
Mon 03/10/14 02:49 PM
-tickles you-

no photo
Mon 03/10/14 11:38 AM
but this is about you x