Community > Posts By > EllenYUL

EllenYUL's photo
Tue 12/16/08 06:41 AM
your profile is good, can't find any faults. Its especially good that you have pics of yourself outdoors and you look friendly and approachable.

When I see someone's profile and all the pics of them are in their house taken with a web cam, its a definite red flag - so well done to you and best of luck!

:)

EllenYUL's photo
Sat 12/13/08 03:40 PM
sorry annet, didn't see yours. Great replies though - I think you are all very adventurous. Mind you I've been adventurous (married a man who moved to Dubai 4 days later and met up with him 3 months later and lived for 2 yrs in Dubai - crazy!)

SO - I'm really into boring and simple from now on!
xo

EllenYUL's photo
Fri 12/12/08 05:07 PM

:smile: Did your parent's marriage teach you anything about marriage?:smile:

It taught me the value and beauty of respect, trust, caring, loyalty, and protection. It taught me that you marry someone that is worthy of you, not someone who is going to pull you down, destroy your life, and break your heart.

ya.. i learnt that lesson the hard way ;)

EllenYUL's photo
Fri 12/12/08 01:39 PM
my parents have been married for 36 years and love each other but have very strange ways of showing it. :P

I lasted 2 years and 2 months in my marriage, so maybe I am just a slow learner?

who knows!

EllenYUL's photo
Thu 12/11/08 04:55 PM
Jill - thats hilarious. I'm gonna use that one day!!!

EllenYUL's photo
Thu 12/11/08 04:54 PM
Edited by EllenYUL on Thu 12/11/08 04:54 PM
unless he's threatened suicide, I wouldn't state he was suicidal (maybe i read your post wrong). I would report it to the police though, for sure. Just in case he does something else....you dont want to be saying 'i wish i had...'

scary.. good luck and be safe

I agree the cops wont do anything but they will keep a record of your 'complaint'

EllenYUL's photo
Thu 12/11/08 04:03 PM
forgot to say... I am one of those who lives for the day and I could also date someone who was terminally ill.... it would be heartbreaking, but love and attraction are very powerful things :)

EllenYUL's photo
Thu 12/11/08 04:02 PM
redbeast - it was heartless that she said it, but i'm sure there are many people who would have felt that way and not told the truth. It probably hurt you very much, but she was being honest with you and with herself.

I could date someone with a dissability, but I would have to still be attracted to them physically. Of course whats inside is very very important... there's no question about that.

EllenYUL's photo
Thu 12/11/08 03:55 PM
celebrating my baby's first christmas with my parents, sister, bro-in-law, and nephews. Ahhhh perfect. :)

EllenYUL's photo
Wed 12/10/08 07:05 PM
You look like a very happy person, very sweet. have you tried speed dating? Not sure if they have it in your area. Maybe google it + your town. With speed dating, you get 5 mins with a man to chat and then a bell rings, and you move to the next table... sometimes up to 20 x 5 min dates in a night!

That might serve you better, because in person you'll be able to give that first impression with that happy glow about you.
Good luck

EllenYUL's photo
Wed 12/10/08 07:01 PM
I'd do ya if I was 44
;)

EllenYUL's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:56 PM
i just checked your pic and you're not ugly.

I'm pretty honest too :)

So, its their loss!

EllenYUL's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:50 PM
people because of their location? I certainly do. I am far too wise to think that a long distance relationship would ever work at this point in my life and frankly I can't be bothered!

Would love to hear other people's views...

EllenYUL's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:25 PM
Oh and i forgot to mention that including your shoulders and having the pic taken slightly from above will probably compliment you better.

Hey I am honest, but not without constructive ideas!

EllenYUL's photo
Wed 12/10/08 06:21 PM
imsingle951,

Can I give you a few profile tips? Is there someone who can take a better picture of you..from the front angle, that is? I think it would be nicer.

Also, maybe replace some of the random pictures you have up with pictures of you, maybe from afar, or in interesting places (like in a park or on vacation).

Good luck to you, I do wish you all the best!

EllenYUL's photo
Wed 12/10/08 03:09 PM
this will sound harsh, but I am giving my honest opinion here. I really think nobody is commenting because they dont have anything positive to say really - and when you have nothing nice to say, say nothing!

EllenYUL's photo
Sun 12/07/08 12:37 PM
personally I am not a fan of long hair.

EllenYUL's photo
Fri 12/05/08 07:27 PM
congrats! So happy that you are happy!

EllenYUL's photo
Fri 12/05/08 07:26 PM
I can give it but I cannot take it. its like torture. I just want to cry when someone tickles me.

Light ticklies on the back is another story......LOVE that.

EllenYUL's photo
Fri 12/05/08 07:24 PM
Arizona is tempting and thats a great offer but I am happy where I am thanks Mr. Dimples (so cute you!)
xo

Previous 1