Community > Posts By > EllenYUL

EllenYUL's photo
Fri 12/05/08 07:19 PM

my guess is that none of the people who went to the bar are gonna answer (at least till they get back)

good guess

EllenYUL's photo
Fri 12/05/08 06:56 PM
I have a baby so no bars for me. Into the red wine though... crap.. Now i am tired. Things really change when you have kids. haha

EllenYUL's photo
Fri 12/05/08 06:53 PM
A 19 year old messages me and i am pretty blunt but polite and explain he is too young for me (I do have a kid, and I am into a bit older...).. and he writes back all sweetly that I am sooo sweet and the most beautiful woman he has seen.

OK, I know he's 19, but wow. That just totally made my night. Ok I am into the wine also and kinda happy, but just someone telling me i am beautiful and sweet after I basically reject them is soooo refreshing.

Hey you 20, 30 and 40-somethings.. you can learn something here!!!! (this only applies to some of you... sorry to generalize)

night!

EllenYUL's photo
Fri 12/05/08 06:49 PM

I think a lot of women keep their guard up because they don't want to feel vulnerable. they think that if they act tough they won't get hurt

Every one has been hurt... If you have not been hurt then you have never really cared for any one...

so true and if you lived in Montreal I'd be all over you ;)

Good luck with your search!

EllenYUL's photo
Fri 12/05/08 06:20 PM
I can flirt... but if I reaaaaally like someone I get all nervous and ignore them completely. How deranged is that?

EllenYUL's photo
Fri 12/05/08 05:31 PM
on a post-it

(from Sex and the city)

personally though, it was over the phone. yuck!

EllenYUL's photo
Fri 12/05/08 05:13 PM
I've met someone before but it was on lavalife and we lasted a year. he was incredible, but I met my ex-husband and thats that. Now I kick myself! I had a very controlling ex (who was wealthy) and I found out after the separation that he was 'keeping' another girl. A teeeeny weeeny cute little asian girl. My confidence was shot, but its coming back - not 100% though. You're not alone and I think that what plk1966 said is sooo true.

chin up!

EllenYUL's photo
Fri 12/05/08 04:35 PM
i know the feeling, mommy here too. But the TRUTH is that confidence is hot. :)

EllenYUL's photo
Fri 12/05/08 04:34 PM
mmm nope, dont like it at all. sorry just being honest!

EllenYUL's photo
Fri 12/05/08 04:32 PM
I'm new on here, but If I were a guy reading your profile, the only concern I'd have is whether you have self-esteem issues.

take away the part about you wondering if men are even attracted to you. You look very pretty, so even if you are wondering it, its not so hot for a guy to know that.

I'm all for honesty otherwise!
Good luck :)

2 Next