Community > Posts By > Riffman8

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:21 PM

Happy Birthday dude!

Ur alive ain't cha? That's something to be happy about. Hope this next year goes better for us all

Here's to a rockin 2009! drinker
That is so very true sometimes you forget things like that.

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:13 PM
Thanks everyone for the kind words I really appreciate it =)

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:05 PM

Happy Birthday! May it mark the beginning of a year filled with awe -inspiring wonder! flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
I sure hope so this yr was a nightmare.

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 11:01 PM
Could'nt have been a worse birthday not one family member wished me a happy birthday. I know people say it's just another day and it's true but it still hurts. Im just glad this day is almost over it's lost it's meaning to me. I spent the whole day by myself friends are out of town and it has gone painfully slow birthdays are overrated.

no photo
Wed 12/03/08 01:18 AM
Edited by Riffman8 on Wed 12/03/08 01:29 AM
Im just curious I know they say they do but im wondering lately. A few of my friends lost gf's cause they were too nice and romantic, same thing kinda happened to me I was nice to my ex and the next thing I know im kicked to curb. Im sure alot of women will say that's what they're looking for but is it actually true? sometimes I wonder. I have always been a romantic person and I like to be creative, but im really curious if it's true or just some myth it's puzzling to me. You know like a candlelight dinner, surprises ways you show a person you love them even the smallest things like someone said.

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 09:41 PM

Congrats to her!! I wish your family all the best!:heart:
Thank you same too you happy holidays to you and your family.

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 09:36 PM

WOW! That's great! The stories she must have to tell! You should tape her, tell her she is living history & people are interested in what she has to say!
That's actually a really good idea everyone loves listing to her stories thanx for the idea.

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 09:30 PM
Edited by Riffman8 on Sun 11/30/08 09:31 PM
It's hard to believe we had a party for her today and she is still sharp as a tack. She has witnessed the down fall of human civilization some would say, I couldn't even imagine living that long it's crazy. I have taken care of her the past few years finally had to put her in rest home. Many sleepless nights dialing 911 for her but she has a heart of gold, I have learned so many stories from her it's insane so much knowledge. I wonder with the way things are nowadays do people really want to live that long? I could only guess the pain she lives through every single day, she is big time inspiration.

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 03:29 PM
Edited by Riffman8 on Sun 11/30/08 03:30 PM

My old classmate John Cain his aunt is Cameron Diaz.

huh that's pretty cool. :wink:
Haha yeah it's pretty funny everyone joked with him about it.

haha what did they say? lol

Well for starters in the high school year book there were pictures of her at his 18th birthday sure you could imagine the jokes. She and her agent picked him up on his 18th birthday surprised him and everyone started admiring that was a funny day.

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 03:24 PM

huh that's pretty cool. :wink:
Haha yeah it's pretty funny everyone joked with him about it.

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 03:20 PM

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 03:14 PM
My grandmother is a member of the Stone Masons my grand dad fought in the civil war.

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 03:10 PM
Edited by Riffman8 on Sun 11/30/08 03:11 PM
If I remember it's in cold water 2nd if you try to bring it up it will crumble from the rust. Then you have totally lost the ship forever just like egyptian tombs.

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 03:07 PM
John Jacob Aster went down with the Titanic think that's how you spell it my ancestor.

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 01:56 PM
Well I was going to spend christmas with my girlfriend who is now my ex so I haven't thought about it. Mostly just spend time with friends and family and try not to think about the emptiness part. There's always tons of christmas shows on that do bring joy and not sadness. You could volunteer at a homeless shelter I have done that before and believe me you may think you have emptiness, one glance at those people you will realize just how lucky you're even if your feeling alone.

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 10:05 PM
Edited by Riffman8 on Sat 11/29/08 10:07 PM
Thanx everyone for their input haha and no sulking infront of the computer probably a show or something or write a song I guess I will play it by ear. That's the way I was going to look at it just another day.

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 09:52 PM

I never spend my birthday alone, I have family and friends around. Mine is Christmas. You are never alone if you have friends even if your family can't be with you. Happy early Birthday riffmanflowerforyou
My birthday is on a monday and all my close friends are going to be out of town. Half my family has passed away and the other half live in another state.

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 09:50 PM

I have a birthday coming up soon and nobody is going to be around that day, and my best friend lives in another state. So my ? how do you celebrate a birthday by yourself or do you celebrate at all. Any ideas what to do? I was thinking of going to a show or play pickup hockey to make the night go quickly. It sucks for sure but what are you going to do I don't drink so a bar is out of the question just trying to decide what to do.

Can't spend it with that little boy? Celebrate with him another day. It will make you feel good.
Happy early birthday! flowerforyou

glasses
Thank you haha no that's one of my nephews I won't see him that week.

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 09:42 PM
I have a birthday coming up soon and nobody is going to be around that day, and my best friend lives in another state. So my ? how do you celebrate a birthday by yourself or do you celebrate at all. Any ideas what to do? I was thinking of going to a show or play pickup hockey to make the night go quickly. It sucks for sure but what are you going to do I don't drink so a bar is out of the question just trying to decide what to do.

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 09:24 PM
Saw them live this past summer at mayhem tour on the main stage. Sorry to say worst band that night and almost put me to sleep lucky DragonForce woke my back up.

Previous 1 3