Community > Posts By > Riffman8

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 09:20 PM

Here's the deal. I have been on our company's emergency service for five weeks straight, and now after being those five weeks ready to go to work at any given time (no drinking), I now find it extremely hard to get on the mood of binge drinking in dark metal bars with strange people to the morning.
I have tried cranking up Slayer and Sepultura.
I suppose I don't have to mention the drinking.
I've been smoking like it's 1950's.

I don't get it? All of the elements of starting the night are here?
I still feel like being on my computer, or playing Mirror's edge on ps3.
What's happening to me? And what to do?
Try Unearth or August Burns Red.

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 09:18 PM
Frank Sinatra The Summer Winds, New York New York

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 02:14 AM

at the site you mentioned in the o p
I was a member a week then deleted my account before I even met this girl.

interesting

hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

search n fer somthin where is it

hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

interesting
I already know someone has a fake profile of me and my friend on there but we can't delete the accounts haven't used that site for months.

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 02:03 AM

at the site you mentioned in the o p
I was a member a week then deleted my account before I even met this girl.

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 02:01 AM

If someone tells you everyday I love you so much we're going to be together forever I never want to lose you. I don't know what I would do if we broke up or never talked again. Then does a turnaround and says im not ready for a serious relationship then goes on a dating site 2 weeks later how is that not lying? really confusing to me.

lol exactly..

And I must interject here...any MAN that actually falls for that over the INTERNET alone, without actually MEETING the woman and spending QUALITY time with her in person...

GETS "BURNED"!

lol...exactly! :wink:
We spent plenty of time together and she told me this stuff looking straight into my eyes and saying it.

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 01:59 AM

so how long were you a member there
Member where?

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 01:47 AM
If someone tells you everyday I love you so much we're going to be together forever I never want to lose you. I don't know what I would do if we broke up or never talked again. Then does a turnaround and says im not ready for a serious relationship then goes on a dating site 2 weeks later how is that not lying? really confusing to me.

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 01:42 AM
Oh yes definitely if we got married and she pulled this I would have blown a fuse. I guess that's one positive way to look at it I was lucky in that regard.

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 01:36 AM

how did you find out she joined the site

just curious
Her friend showed it to me

But...weren't you apart then?
Yes like I said it's so confusing I just wish I knew from the start before putting all that effort in.

Ummm...that's how it happens when a relationship doesn't work out.
very true it still hurts though you know you think you found the one and bam back to the drawing board unfortunately im not getting any younger.

Yes, it hurts. Yes, it sucks. But..I don't see how she did you wrong. flowerforyou
I guess it's really hard for others to understand but I felt like I was lied to guess it's something you have to experience for yourself to understand.

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 01:30 AM

just curious

Yes like I said it's so confusing I just wish I knew from the start before putting all that effort in.

Ummm...that's how it happens when a relationship doesn't work out.
very true it still hurts though you know you think you found the one and bam back to the drawing board unfortunately im not getting any younger.

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 01:24 AM
Edited by Riffman8 on Sat 11/29/08 01:28 AM

I don't think she lied at all. I just think you failed to hear her truths, is all.

HUGE difference. :wink:
If you would have heard the things we discussed you wouldn't say that. I understand people change there minds but it's not nice to toy with people's emotions if she was feeling that way she should have just told me. We talked about communication and trust a lot how important it was.

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 01:22 AM
Edited by Riffman8 on Sat 11/29/08 01:23 AM

just curious

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 01:18 AM
Edited by Riffman8 on Sat 11/29/08 01:20 AM

just curious
My friend who uses that site showed it to me.

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 01:11 AM

Normally that's what I would be thinking but she kept saying I want to marry you and grow old with you in the future just confusing to me.

Maybe she found out that that wasn't what she wanted after all.
Maybe she felt that she had her whole life ahead of her and said it about you instead.

Edit - 24 is young to settle down to me. I couldn't have done it.
That's what I would have thought be she seemed pretty serious about marrying me we took things extremely slow. I gave her no pressure what so ever would have given her time if that's what she needed I just feel like I was taken for a ride.

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 01:07 AM
Haha no this for others people point of view had to tell the story so people could respond.

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 01:06 AM
Very puzzling indeed she is 24

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 01:03 AM
Normally that's what I would be thinking but she kept saying I want to marry you and grow old with you in the future just confusing to me.

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 01:00 AM
She lied about how I don't know if I want a serious relationship I need time to figure out my life. Then joins the dating site 2 weeks after she feed me the bs. Also says im not sure maybe down the road but im not ready for a relationship ya sure that's why her dating profile says looking for long term it's ridiculous. I just wish I was told from the start so I wouldn't have wasted my time and effort on her.

no photo
Sat 11/29/08 12:49 AM
Edited by Riffman8 on Sat 11/29/08 01:01 AM
My ? is not why do people lie it's this how would you feel if someone you loved and supported thru many tough nights uses you.Then they tell you im not ready for a serious relationship your young you have your whole life ahead of you. Then a couple weeks later the person is using plenty of fish dating site it's the ultimate I hate you get out of my life trick. Im just wondering from other people's point of view how would you react if someone did that to you? Im a person who doesn't swear but believe me I almost did, Ever thing you believed turned out to be bs would you stay mad at this person or do what I did try to find a person who will actually love you and appreciate the things you do for them just curious how another person would handle this type of situation. She lied about not wanting a relationship for starters.

no photo
Fri 11/28/08 12:23 AM
Hi everyone I love music I love to listen to it I love watching it played and I love playing my own songs. I play guitar and bass and learning the Keyboard Piano, seems to be a lot of down to earth people here very supportive. Playing music shows a person has a soul and it's a great way to express yourself. I love all styles and I went to the Hollywood Bowl to see a symphony orchestra. I will pray all of you find your love or whatever you're on here looking for take care people.