Community > Posts By > boo2u

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:38 PM

I can't see them making the bible any more crazy than it already is, but what worries me is their idea to use it as a text book in public schools. If I were a parent I'd be livid.

Why? It's taught in Western Civilization and Sociology classes already (last I checked).

I'm talking about if it were changed to fit the conservatives view.

And Thomas, you obviously didn't read the whole article, I didn't make it up that they were considering it as a text book in schools.

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:28 PM

sometimes some people make me embarrassed to be conservative

Well I hate admitting it but I always thought people who saw things the way Thomas does were what conservatives were all about. Right wingers have taken the name conservative for themselves. So much so I am not sure what a conservative really is some days.

I posted the definition. No help??? Sorry.

I am not sure it went far enough to help me. I think I am confused by the traditional values and the hate change, I have a couple of friends that say they are conservative but they voted for Obama and they aren't afraid of change, and are not traditional types.

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:17 PM

sometimes some people make me embarrassed to be conservative

Well I hate admitting it but I always thought people who saw things the way Thomas does were what conservatives were all about. Right wingers have taken the name conservative for themselves. So much so I am not sure what a conservative really is some days.

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:11 PM

It will be a wonderful day when our fellow liberals can do two things...

1.)Have a debate with facts.I know thats asking a lot.

2.)Stop ignoring reality.

Our fellow liberals? So what? Your a liberal? And you hate liberals?rofl

You are a perfect example of ignoring reality.

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 09:03 PM
Edited by boo2u on Thu 10/08/09 09:04 PM
I know what the definition of a liberal is....

Anti Christian but Pro Muslim Wrong

Firm supporter of gay rights issues,gay pride parades,and any other form of unnatural sexuality.Favors gays in the military Wrong, there are conservatives that also support gays

Never supports the militay and never has. Wrong again

Open borders on both Mexico and Canada.Illegals should have the same rights citizens have. Wrong, dang your'e not doing so good here

College educated but often works some dead end job such as Burger king,Walmart,or more often than not unemployed because they are too lazy to get a job. Dang wrong again

Hates any type of public display of Christmas even if it is on someones personal property. Wrong

Anti guns,anti security,anti anything that gives the people the right to defend themselves. Wrong, go ahead try breaking into my house, we'll test that theory!

Pro abortion on every level. On ever level? Wrong, pro choice is not the same thing as pro abortion

Anti Capitalism and Pro Communism. Wrong again.. damn!

Anti anything that helps America grow and prosper. Wrong

Pro regulation of everything. Wrong, at least not everything..

Believes in Global warming. Believe it's possible..

Follows idiots like Micheal moore,Jane fonda,Rosie,Dustin hoffman,and John kerry. Don't cha just hate that?? Dustin Hoffman? What'd he ever do to you?

Tax increases every year on everything that can be taxed. Big wrong!

Dang you might be better off picking your nose cuz you sure don't have all liberals figured out. :laughing:

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:29 PM

it isnt a religion. it is organize crime and they are trying to takeover the world like they ordere to do in their "holy" book, not.

Good maybe they can meet up with the wacko christian right folks that want the same for the world, and they can beat the heck out of each other and leave the rest of the world out of their fantasies.

I better get out of here before it ruins my night.

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 07:13 PM

Ok, maybe if I speak Liberal to you, you might just understand me. "Boo, how are people or the very,very,very few born gay?"
See, I answered your question by asking you one in return :)

With your attitude about gays and liberals, why the hell would I care to understand you.

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 03:29 PM

Whatever right a married couple has , so should any other couple. Whatever right a man has , so should a woman. A man is not unnatural nor is a woman. Marriage is not unnatural nor is homosexuality.

However -- a man is not a woman and married couples dont need to be homosexual couples. People can fight for equal rights without requiring to ignore their differences.

I didn't understand that second thought. Who is requiring ignoring differences? Why should we decide who can and can't be body parts?

If I marry my partner of 25 years, how does that deminish your marriage to your husband?

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 03:21 PM
Edited by boo2u on Thu 10/08/09 03:32 PM

pitchfork I'm helping the folks at Conservapedia rewrite the biblepitchfork

use blue crayon....that helps me bigsmile

See Yellow my definition of Liberal was 100% correct. Liberals believe in attacking by numbers and as I have been reading through your earlier post I noticed that you were being attacked by the herd of crazy liberal conspiracy theory thinking group of atheist. And yes, your friend is right by the way...gays should not marry and your not born gay...it's a choice. I can personal care less if your gay or not but they shouldn't :)

Considering this whole post in inaccurate, I don't where to start here.

Yellow hasn't been attacked not once.

Being gay is not a choice. You either are gay or bi or you are not. It is not a choice at all.

How do I know I am not gay? I see a naked woman and have no desire for her. So I am not bi or gay. I was born ungay.

Yes, being gay is a choice. And one day you wake up and say "Hmmm, you know what dating the same sex isn't doing it for me so let me try the same instead"
That's choice. Also, yes she has bc she mentioned a belief of hers and then the Libs come out (as usual) and want a clear definition or response for what she meant. She gives you one and (of course) it's not to your group's liking so you want another. Read back on the post and you'll see...
But, hey I'm just talking out loud :)

When did you choose to be straight, smart guy?

Hunny,you are making my point from the beginning. Liberals don't have answers ,they answer questions with a follow up question just like you just have done. We are born straight and then you choose to be gay. Most"gay" people start out dating the opposite sex and then CHOOSE to go with their own. It's pretty simple if you take all of the gray out of it and make it just black and white...
:D

You haven't made a point based on any real knowledge and frankly I don't live in a black and white world, I can't think that narrowly. It is interesting that you think you know what people are or are not from birth. You have some personal experience with being gay? It would still be just a personal experience and not so for everyone.

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 02:41 PM

and break toes too? laugh do meatloafs do that while sleeping? if not then keep sleeping laugh

Meatballs don't have feet, silly woman. Now git, and let me sleep.

no...they break others toes....stop snoring or i'll put beans up ypur nose laugh

Meatballs don't have a nose. And I don't remember if you sent the puzzles or not. Meatballs have short memories.:tongue:

depends on how you shape it before baking laugh

it's jigzone.com. but I believe you need javascript for it. it's fun...that's what I spend a lot of time doing. and you can add your own pics in there to put them together

http://www.jigzone.com/

Oh ya that site, this pathetic lap top is too damn slow to enjoy it. will have to wait till I get a new fan for my good lap top. Speaking of baking, I think I just burned me dinner.. $**** ill

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 02:29 PM

and break toes too? laugh do meatloafs do that while sleeping? if not then keep sleeping laugh

no...they break others toes....stop snoring or i'll put beans up ypur nose laugh

Meatballs don't have a nose. And I don't remember if you sent the puzzles or not. Meatballs have short memories.:tongue:

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 02:22 PM

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 02:10 PM

this thread has gone way off topic

from whether a re-translation of the bible is right and proper

to a blannket indictment of Christians in general

and that is what ALWAYS happens

very true. I tend to stray myself. I've tried to go back to the politics of it ohwell

rofl

I can admit my faults..can you?

asleep

thought so

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Shut up Rose, I'm sleeping...:tongue:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

the snoring is bugging me

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Good, I'll snore louder.. :tongue:

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 02:04 PM

very true. I tend to stray myself. I've tried to go back to the politics of it ohwell

rofl

asleep

thought so

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Shut up Rose, I'm sleeping...:tongue:

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 01:59 PM

rofl

asleep

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 01:53 PM

rofl

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 01:16 PM

Dragoness,

It would be funny if my child wouldn't have to hear it. I can't imagine all of those kids going to college thinking that.:angry:

I am sure because your child is in a christian school they assume she will also attend a christian college where they can cement those notions once and for all. They hope. Didn't work on me.

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 01:09 PM

devil Im pretending to be a christian conservative on there but I am putting secret liberal messages in the new bible we are creatingpitchfork

According to them it is already laden with the liberal evil...lol I never thought I would see the day when a conservative would call the bible evil in it's form....lol
:banana: I know.laugh Thats what I am saying.laugh These people are (at Conservapedia)admitting that the bible in it original form has liberal messages in itlaugh

http://www.conservapedia.com/Conservative_Bible_Project

I still say, if the bible is too liberal then you are too conservative

and if the bible is too conservative then you are too liberal

you don't change the bible to suit your politics

you change your politics to suit the bible

with the disclaimer that that would only apply to Christians who follow the bible

you and I know that but there are people on both sides that think differently. after this there will probably be a group of liberals that rewrite the Bible to suit them. it doesn't end....I just don't have to read it. BUT under the constitution...whether agree or not...they are within their rights

'liberals that rewrite the Bible to suit them...'
Now that is funny. rofl

Thou shalt keep your religion to yourself... hey I kinda like it, maybe I'll start the NEW LIBERAL BIBLE... drinks

are you saying there aren't biased liberal sources out there and this couldn't POSSIBLY happen???? well I guess it depends on what definition of liberal you use huh?

and actually....from what I believe religions are...that passage wouldn't be in there....maybe the convenient liberal Bible, maybe?????

Hmmm how about using convenient conservative, break up the monotony or repetition.

I was just laughing at the notion that liberal would care to waste time editing or redoing a book that has already caused wars and all manner of hatred of others. Life's too short.

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 01:05 PM

See Yellow my definition of Liberal was 100% correct. Liberals believe in attacking by numbers and as I have been reading through your earlier post I noticed that you were being attacked by the herd of crazy liberal conspiracy theory thinking group of atheist. And yes, your friend is right by the way...gays should not marry and your not born gay...it's a choice. I can personal care less if your gay or not but they shouldn't :)

Considering this whole post in inaccurate, I don't where to start here.

Yellow hasn't been attacked not once.

Being gay is not a choice. You either are gay or bi or you are not. It is not a choice at all.

How do I know I am not gay? I see a naked woman and have no desire for her. So I am not bi or gay. I was born ungay.

Yes, being gay is a choice. And one day you wake up and say "Hmmm, you know what dating the same sex isn't doing it for me so let me try the same instead"
That's choice. Also, yes she has bc she mentioned a belief of hers and then the Libs come out (as usual) and want a clear definition or response for what she meant. She gives you one and (of course) it's not to your group's liking so you want another. Read back on the post and you'll see...
But, hey I'm just talking out loud :)

When did you choose to be straight, smart guy?

no photo
Thu 10/08/09 12:56 PM

and then again there is a difference between a non Christian (or atheist) and an anti-Christian

a anti-Christian is ALWAYS gonna look for the most negative to deride the religious, in which case there ceases to be any discussion and then just becomes competing rants

Considering that all non Christians are not atheists and all non religious are not atheists.

I am not anti Christian, I am anti any religion in government, making laws of any kind to govern us all. Christianity just happens to be the most active in imposition in this country.

including the president and other members of congress right?

Hell yea.

then we must get him out of there right???? I mean he attended a church with an extremist preacher...so he must have those thinkings too right??? not to mention he has a chair in the UN security council.

but who do we replace them with??? atheists???? the supreme court ruled it's a religion and there are extremists there too

They can have whatever religion they want privately. That is not a reason for concern. If they impose those religious beliefs on others that is a concern. Don't make laws based on religion and there will be no problems. Do not have religion in the government and there will be no problem.

Practice the religion at home and keep it out of the government of all.

The only way to be fair here would be to include all religion in the government, every last one, which are thousands if not more or to take the religion out of the government completely. There is no include just one religion in the government and be fair to all.
So keep it out of the government and then we can be fair to all.

Oh boy watch the Right wingers do their last flip if that ever happened. OH wait.. Nah, keep it OUT of government, period.