4 pounds bluefish fillets
1 cup orange juice
1/4 cup fresh lime juice
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon dry white wine
kosher salt and ground black pepper to taste
1/4 cup citrus flavored seafood rub

Place the fish fillets into a large bowl. Pour in the orange juice, lime juice, lemon juice, olive oil and white wine. Season with salt, pepper and seafood rub. Stir to blend and coat fish. Leave the squeezed lemon and lime halves in the bowl too. Marinate for at least 30 minutes.
Preheat a grill for high heat. When the grill is hot, oil the grate.
Place fish fillets on the grill, and discard the marinade. Cook for 4 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes with a fork. Transfer to a serving platter, and remove the dark blue part of the fish before serving.

crystalchef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 09:52 AM
might I add your a sexy fox lol if not I just did! ha

crystalchef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 09:49 AM
I would and if she permitted some tounge I would that as well hehehee

crystalchef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 09:47 AM
My rabbit stew another great recipes for you If the coconut one I gave you isnt your bag hehehee

3 pounds rabbit meat, cleaned and cut into pieces
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 pound bacon, diced
1/2 cup finely chopped shallots
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 cup dry red wine
1 cup water
1 tablespoon chicken bouillon granules
1 tablespoon currant jelly
10 black peppercorns, crushed
1 bay leaf
1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
1/8 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
2 teaspoons lemon juice
3 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour

Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain on paper towels and set aside. Sprinkle rabbit with salt and coat with 1/3 cup flour, shaking off excess. Brown rabbit in remaining bacon fat. Remove from skillet, along with all but 2 tablespoons of the fat, and reserve.
Saute shallots and garlic in skillet for about 4 minutes, until tender. Stir in wine, 1 cup water and bouillon. Heat to boiling, then stir in jelly, peppercorns, bay leaf, rosemary and thyme. Return rabbit and bacon to skillet. Heat to boiling, then reduce heat to low. Cover and let simmer about 1 1/2 hours or until rabbit is tender.
Remove bay leaf and discard. Place rabbit on a warm platter and keep warm while preparing gravy.
To Make Gravy: Stir lemon juice into skillet with cooking liquid. Combine 3 tablespoons water with 2 tablespoons flour and mix together; stir mixture into skillet over low heat. Finally, stir in thyme. Pour gravy over stew and serve, or pour into a gravy boat and serve on the side.

crystalchef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 09:42 AM

I think you need to read your profile aloud to yourself. You need some punctuation as it seems to be a lot of running on in your sentences.

I am bad with gramer so I am at a loss there lol but I tried

crystalchef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 09:34 AM
awww

crystalchef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 09:32 AM
smooched

crystalchef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 09:31 AM
any other input?

crystalchef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 09:31 AM
ok you asked for it so the new pictures are up

crystalchef's photo
Thu 12/25/08 06:05 PM
noway

crystalchef's photo
Thu 12/25/08 04:15 PM
btw if that one isnt your thing I have tons more just let me know my heads full of recipes

crystalchef's photo
Thu 12/25/08 04:07 PM
I am a Christian and I dont celebrate the "christmas" holidays with santa and such just with the bible and talking to our heavenly father. Nor do I partake in the whole easterbunny thing either. I dont think any religion should be singled out the way you just did I have respect for all the people and want everyone to find the lord but it is clear in all the religions it is not for us to judge others only he our lord almighty can say what is come of our life and judge us since he knows our thoughts before they enter our mind.
With that said I do know and respect were you are comeing from because in all faiths it does say spread and share the love of god and fellowship often!
God Bless you Sister in Christ and keep touching others and spreading the word!

crystalchef's photo
Thu 12/25/08 03:56 PM
Lol my name is Crystal and I am a Chef

crystalchef's photo
Thu 12/25/08 03:51 PM
1/4 cup oil for frying
1 (2 pound) rabbit, cleaned and cut into pieces
1 large onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
1 bird's eye chile, seeded and minced
1 large tomatoes - peeled, seeded and chopped
1 3/4 cups chicken stock
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
2/3 cup cream of coconut

Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the rabbit pieces until browned on the outside. Transfer to a soup pot or large saucepan. Add the onion, garlic, green pepper, red pepper and chile pepper to the skillet; cook and stir until onion is transparent. Transfer to the saucepan.
Add the tomatoes, chicken stock, salt and pepper to the saucepan, and bring to a boil. Simmer over medium-low heat for about 2 hours. Remove the rabbit pieces with a slotted spoon, and keep warm. Turn the heat up to high under the saucepan, and boil the liquid until it has reduced by half.
Return the rabbit pieces to the pan, and stir in the coconut milk. Cook, stirring gently, until heated through. Serve.

This is my recipe for success with rabbit I have been cooking for alongtime in some of the finest restaurants and this has won everyone over!
Enjoy
Chef Crystal A.

crystalchef's photo
Thu 12/25/08 03:32 PM
no but he seems sweetflowerforyou

crystalchef's photo
Wed 12/24/08 06:58 PM
ty

crystalchef's photo
Wed 12/24/08 06:25 PM
I just fixed that

crystalchef's photo
Wed 12/24/08 06:05 PM
Thank you and I would like it if I was hehehee

crystalchef's photo
Wed 12/24/08 05:58 PM

Great sex can even make us think we might love someone when it's only great affection and not to the love point...

But how would she know if this is what it is?

crystalchef's photo
Wed 12/24/08 05:54 PM

so let me have it lol
drool Im infatuatedsmitten
hehehe ty