crystalchef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 05:00 PM
Well hello to all!

crystalchef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 04:56 PM
tysmooched

crystalchef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 04:55 PM
2005 Honda Civic ex coupe special edition fully loaded and I love her!

crystalchef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 04:50 PM
ty

crystalchef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 11:29 AM
South georgia here lol

crystalchef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 11:18 AM
I am sorry you can not really totally dig this person if you have never seen a picture stick to your old routine of only looking at pros with pictures plus the rest of us who put pictures and actually fill the profiles out are serious about it he must not truelly want to find someone if he can not get a picture on there and second if your already haveing problems and doubts b4 you see him dont you think thats a sign to next him hehehee Best of wishes!

crystalchef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:54 AM
heres another one:

1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon ground sage
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
4 tablespoons butter, divided
1 cup chopped Vidalia onion
2 cups sliced mushrooms or baby bellas
6 (3 ounce) venison tenderloin steaks
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
3/4 cup sherry
1/4 cup water

Combine 1/2 cup flour, sage, salt, and pepper in a resealable bag, set aside. Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a large pan over medium heat. Stir in onion and cook until almost soft. Add mushrooms, and continue cooking until soft. Remove from pan.
Turn heat to medium-high and melt 2 tablespoons of butter in pan. Toss the venison steaks in the seasoned flour and shake off the excess. Sear venison in butter for 6 to 7 minutes per side and remove.
Reduce heat to medium-low, and melt the remaining tablespoon of butter. Whisk in 1 tablespoon of flour, followed by the sherry and water. Return the vegetables and meat to the pan. Increase heat, and simmer for 15 minutes.

crystalchef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:51 AM
Heres a great recipe for your venison needs:

6 ounces chestnuts
3 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup chopped onions
1/2 cup chopped carrots
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups beef broth
1/2 bay leaf, crumbled
1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons Madeira wine
2 (6 ounce) venison steaks (about 1 1/4 inches thick)

Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (200 degrees C). Slice the skin to allow steam to escape. Place the chestnuts in a baking pan, and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, and cool. Peel off the shell, and chop. You should have about 1 cup chopped chestnuts.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook, stirring often, the onions and carrots in the butter until soft. Stir in the flour, and cook until the flour browns. Mix in the broth, and season with bay leaf, and salt and pepper. Simmer for 15 minutes.
Preheat broiler, and position a rack 5 inches below the broiler element. Place the venison steaks in a broiling pan. Cook 5 minutes on each side. Transfer to a hot platter.
Strain the solids from the broth, and return the broth to the pan. Stir in Madeira and chestnuts. Pour hot chestnut sauce over venison steaks, and serve.

enjoy

crystalchef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:40 AM
Edited by crystalchef on Fri 12/26/08 10:57 AM
I have my own Cake and catering buss on the side Im currently an Executive Chef of a resort and spa

crystalchef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:35 AM
np anytime

crystalchef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:29 AM
I do cook organic and I always use fresh herbs and spices it makes a big difference an organic tomato and a convintinal tomato can look the same but there flavors hold no contest on whos better hehehe plus the stuff your not putting in your body as you eat organic is not to bad either lol!

crystalchef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:25 AM
Edited by crystalchef on Fri 12/26/08 10:26 AM
I saw his Christmas menu it was very nice and its great you adore him so most of us Chefs can be real a$$holes with our personalities sometimes its hard to leave the kitchen at the restaurant we tend to bring the yummy fun home with us! hehehehe
and on the other I always love talking to other chefs like I mentioned in my opening you can never stop learning!

crystalchef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:15 AM
Edited by crystalchef on Fri 12/26/08 10:19 AM
I have been cooking proffessionally for 10 years and been in the fine culinary arts starting at the age of 15 at the Ritz Carltion and have worked at many more fine establishments. I have 4 years of schooling and 4 years as an Executive Chef so please if you want any advice I would love to talk about the food with you. Food is my passion I love to disscuss it!
Have fun you can NEVER stop learning when it comes to food!

crystalchef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:05 AM
mmmmm sounds tasty well the offer is on the table dear hehehehe

crystalchef's photo
Fri 12/26/08 10:00 AM
anothe Chef Crystal recipe for ya

3/4 cup chopped celery
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 (7 ounce) can salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
1 egg, lightly beaten
2 tablespoons milk
1 cup soft bread crumbs
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
DILL SAUCE:
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon milk
2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1/8 teaspoon pepper

In a skillet, saute celery and onion in oil until tender. In a bowl, combine the salmon, egg, milk, bread crumbs, salt, pepper and celery mixture. Transfer to a greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes our clean. In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients. Serve with salmon loaf.

Previous 1 3