Community > Posts By > crystalchef

crystalchef's photo
Wed 12/24/08 05:51 PM
Edited by crystalchef on Wed 12/24/08 06:11 PM
:banana: so let me have it lol

crystalchef's photo
Wed 12/24/08 05:39 PM
in reply to the 1 and 2 being confussing about the lovey dovey sometimes and the affection during sex is like this sometimes he will like to cuddle like while there watching a movie or such but say nothing and when she says I love you out of the blue then hes like I love you to in a very non careing annoyed way I guess is how she desscribed it but during the trip to the bedroom its all passionate I love yous and tons of loveing remarks but otherwise she feels sex is the time he shows the most affection comp-letely lol I know this is confussing hince me asking for help with an answer lol

crystalchef's photo
Wed 12/24/08 05:35 PM
I told her to let me think about the whole thing before I responded this is why I put this out here to make sure I am giving her the best advice I can I figured with my feedback and the advice of the beatiful mingle peps I will be at least pointing her in the right direction

crystalchef's photo
Wed 12/24/08 05:31 PM
Hes offered to pay for the whole move and swears that he wants a longterm thing with her that hopefully leads to marriage because he believes you should live with someone before you get married

crystalchef's photo
Wed 12/24/08 05:26 PM
Edited by crystalchef on Wed 12/24/08 06:10 PM
A woman just asked me a question and I did not know how to respond soooo I figured I would lay it in your hands to get some advice lol.
She is dateing a man that she thinks she is head over heels in love with and is planning to move away with him but has complained about these things: he was lovey dovey in the start of the relationship and now it seems that his highlight of affection is during sex and also the only time she hears the I love you's... also she feels that sometimes he is super affectionate and wants to cuddle but on the phone and through txt he seems very distant and when she ends her txt with I love you his will end with an xoxo sometimes or nothing back. She asked me was she over thinking things or just being crazy? lol also consider he did break up with her for about 3 weeks after dateing 6 months because his job transffered him and he could not stand the distance and this is when he said he loved her and wanted her to move in with him and get back togather lol soo thats my crazy drama for tonight lay it on me what I should say lol. Thanks, The Chefnoway

crystalchef's photo
Wed 12/24/08 01:27 PM
I am alone for christmas for the first time as well and it is deff something that would take some getting used to. But such is life of the singles who live far from the rents and usually have to work the day after yawn yawn

1 3 Next