Community > Posts By > kimdaisy

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/08/14 09:57 AM
Wishing I still had a hot tub to sit in!!! Need a good soak!!! Ooooo Aaaaaa. Maybe I'll have to sweet talk a friend into letting me come sit in hers!!!! That would be wonderbar......... Enjoy a Super Duper Saturday!!

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/08/14 09:50 AM
Great pic. Back at ya!!! Lol. Good morning .. . He's one of those face you jut want to pinch his cheeks... Keep up the good work!! Great to view..

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/08/14 09:44 AM

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/08/14 08:29 AM
You walked away again...... Prism. Awesome song..

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/08/14 08:27 AM

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 03/08/14 02:54 AM

kimdaisy's photo
Fri 03/07/14 01:59 PM
Lady Gaga. You and I.
Had a min. To sit at work. And wouldn't u know one of my favs comes on. Ironic!!!!

kimdaisy's photo
Fri 03/07/14 07:58 AM

... oh that's a good one.. have to come back for that one later..lol... I have to go right now.. its raining really hard here and the power is out... and I could have sworn I just heard somebody. walking around upstairs in my house... but I live alone.. and who open the basement door just a crack... where is a naive pretty person when you need one...lol..

Naive maybe. But let me go get my baseball bat and walk behind you while you check out the house!!! Lol... Here's Johnny !!!!!! Lol... Shreak or squeel. Or freeze in my footsteps. Eek.

kimdaisy's photo
Fri 03/07/14 07:38 AM
Look out world!!! Nothing's going to stop me now!!!! This crazy Daisy is on the loose!!!! Lmao... Today's the day to see the world through rose color glasses!!! Wow a whole new view. To COOOOL! Happy Days!!!:glasses

kimdaisy's photo
Fri 03/07/14 07:34 AM

Great pic!!! I have a hunch you truly are a Vampire!!!! It gives us peeps a great view on life to start a wonderful Friday!!!!

kimdaisy's photo
Fri 03/07/14 07:26 AM

drinker drinker :banana: :banana: drinks drinks waving waving shades

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS<<<<<<<<<<< LADIES ALWAYS ON THE TOP >>>>>>>>>>>>>>:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

flowers flowers flowers flowers flowers This is for the guys!!!
[/quote

Great job Marie. I think there will be a new forum tomorrow who's on top? Or who's on the bottom? Then we can win there too!!! Thanks all u Lovely males for letting us kick your butt!!! Oooooo feels nice doesn't it... Haha jokes.

kimdaisy's photo
Fri 03/07/14 07:21 AM
Great job gilrls . I'm with u Carebear. Girls rule boys drool. This showed me we were going in reverse from 1000to go back to 0 and what happened to that. That's the # I was posting on. Now poof it's gone. Lol... Great job girlies kicking some testosterone butt. Nice butts though! Lol

kimdaisy's photo
Fri 03/07/14 07:16 AM

kimdaisy's photo
Fri 03/07/14 07:04 AM

I can do it on my phone; I have an IPhone but you need to click on the "Full Site" icon at the bottom to be able to clock on their forum posts by the number under their picture. It may be different on other phones. :smile:

what icon should i click on my phone ? bigsmile

How the heck do you take that with you to the mall? In a shopping bag? Lmao.... Good one Fox!

kimdaisy's photo
Fri 03/07/14 07:00 AM
To really get to know someone takes a lot of time. I thought I knew my ex after knowing him since I was 14 and being married to him for 13yrs..If they are willing to give out more information than u ask then generally they are being truthful.. Stay open minded and be a good listener.. If you listen closely you can pick up if he is BS. Ing you just to get in your pants... Lol. Mind games are always a sure sign to back off. If you make a solid effort you will get to know about them in less than a month... Ps. If it's someone close enough to have coffee with or a date make the effort to meet them in person. What do you got to loose??? The more friends you make in life the more fun you will have!!!! Lol.

kimdaisy's photo
Thu 03/06/14 10:35 PM

How do you know if a man likes you?

when he leaves the family photo albums and parlor games in the closet and just sits and talks to you and actually cares about what's on your mind......

Very we'll said Argo!!! It's very hard for men to stay focused and be committed to talking and listening...

kimdaisy's photo
Thu 03/06/14 10:26 PM
My mom use to say you got one A hole in your pants u don't need another one!! Lmao.... Ps. Some men aren't A holes's... But those are the one's you have to be very careful about giving them to much of you!!!

kimdaisy's photo
Thu 03/06/14 09:54 PM
All men can like u a little but when they like u a lot . And show it. That's what counts. flowerforyou

kimdaisy's photo
Thu 03/06/14 09:53 PM

pfft whatever.it's all about the boobs up in here! smokin

kimdaisy's photo
Thu 03/06/14 07:48 PM
Friend first! Benefits are a bonus... I've never tried to have this with a friend. Might be worth a try. Lol. I have lots of good looking single men friends. Oooo. Not a chance I couldn't stand to take the chance in loosing that frienship that
last a life time...... But in saying that I've been married, had my wonderful children. Seen wonderful sights of the world... Now the rest of my life is a bonus!!!! Yipee for me. Lol