Community > Posts By > kimdaisy

kimdaisy's photo
Thu 05/29/14 10:07 PM
I'm a giver! I give my all and then some. To expect nothing in return. But i'm slowly learning how to receive, very gratefully I might add. So receiving not taking is way better.

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 05/28/14 09:22 PM

Very innovative! Technology to the next level. Can't wait to ride in one!

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 05/28/14 09:15 PM

Another beauty!!! Snow Angel's are breathtaking! I will keep her put away till next winter!! Bring on the heat!!!! Lol.

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 05/28/14 08:57 PM

..M..

No1Phd's very own harem of butterflies!!!!! Love it! Awesome job. Keep up the good work.

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 05/14/14 09:53 PM
What a great feeling it is to get grass between your toes! Love mowing the lawn in flip flops! The fresh smell of spring. Aaaaaa! Let the planting begin. Life is grand!

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 05/10/14 05:21 PM
http://youtu.be/49tpIMDy9BE

ShatterMe....cool video .

kimdaisy's photo
Sat 05/10/14 01:20 AM
I'll let you all know when I find it! Lol. It must be hidden real good! Maybe I'll never find it! Lmsao.....

kimdaisy's photo
Tue 05/06/14 09:41 PM

One that springs to mind for me, is the original bat out of hell album every song was a brilliant.. Classic album..:smile:

+1
although bat out of hell II was pretty damn good!

Love it to! It is a classic! Meatloaf! It will always be great to listen to and shake a little bootie to paradise by the dashboard light!!!

kimdaisy's photo
Tue 05/06/14 09:30 PM

not a bad thing like Sweetestgirl said, but is irresponsible. Glad I wouldn't have to worry about it, because NOBODY would want any naked pictures of me. Heck, my ex-girlfriend would always ask me to keep the lights off.slaphead

Your body is probably fine.

She wasn't OK with her body!
I don't think showing your body is irresponsible as long as both parties are agreeable with it! Can be fun entertainment and free!!!:banana: blushing

kimdaisy's photo
Mon 05/05/14 07:10 PM

I hope to be doing plenty of buds and babes.com

Good one funkyfranky! I would enjoy a Bud light while everyone else enjoys the babes!!!! Lol

kimdaisy's photo
Mon 05/05/14 07:08 PM
Beach volleyball, golf, softball, water skiing and mountain biking on some rough trails at the river bottom.

kimdaisy's photo
Mon 05/05/14 07:02 PM
I'd ask nice. Pretty please! May I tease u while u are cuffed and I hide the key. When u find the key you will want to squeeze me so tight I wont be able to leave! I hope this is enough to please?noway

kimdaisy's photo
Mon 05/05/14 07:25 AM

Lucky for you guys there's divorce in your country..moving on will be a little bit easy. In my country there's no divorce, so even if I'm already separated for 20 yrs I cannot consider myself as single.

Consider yourself as single!!! Don't ho by law go by feeling.. if he's gone move on!

kimdaisy's photo
Mon 05/05/14 07:18 AM
Under the fuzzy blanket! Enjoying the softness against my skin! Oooooo. Bet ya can't guess what i'm wearing? Haha

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 04/30/14 09:09 PM

Starry Rain/Ruby Eye

Very nice and it's even my birthstone!!! Would love to travel up there to see for myself... Thanks tazzops.

kimdaisy's photo
Tue 04/29/14 11:12 PM

.. Diamond, home run.. hahaha. you're so clever Daisy..:wink: laugh flowerforyou

Your the cleaver one for being able to put all the pics on here! Great job PhD.. Keep up the good work.

kimdaisy's photo
Tue 04/29/14 10:55 PM

A new take on handcuffs! Ooooo. .. But show me a diamond and I'll show u a home run!! Lmsao.

kimdaisy's photo
Tue 04/29/14 10:31 PM
Body language and eye contact!!!Then a kiss on the neck. A hug and a sweet kiss on the lips!!! I think they'll get the point!

kimdaisy's photo
Tue 04/22/14 10:24 PM

Oh cripesslaphead

I thought it said Beer & WENCHES...lol
Why Sweets??? Are you volunteering to be the 1st wench? laugh flowerforyou

1st Wench.....coming right up happy

laugh waving

Great pic! That's to funny I call myself the quench wench at the bar I work at. Lmsao.. And thanks to who started this forum. It reminded me to pack my wrench to go pickup my sons new bike at the border tomorrow. He wants to ride it around the parking lot before we head home. I think there is some assembly required by this mechanically inclined mom....

kimdaisy's photo
Wed 04/16/14 09:31 PM
Thinking about having a nice hot bath after being out in the beautiful rain! Ahhhhhhh.... Then to bed for this Daisy...

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14