Community > Posts By > Dueyz

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 12:01 PM

My toy doesn't post about me on sites.... that is a huge bonus.

Right, right, lol.

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 11:58 AM
If you enjoy being her toy, you already know the answer. If you don't enjoy being her toy, you already know the answer. Good luck, man.

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 11:51 AM

ya know, quiet, that was one of my favorite movies....

I have to second this...

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 11:43 AM
I think if your intuition has you wondering and asking questions here, you probably already have your answer. Good luck, either way :)

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 11:13 AM
I'd say move along.

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 11:01 AM

I would fly 2449 miles for a date with a particular someone.flowerforyou

Now that's dedication

no photo
Fri 11/21/08 10:08 AM

"The Egg Harbor New Jersey airport is closer. I actually live in a small New Jersey Town outside of Philly. Then you can go to the egg harbor train station and take the train to ...................beeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppp.

The lake is not cool it's nasty and has mean geese. I did have sex in the bottom of it once.

That's right....I am flirting with random guys in my thread because I am bored with the topic and I want a man."

flirting out of boredom ALWAYS leads to good things

We are going to have to teach you how to use the quote feature Dueyz. I don't date guys that don't know how to handle their quotes properly.

Ha ha ha...I'll be sure to follow the proper quote etiquette in the future, Mindy.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 04:05 PM
"The Egg Harbor New Jersey airport is closer. I actually live in a small New Jersey Town outside of Philly. Then you can go to the egg harbor train station and take the train to ...................beeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppp.

The lake is not cool it's nasty and has mean geese. I did have sex in the bottom of it once.

That's right....I am flirting with random guys in my thread because I am bored with the topic and I want a man."

flirting out of boredom ALWAYS leads to good things

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:46 PM

Dueyz

1000 miles away after only a week does seem odd. It would raise questions/concerns in my mind, and I can understand why it would in yours. Obviously your bright enough to be reluctant, so I'm sure you'll get it figured out.

It's just two of the guys are so cute and funny. They don't want to wait so when I tell them no they will probably get lost. I will tell them no because it's too soon. Just wondered what was going through their minds.

Even if I could read guys minds I still wouldn't be able to understand them.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:41 PM
"Even if I could read guys minds I still wouldn't be able to understand them."

That works both ways. And if either of them aren't interested in waiting, and insist on instant gratification through meeting...you know the rest. Lots of "almost"s in life.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:35 PM

"When I registered for this site I was expecting guys from Philly and Jersey to contact me. I wasn't expecting guys from all around the country and world to message me. I certainly was not expecting them to offer to come meet me."

Welcome to the world wide web :)

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:31 PM
1000 miles away after only a week does seem odd. It would raise questions/concerns in my mind, and I can understand why it would in yours. Obviously your bright enough to be reluctant, so I'm sure you'll get it figured out.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:24 PM
*(was)

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:23 PM
Mindy...LOL! Gotcha. The long distance criteria has been saved and noted. I wsas just curious.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:18 PM

4 or 5 miles? That makes a lot of jobs a LDR, lol.

I'm really not putting any effort into it anymore....!

shades

I understand...it can be frustrating after enough time/attempts.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:12 PM
That's certainly not a bad policy, Krimsa. I just try to approach every situation individually.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:10 PM
Good point, 907.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 03:04 PM
Every individual situation is different; it's difficult to use a blanket policy about what you would or wouldn't do.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 02:52 PM
4 or 5 miles? That makes a lot of jobs a LDR, lol.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 02:41 PM
What is long distance, btw? Is it measured in drive time/distance?