Community > Posts By > Dueyz

no photo
Fri 11/28/08 01:31 AM

I think we killed this guys thread!!!!

Ok!!!! men are evil azzzzzzzzzzzhole idiots~~~~~~ grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr those b*stards!!!explode

Wow...we do something right every once in a while, don't we?

no photo
Fri 11/28/08 01:28 AM

I cant wait for deodorant love!!!!love That makes me really horny!!!devil laugh

"deodorant love"?

no photo
Fri 11/28/08 01:24 AM

surprised Men use soap???

A recent development, but we're trying :)

no photo
Fri 11/28/08 01:22 AM

And you keep drinking your Zima's and Wine coolers drinks

Zima's still around?

no photo
Fri 11/28/08 01:19 AM

Lol

no photo
Fri 11/28/08 01:14 AM
If he kept telling lies, I would think that would eventually be painful

no photo
Thu 11/27/08 02:04 AM
I hope many, but only 1 is necessary :)

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 07:06 PM
"Tolerance implies no lack of commitment to one's own beliefs. Rather it condemns the oppression or persecution of others."

-JFK

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 06:56 PM

Yes (addressing one above me) I agree that it would be cheating if I were exclusive. Im unsure about telling them about the forums because it wasnt one of the preconditions when we started dating. I never mentioned forums and I dont know how they will react. One guy is a little hot headed and he might come in here and spill out all my secrets, at least the ones he knows about anyway.

Let sleeping dogs ly. No need to share any information with either of them. Not only should you feel no obligation (in your case), but sharing this info brings potential drama that's unnecessary. You have an arrangement that's working great as is.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 05:03 PM

To put this really simple.
I have always summed up Cheating as something I would have a problem doing in front of an S/O. So therefore if you would act this way in front of them then no problem.
I do have one question for you tho. "A Couple of boyfriends" Sweety I think I would be more worried about them finding out in the real world.

Okay I just read more of what you have written you state You don't date just one guy.. So therefore there is no problem you are not exclusive with anyone. Now your reputation might be another thing all together and since you didn't ask that question I will keep my opinion to myself.

Good luck

My reputation as you mentioned is that I am a woman who likes to travel and meet new people and I dont mind having more than one boyfriend. The men know that and I am too young to date exclusively one guy. How can I find the right man if I dont put myself out there and date men?

Airline pilots and stewardesses have multiple boy friends and girl friends in different cities so why cant I?

Again, I don't think it's cheating, but it's an awefully slippery slope. Here's some questions that might put things into perspective;

(1)Would you consider either of your boyfriends to be cheating on you if they were flirting online with others?

(2)They know that you're not dating either of them exclusively. Is there an understanding between yourself and them that they are supposed to know about your other partners?

1=no
2= no, they know I see others but they dont know who they are or how many. To me they are men that I have fun with when I travel to their city. They know the deal but this online thing is new so I was just curious of what goes on in mens head so thats why I asked the OP question.

I doubt this is going to be a popular answer in here, but I see no issues with any online flirting (in your case). Again, it's not the type of relationship that would work for me. But the point is whether or not it works for you. I say you're free to flirt...have fun, and good luck!

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 04:54 PM

To put this really simple.
I have always summed up Cheating as something I would have a problem doing in front of an S/O. So therefore if you would act this way in front of them then no problem.
I do have one question for you tho. "A Couple of boyfriends" Sweety I think I would be more worried about them finding out in the real world.

Okay I just read more of what you have written you state You don't date just one guy.. So therefore there is no problem you are not exclusive with anyone. Now your reputation might be another thing all together and since you didn't ask that question I will keep my opinion to myself.

Good luck

My reputation as you mentioned is that I am a woman who likes to travel and meet new people and I dont mind having more than one boyfriend. The men know that and I am too young to date exclusively one guy. How can I find the right man if I dont put myself out there and date men?

Airline pilots and stewardesses have multiple boy friends and girl friends in different cities so why cant I?

Again, I don't think it's cheating, but it's an awefully slippery slope. Here's some questions that might put things into perspective;

(1)Would you consider either of your boyfriends to be cheating on you if they were flirting online with others?

(2)They know that you're not dating either of them exclusively. Is there an understanding between yourself and them that they are supposed to know about your other partners?

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 04:28 PM
No, I wouldn't consider it cheating. Although I wouldn't consider it the best behavior, personally. I wouldn't do it, or like it done to me. However, every relationship is different, and if two people have an understanding that works for them, I say more power to them.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 04:19 PM
I've been married before, and that does not deter me from doing so again. Of course I am wiser for the experience, and I would be careful. But to give up on the institution of marriage due to a past experience is not something I would do.

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 12:14 PM
"Loneliness is the poverty of self; solitude is the richness of self."

-May Sarton

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 02:42 AM
"What passes for woman's intuition is often nothing more than man's transparency."

-George Jean Nathan

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 02:42 AM

"Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn"

~Rhett Butler

Nice :)

no photo
Wed 11/26/08 02:35 AM
"This is the final test of a gentleman: his respect for those who can be of no possible value to him."

-William Lyon Phelps

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 10:10 PM
Greetings...you guys are the only few still up.

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 09:50 PM
My brother's ex-girlfriend's mother.

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 09:43 PM

"I won't be wronged. I won't be insulted. I won't be laid a-hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them. "

-John Wayne

I dig it.