no photo
Thu 11/20/08 10:54 PM
Really? had not heard. lol

Who drinks that stuff? lol

thx

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 10:48 PM
Sounds like you're crazy. See a doctor

kidding.... I think once you put into your head that you see those numbers everywhere you will start noticing them just because you want to notice them

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 10:10 PM
fade2black

The only one I was impressed with was in Manhattan .. 'The Brooklyn Diner' great feel to it .. Manhattan so class of course.

The one I work at looks like that one on that nik at nite show called Alice. There is a diner in the show called Max's diner....or maybe Mel's diner....and some girl that says....kiss my grits. I swear my boss modeled his diner after that one.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 09:37 PM
Melanie Griffith

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 09:28 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Thu 11/20/08 09:30 PM

now sweets .. if you work hooters yes? you should know a Corona when you see one drinks drinks drinks drinks

want one?

hooters???? I work in a diner. We don't serve alcohol and I rarely drink. Sometimes I have a screwdriver or two.
When I mention all the drunks I deal with I am talking about the guys who come in after the bars close at 2am

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 09:25 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Thu 11/20/08 09:27 PM
Fade2black. What are you drinking in your picture? It's not Dr Pepper I can see that.

edit
I just read your profile. I need to put in a lot of information like you did. My profile is too simple.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 09:22 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Thu 11/20/08 09:23 PM
Huh?

I hate that just because you made it sound like I should hate it.

Is this a forum issue or something from your off-line life?

edit
Oh...I just saw your last post. Off line deal. Ok then

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 07:54 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Thu 11/20/08 07:57 PM

Just so there is no misunderstanding. This thread is about me.
You don't HAVE to talk about me but the thread will still be about me.

Anyone else like Dr. Pepper?

Anyone want to talk about something dirty?

This ends Part One Of MingleMindyMindy land

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 07:54 PM

Just so there is no misunderstanding. This thread is about me.
You don't HAVE to talk about me but the thread will still be about me.

Anyone else like Dr. Pepper?

Anyone want to talk about something dirty?

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 07:53 PM
seahawks

i would like to doctor pepper the op.!!!!laugh laugh laugh :tongue:

Dr. Pepper is not a verb...lol

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 07:44 PM

i have never heard of an Acme story...except on cartoons.

is it like a rinky dink grocery store or sumthin?

Acme is a major grocery store chain around here. WaWa is a major store chain like 7-11 but 10 times better.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 07:42 PM

ok sorry i got into the community.i will reflect back into oblivion...........

try the Mindy Dr. Pepper Thread

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 07:40 PM

Small towns only keep a sixpack, and you already finished it. Moxie burns a better aftertaste.laugh

Mine keeps no diet. I have to travel out of town for Diet

Even the local WAWA store keeps none...nor the Acme.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 07:34 PM

Hi Yall Got my D.P. on sale today Yea!

Hi PacificStar48 (MM to MM)

I only have regular Dr Pepper. Out of the Diet and don't feel like travel out of town to get more.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 07:26 PM
catwoman

i :heart: mirror

hes one of the smartest minglers out there

Are you talking about MirrorMirror? I have my reason for asking. I am not sure which side on the Mindy fence he is on. A recommendation from you would clarify things.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 07:24 PM

izzie, thanks, I'm feelin it too. :heart:

Just don't understand all the unwritten rules, I guess those that post tens of thousands of posts get to tread on the newbies.. Like I was told by a longtimer, just ignore emyawn

Now choclablover, you know I don't like drama. laugh You be good or .....or.......or........or people will read your every word and give you lots of attention and talk about you both in threads here and threads there and in private massages.

You don't want that...do you? Now be good. :smile:

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 07:20 PM
That's how I got here. Random email. I turned on my computer one day and the only site available was this one.

Welcome....it's pretty cool here. You'll like it. You might even find a boyfriend. That is if you want too.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 07:16 PM

<<<<<<<<<
is an open book.

Catwoman. I am a fan of yours too.

Welcome

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 07:14 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Thu 11/20/08 07:15 PM

Sorry, been doing actual work. Looks like I missed a lot. FREE Dr. P!! to bad they won't honor that here...

Hi Pete. You didn't miss anything. I just got here. Most of the last two pages were from my fans who hang out here to read my every word and be part of the MingleMindyMindy crowd.

You and CCL are not fans though. You are not the ones I am talking about. I am a fan of you guys.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 07:09 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Thu 11/20/08 07:10 PM
choclablover

Nope!
Just taken short cuts like so many others here do, easier than e-mailing never saw JSH. Just ignore it if it bothers you. But thanks for askingbigsmile

:smile: :smile: :hugs:

edit.....I need to get me an emoticon list. Someone said they were on the side of the screen but not for me they aren't

Sorry CCL....my hug guy didn't hug

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25