Community > Posts By > MindyMindy

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 12:44 AM
Thx catwoman and Dueyz.

Have fun on Sunday catwoman. I am meeting a guy (that I met on here) this Saturday. We both don't think we are right for each other but we live only 5 miles apart so we thought...what the heck....lets meet.

I hope you are right Dueyz....I hope you are right

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 12:33 AM

yanno...DP has many different meanings for that abbreviation.

I know but I got tired of typing the whole thing out.

Hi catwoman....how are you tonight?

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 12:31 AM
dueyz

Mindy...I wouldn't imagine you having much difficulty finding someone to have a diet Dr Pepper with you, whether he liked diet Dr Pepper or not.

It's not as easy as you think.

Some are looking for a needle in a haystack.

I get hundreds of needles everyday...I just have to find the one magic needle hidden in among them.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 12:22 AM

huh huh
honestly though amy, i gots to have my mountain dew.

Fine. I'll pick you up some Mountain dew next time I am picking up my DP

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 12:19 AM

shocked WOWsurprised

You have nice eyes.
blushing Thanxbigsmile

I have seen you somewhere before and it wasn't on these forums. hummmm???

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 12:17 AM
Edited by MindyMindy on Thu 11/20/08 12:17 AM

elwoodsully

We started chatting through Mingle (then justsayhi) back in early June,and met on Aug 30th. We spent 5 or 6 days together, and then I had to come back home.

That makes more since. You guys chatted for a couple of months before you met. That would be okay with me. I have been here less than a week and I have had offers from guys to travel from across the country to meet me. Im flattered and all but just a little nervous.

no photo
Thu 11/20/08 12:00 AM

They have 4 that I know of and I have them all.:thumbsup:

I have three. I will have to go to google to see which one I am missing. I thought I had them all.

o0O...I feel a stocking stuffer suggestion for Santa coming on.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:55 PM
If they get bailed out then every small business owner that has financial trouble should get bailed out. Small business's employ most of the workers in this country.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:52 PM
cowgirlstomp

I am not going any where, He better be a Gentleman and pick me up, ON TIME!!!

lol same here. I am not going anywhere except maybe Philly because it's close and exciting. If I fell in love I would go across the world but I don't think will happen just through the web.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:48 PM
Hi Megan Smiles

I didn't mean to make a thread similar to yours right after you did.
In my thread I am talking about some specific guys who live across the country (or world) and who just want to meet me for a date.

It's different then just driving a few hours to find love.

I should have waited until tomorrow until your thread was finished. I wasn't paying attention. Sorry.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:42 PM
Hello LittleRedHen and goodnight

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:39 PM
elwoodsully

It wasn't as simple as a date, but I flew from Chicagoland to Arizona to meet the beautifullest woman(in the picture with me) back in August. I'm flying out to see her again in early December for 6 days.

How long did you know each other before you first met in person? How long was your first meeting? I am assuming you met through the web.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:37 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Wed 11/19/08 11:37 PM

ANYTHING by Trans Siberian Orchestra.

Agreed!!! I like their music and I have most of their CD's

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:33 PM
iwearthemask

Mindy, if you had... maybe 2 years less age, I would be taking a chance.

Now there...that's a statement I don't get. Why? You know nothing about me.

I like a good looking guy just like any girl does but there is no guy who I will fly across the country to meet based on his picture and short profile(not talking celebrities which I would meet just to meet them).

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:31 PM
justaguy1212

I dunno. I like to drive..but won't fly.

Anything within reasonable driving distance would be fine.

2-4 hours is reasonable. Maybe further depending.

That's the most I was expecting. That's like me driving to New York City which is even a little further then I would really wanna travel.

I've heard people have long distance relationships and then they eventually move closer. I just am the type girl that wants the "normal" type dating relationship. Ya know....meeting for dinner or lunch a few times a week.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:24 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Wed 11/19/08 11:26 PM

iwearthemask

I live in a town full of people with IQ's lower than 10. I am desperate, and I would travel a long way to get out of here and around someone I could actually have an intelligent conversation with.

AND THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH "courted".

I live in a small town to but it's in between Atlantic City and Philadelphia. I expected my mail to come from those cites and places in between....not from thousands of miles away.

I know how you feel about living in a small town. The one I am in only has 4 single guys and I already dated the three with teeth. (kidding of course)

edit
iwearthmask....you should leave out the word desperate....it scares us girls. That's not something we want to hear. Just say you're picky.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:20 PM
melodyxoxo

HEY MINDY,

I'D GO AS FAR AS I NEEDED TOO IF I FELT COMFORTABLE WITH THEM ... BUT I WOULD HAVE TO KNOW THEY ARE WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE ... LIKE VIA WEB CAM .... WHAT BOUT U ? U EVER WEB CAM IT ?

I am not doing the traveling...they are. I will always webcam and talk to them on the phone first. I am aware of the safety issues. I did cam with one guy but he lives across town and we are meeting Saturday. I have not cammed with the far away guys because I had not planned on meeting them....yet.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:13 PM
calleigh12

I'd be suspicious as hell if some guy was willing to travel a loooong distance just to go out with me. It screams of desperation and it makes you wonder, why???? He can't get a girl closer to him? Seriously??? And then it'd be like you owe him something just because he came so far to meet you. Yeah, I wouldn't be interested in that.

In these guys defense they don't seem desperate. They even seem like they would not have trouble getting other girls. I think they just happen to have the money and time to travel.

I am afraid it would be like you said.....they would think I owe them something. I don't sleep with guys on the first date...and not usually until the 3-5th date. I like to be courted...that's right I said courted....I am pretty old fashioned.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 11:10 PM
rainbowtrout

Picking up roots just sucks......

I won't be picking up any roots unless I fall in love or come darn close.
I just wonder if I should accept guys offers to fly out to see me.
A couple of the guys seem pretty nice but lets be real.....most first dates don't work out.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:50 PM

shocked WOWsurprised

You have nice eyes.

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25