2: Hitting my friend with a pillow
3: Looking at pretty pictures on google photos
4: Trying on clothes
5: Doing other things that are secret

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:44 AM
Edited by MindyMindy on Wed 11/19/08 12:45 AM
Good night littleredhen and thx for the cookie

I'm slow on the post tonight because my best friend and I are looking at hot guys on google photos

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:28 AM

Hi all and i will buy a new drink 4 all of u :P

thx

So just how many pages can we post about the subject of Dr Pepper?

If you look at the OP it also says "Anyone want to talk about something dirty?"

:grin:

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:26 AM

*Sneaks up to Pete & touches him with the tip of a finger* yeee ow! *grins at Mindy*

frown

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:25 AM

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I'm old, fat & ugly so am I in?

*Pours a diet Dr.Pepper over crushed ice.*

I looked at all your photos....which one is you?

Come on in.

You know the proper way to drink Diet Dr. Pepper so you are more than welcomed in my "clique" thread.

Oh no....I said the bad word...."clique" lol

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:17 AM

Oh don´t worry i just want to share the drink lol :P. How r u today?

I'm great. I'm multi posting. It's nice in this thread but a little heated in the other one I am in.

Pete is a nice guy. He does have one major flaw. He lives in JAPAN.

Welcome and enjoy the show. What show? Just wait....you'll see.

*Cracks open 3 Dr. Peppers* *Shares*

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 12:14 AM

Hey, she said she wanted to share!! maybe she doesn't mind that I live in Japan (temporarily):tongue:

You paid her to be here. You're just trying to make me jealous.
It won't work.

You should know I am going to report her to the mods for......ummmm....for being too pretty. lol

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:58 PM
girlcilla

I want to share!!!

Oh you are beautiful. I don't know if I can let you in my thread. It's mine and I don't want you distracting the guys from me.

Oh okay...you can stay but don't touch Pete or RareEntity....they belong to me. (maybe)

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:32 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Tue 11/18/08 11:34 PM

Competition. If you are only contacting the most beautiful women than you have a lot of competition.

Some of the not so pretty women are more beautiful than you think. I was never considered beautiful by people (cute, they always call me cute) but when guys get to know me they start seeing me different and I become more beautiful. Same with some of my girlfriends.

Try contacting some of the less beautiful girls and see what happens. They might be a lot more beautiful than you ever imagined.

By beautiful I assumed you meant how they looked. If you meant something else then ignore this post.

Good Luck and keep trying.

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 11:19 PM
Pete

You're in Japan. You can't come over from Japan just for a slumber party.

If I knew you well we could webcam a slumber party but the last time I did that with a guy it didn't work out.

We spent most of our time out of focus and the guys got angry. The guys were High School friends. We didn't do anything dirty. We just showed off our camisoles.

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:55 PM
Pete

shouldn't you be out with your girlfriends? I saw you perved me.. I feel so privilegedlaugh

It's too cold to go out.

I am having a slumber party. Okay...there is only my best friend and I but we are having fun. She is laughing at the people who are posting insults in my other thread.

She can't believe they hang on my every word.

I wanted her to make an account but she's at my house and on my computer and I don't want Mingle Mods thinking I have two account profiles.

I forgot to turn on my stealth mode when I looked at you and a few other guys. I went profile perving with Amy and I didn't do stealth. Now my inbox is filing up with guys asking about me looking at them.

Amy says hi

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:11 PM
*cracks open a fresh Diet Dr. Pepper*

ahhhhhhhhhhh

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 10:09 PM

Ok, seriously.... someone please smack my hand if I go back into that asinine thread again slaphead

SMACK!!

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:41 PM

fade2black

she's been planning this since she was a little girl. Out of my 5 kids, she is the Disney Princess ..

You can stop anytime now. Stop rubbing it in. I am an only child and I have done the same planning. I am not a Disney Princess but I have my own fairy tale wedding planned. I have the poor mans version, middle class mans version, and rich mans version all planed out.

*check inbox* "darn it....where are the guys when you need them?"

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:24 PM

geesh girl .. she's 24 - isn't he a handsome italian

Yes. I am so jealous. I want the dress and the guy.

*checks inbox again for potential mate*

I am vulnerable right now after seeing that dress. Any half decent looking guy with a half decent email message might get a marriage proposal from me.

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:20 PM
Nova86

MindySpace hunh? interesting...smells like bacon in here laugh

as long as it is not diet sure, i'll take one....diet ruins my figure :banana:

diet bacon? ewwww. Just kidding. What smells like bacon is my hair and my computer keyboard.

My applemac is so beat up. It has no sound (no more youtube for me). Two of the key buttons are missing which is one of the reasons I edit so much (plus I am OCD some). And the screen is blurry on the left side.

Plus it's all dented and I dropped it in the lake once when I was posting on the pier. It has never acted right since then. Sometimes it just freezes.

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:08 PM

The link is in this thread .. in the OP

http://mingle2.com/topic/show/175617

also where they are getting married

I like....now I'm gonna cry. I wanna get married. I'm almost an old maid. I'll be 22 in 11 and a half months.

I hope she lives happily ever after.

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 08:01 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Tue 11/18/08 08:03 PM
Why do I smell like bacon?
Why do I spend all my time posting?
Why do the geese hang out in that nasty lake?

Why are Tuesdays so slow at work?
Why are all the coffee cups turned the wrong way?
Why are people staring at me like I'm a poisonous snake?

What's up with the guy in the farmer's hat eating sausage?
What's up with the lady in booth two sniffing the cheese?
What's up with my lazy co-worker making more than I make?

Where will I go after work is done?
Where will I go when I find some one?
Where will I go when the world ends for goodness sake?

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 07:48 PM

nova86

i bet a pig farmer would go crazy for you...seeing as you always smell like bacon LOL

Farmers are cool. but.. I don't want a guy to like me just for my bacon. ... laugh

Hi Nova86. Welcome to MindySpace. Would you like a Dr. Pepper?

no photo
Tue 11/18/08 07:39 PM
Tuesdays sure are slow here in the restaurant. I've only had three tables so far. Maybe cause it's so cold outside.

I just sit here and eat bacon and post.

I always go home smelling like bacon.

Oh....and to stay on topic.....a nice customer brought me a 6 pack of Diet Dr. Pepper because he knows the local Acme doesn't carry it.

That was sweet of him.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25