Community > Posts By > MindyMindy

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:41 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Wed 11/19/08 04:41 PM
Ryth34611

That was Pete's quote, but you're right. Mindy, in your profile you said you couldn't take any more pics because you don't have a digital camera. But, since you have a webcam why don't you prove us all wrong right now. I'll be the first to apologize. flowerforyou

That wasn't Pete's quote.
I thought you were not concerned? Did you lie?
I am not going to cam with you.
I cam with the guys that I will date and that's it.

Here's an idea...if you think I am fake then why don't you not post to me? Do you ask everyone on Mingle to cam with you?

Sorry lady....I am not a monkey that will jump through a hoop for you. I don't need or want an apology from you.

You have now become irrelevant and I will no longer read your post or post to you.

Bye :smile:

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:33 PM

Now my inbox is filing up with guys asking about me looking at them.

Amy says hi

Is this for real???huh Are you sure your not just rubbing planters peanuts all over your skin?

I don't get it????ohwell

Most girls here will tell you that if they look at guys profiles without using the stealth mode they then get messages from some of the guys that they looked at.

If you saw a girl look at you ...you might message her...right?

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:32 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Wed 11/19/08 04:32 PM
Pete0909

HAHA, umm... no one on here has seen me on cam. i just started my profile a couple weeks ago. But I have made several friends I could cam with.

I think you name is really Sally and you live in Mexico and you're a lesbian just trying to get up my skirt.

:wink:

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:27 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Wed 11/19/08 04:30 PM
ruth

Mindy, it makes no difference to me whether or not you are who you say are. Everyone should be careful when it comes to dating someone they meet online. Whether you are "real" or not....you have posted so many contradictions I can no longer keep track of them.

Name ONE

name ONE contradiction

You can't. You can name a little error like me saying I opened up pof 4-5 days after I opened mingle then clarified it to two days. That's hardly a contradiction.

Lets see you name ONE contradiction.
Anyone .... name ONE contradiction.

I'll wait

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:22 PM

<------ Just says no to Dr. Pepper and yes to tap water!

Maybe it's because I come from a family of Dr. Pepper drinkers.:wink:

Someone has to be different.:angel:

As long as it's not water from the nasty lake in my back yard.
ewwwwwwwwww

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:21 PM

so no password

Dr Pepper

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:21 PM

Who is amazingamanda???

Is it a magician that disappeared, then reappeared as MindyMindy?

Just asking? The name amanda seems to be surrounding you.

I don't know. From what I heard it was some "girl" that was here before me and she made a ruckus. Some think I am her or her sister. Her profile was still here last time I checked but it said nothing. I am sure the moderators have checked into it.

I am still here so I guess I am not her. lol

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:18 PM

I opened the POF account on the 15th.

I didn't post in their forums until last night. That's why I said 4-5 days later. I didn't start using that account until just today.

You can go there and check

Not that concerned. Good luck to you "Mindy". flowerforyou

Concerned enough to make 3-4 post questioning me but not concerned enough to look at my proof when it's offered.

Good luck to you "Ruth"

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:16 PM
petethepunk43

so whats the password?

Dr. Pepper

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:14 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Wed 11/19/08 04:16 PM

naw b.s. you can unplugg. your modem, and get diffrent ip number, so just because her account is still active dun mean nothing,

busted amanda,

say what u gotta say,

i already know,

so keep talking your jimberish,

I am on WiFi...no modem. Why did you send me a message if I am fake? Why did you hit on me? Why am I only fake AFTER I rejected you? Your argument is no good if you make it AFTER the girl rejects you.

Be a man...suck it up.....move on.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:12 PM
I opened the POF account on the 15th.

I didn't post in their forums until last night. That's why I said 4-5 days later. I didn't start using that account until just today.

You can go there and check

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:09 PM

yo this chick posin as a dude,
as fake as it gets,
shouldn't used the same grammer,
and words,
as you used on the amazingamanda account,
sorry,
as
the donald would say
YOUR FIRED

The mods already got reports of that, looked into it, and made a post about it.

Sorry guy but I am not that person. Her accounts looks fake...there is not even anything written on it.

That amanda account is still active...so is mine...I think mingle would have deleted them if they came from the same place.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:07 PM

So, when you originally wrote in your profile that online dating was new for you, that was a lie?

Check the registration dates. I opened the POF account 4-5 days after this one.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:00 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Wed 11/19/08 04:03 PM
Ruth

I thought we were talking about passwords. A bit jumpy, aren't you?

No, two mingle people messaged me informing me I was fake. One pointed me to the "real" Mindy on the top of the POF hottest 500 people's list. It was me, I was #1. She didn't bother to actually read the profile and see that is was the same as this one.

She thought I stole my own pictures.

I received two of those type messages today.

To clarify...on POF I am Mindy Mindy with a space. (they allow spaces) There is a MindyMindy without spaces. Different person and no photos.

I am not #1 anymore either. I changed pictures and the rating starts over. I am #23 now.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 03:54 PM
This thread always has the best pictures.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 03:52 PM
Ruth

Who said I thought someone had a fake profile? slaphead

I didn't. Just informing you of the Mingle2 policy.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 03:51 PM
Pete0909

I do not have a fake profile miss Ruth!

We might have to webcam so I can verify that you really are a guy and not just some lesbian girl trying to get up my skirt.

I webcammed with one forum guy already but he didn't live in JAPAN....lol.... he is the guy I am seeing Saturday.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 03:49 PM
ruth34611

Isn't the password "fake profile"? I thought that was what it is. Maybe I'm wrong. *shrugs*

If you have a problem and you think someone's profile is fake then you should report it to the moderators. That's what I did and it worked.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 03:45 PM
Find the two best dating site forums you can.

I know of a couple of good ones. Then put up a nice well written profile, a nice picture, then post on the forums.

Post interesting topics. Answer others people's topics with your comments and be a gentleman. Don't be rude and ignore the trolls.

After a while you be able to contact other forum girls and they probably will reply and you will have a greater chance of success. I can't promise success, I don't know you, but you chances will be better (unless you're a forum jerk).

Don't be in a hurry either. Once you've been on the forums for a while you become a living breathing person instead of just another one of 100's of random messages girls get every week.

Try it...it works....just be patient. You'll find someone when you stop trying so hard.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 03:36 PM
petethepunk43

hello

Hello, do you know the password? You can't come in unless you know the password.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25