Community > Posts By > MindyMindy

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:48 PM
If you meet a person from across town for a date and the date doesn't work it's no big deal.

Some guys who message me live too far away for dating so I say no to their offers. I am not big on web dating. I want to get to know the guy in real life.

I've had some guys offer to travel from across the country (or further) just for a date. I totally don't get this.

It's seems like too much pressure. If I decided I didn't feel any chemistry between us I would feel like I would have to stretch the date out just because he traveled so far. I would feel pressured to make the date work instead of just relaxing and being myself.

Would you accept a date from a guy you only talked to for a week on the web and who lived across the country or even further away? Lets say you really didn't know him well and you didn't even know if he is right for you.

The guys I am referring to I would go on a date with if they lived across town.

Thoughts?

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:36 PM
Silent Night

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:24 PM
I would and I even say so in my profile. Love is hard to find and I feel I should go where I find it.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:17 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Wed 11/19/08 10:18 PM

Mindy, will you block me? It makes me feel dirty.

Being nice didn't work, so maybe this'll be fun.

You already know that I already did....and you were not "nice"....not even close

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:16 PM

Pete asked me to post a pic of myself tonight holding up two fingers. I did so. Then your friend dan99 implied Pete was fake.

I did more than many of you have done.

izze

Do you have a quote showing me saying mean things about another?

I'll wait.

odd that you thought that was what i was laughing at..

feelin guilty.. i was aucutualy laughing because you said you went to bed.. twice..

concience gettin to ya??
:angel:

no I said good night to a couple of people. I have said that I don't go to bed until 5am many times.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:13 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Wed 11/19/08 10:15 PM
who was banned?

It's talk about in one of your chat threads

edit....Ok suspended then. She then got so upset she sent me a personal message.

I reported her message

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:11 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Wed 11/19/08 10:12 PM
Pete asked me to post a pic of myself tonight holding up two fingers. I did so. Then your friend dan99 implied Pete was fake.

I did more than many of you have done.

izze

Do you have a quote showing me saying mean things about another?

I'll wait.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 10:07 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Wed 11/19/08 10:08 PM

I'm not sure that is even possible to calculate at this point considering a good portion of her posts are missing due to her threads being deleted.

Only one of my threads was deleted.

The rest were started by many of you. Your friend dan99 lost his thread tonight. Your little group lost another thread last night and someone was banned.

Two of the threads that you consider mine were actually started by guys I rejected.

I have received no warnings and my post contain no insults of others

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 09:44 PM

mindy.. i dont know what you are whining about.. you have over 700 posts so you would get to vote too so stfu!
lol

Sounds like daydreamer is doing the whining about people "she" doesn't like being able to post.

"She" is whining because "she" doesn't like some people and they make "her" cry.

Night izze

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 09:42 PM
Goodnight daydreamer.

Have a pleasant night "girl"

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 09:38 PM
daydreamer

that's why I said they would have to have at least 500 posts to vote.

I see. All the conditions just happen to fit your profile.

You just want to shut up people you don't like.

Sorry "girl" but it doesn't work that way.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 09:37 PM
daydreamer

I hear you cluckin' big chicken!

I know you do. I looked back at my post and you responded in almost every single thread I made and 50% of your responses were insulting.

You actually just jump into threads to start drama. You are very much like me.....almost EXACTLY like me. :wink:

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 09:35 PM
daydreamer

it would be interesting if we could rate each others posts and if users below a certain rating were not allowed to post for a certain amount of time.

Then some people would make 30 fake profiles and lock out people they didn't like.

Sounds like a bad idea.

Free speech is good. Speech controlled by a few people that don't like others is bad.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 09:31 PM
Edited by MindyMindy on Wed 11/19/08 09:32 PM
daydreamer
open a thread,
read through the responses,
see a post from someone you're not fond of
and decide to avoid the thread altogether just because they've posted?

It seems not many here do that. It seems they actually jump into threads with people they don't like.

Right OP? You know what I am talking about exactly. :wink:

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 09:26 PM

I like the night. It's quiet and peaceful and my wifi runs faster because all the day computer people are not jamming it up.

Hi directandwrite

Hey MindyMindy, what's up girl? flowerforyou

I am up. My bedtime is usually 5am

Your main photo picture is turning me on....is that bad?

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 09:05 PM
I am shy at first but after I get to know someone I have an easy time of it.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 09:03 PM
I like the night. It's quiet and peaceful and my wifi runs faster because all the day computer people are not jamming it up.

Hi directandwrite

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 08:57 PM
CNN just said that Ford didn't need the money and wouldn't take it.

I say let GM and that other one fail.

Somehow I think the guys running those companies will figure out a way to save their company with out the bail outs because they want to keep their multi million dollar jobs.

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 08:51 PM

No offense but i'll pass Mindy but you sound like a nice lady.

I am Sunkist and Mug rootbeer guy =)

pass what? O you mean winning me?.... it's ok ...you couldn't find me. I hide well.

lol...

no photo
Wed 11/19/08 08:45 PM
Same here. I know how you feel. I am 21 and I want to be a young mom. I just don't want to rush into anything with the wrong guy.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25