Community > Posts By > alchmey2009

alchmey2009's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:12 PM
hello
im looking for like minde people of science to communicate with
i am currently what is called a merlin in the industrial and energy community. i am working out theories on alternative fuels and solutions to electrical demands. but am quite swamped with other minute projects and am looking to see if anyone here might be able to share insights on their ideas.

alchmey2009's photo
Wed 07/08/09 08:12 PM
hello
im looking for like minde people of science to communicate with
i am currently what is called a merlin in the industrial and energy community. i am working out theories on alternative fuels and solutions to electrical demands. but am quite swamped with other minute projects and am looking to see if anyone here might be able to share insights on their ideas.

alchmey2009's photo
Wed 07/08/09 09:45 AM
nice
i am working on a few projects in which crystals are the primary components byt as you said there are some you can burn and i will look into that very heavily today to see what i can find out thank sir you have been of great help.

alchmey2009's photo
Tue 07/07/09 08:53 PM
greetings all
i am writting to see if there are any ladies out here in illinois that are on board with agnostic thoughts.
i am not a religious man any more and am looking for a woman who can share the veiws and ideals of agnostics with me.

alchmey2009's photo
Tue 07/07/09 08:51 PM
i come to you with a question.
have any of you ever experimented withcrystals in an alternative fueling like manner. if you have maybe we can communicate about your theories i woul like to find out if my thesis on an alternative to electrical power could be sound.
well i look forward to hearing what others have come up with or may be able to add to my theroy.

alchmey2009's photo
Thu 07/02/09 12:16 AM
thanks ladies i guess i am just laughable sometimes for my determination to find out whats real and whats not.

alchmey2009's photo
Wed 07/01/09 11:20 PM
i have heard so many different views
some one once told me it was a coded language that hold the secrets of the universe with others have told me it is the foundation on which all science started but there is someone else who said that its a blueprint in which applied modern methods can make the impossible, possible well let me know what your feelings on the subject are.

alchmey2009's photo
Wed 07/01/09 11:14 PM
i was wondering if any other men have an attraction to very muscular women. i mean like Jill mills type of woman as in metrx world strongest woman 3 times in a row.

maybe i'm just crazy but i love women who are strong enough to punch through a brick wall maybe its a just seeing their raw power i don't know but if there are any ladies like that on this site i would love to meet them

alchmey2009's photo
Wed 07/01/09 11:09 PM
okay this is gonna be an entertaining story to some

i was 14 when i met my first girlfriend
i was walking in a township just north of my home town
when i saw this gigantic barbarian pounding the hell out of a guy my size well i was maybe 110 lbs soaking wet. so i decided i couldn't let this poor guy get beaten like that. so told the gargantuan person to "let him go and try you luck on me" well the giant dropped the boy and then turned around and looked me dead in my eye. amazingly i was stunned this behemoth was a girl.
well i told her that i would like to fight her. back then i had no sense of valor or understanding of why it was wrong to hit a woman.
well back to the story. i stood there and raised my balled fist in anticipation. she quickly grabbed my fist and said i will fight you but it will be on my terms.
i accepted right away. she told me to follow her and i did she lead me down the block about a half a mile then when we stopped she said i want to fight you in an arena like setting. after a moment i thought of what to say and like an idiot i said when ever where ever.
she turned away from me and opened the fence into her back yard
she then said something that caught me off guard but only after the story took place. take off your clothes i don't want you to have an excuse as to why i beat you, you will know me as the winner when this fight is over.
after she said that i told her well then whats good for the goose is good for the gander. she looked nodded and then took off her clothes so there we were in the back yard about to fight it out.
after a second i thought if she rushes in ill parry her hand away and counter with a back fist.
she rushed in alright and connected with a combination kick that sent me to the ground with some thunder behind it.she lunged in and her left foot was in my mid section while her right foot was planted against my jaw.
after being on the ground and in a daze for several minutes i was able to sit up with some very agonizing discomfort. but none the less she had won the fight. when i was able to see her again she had just finished getting dressed and look over at me she the said since you lost you owe me for wasting my time so you will be my boyfriend and that is that.
seeing that i was in no position to argue with her logic i said i guess your right. well that's the story of how i wound up in a three year relationship with an amazon.

alchmey2009's photo
Tue 06/30/09 11:24 PM
i gotta hand it to miss yarbro she has a way of evolving the veiws i see into the past with her almost priceless storys of teh immortal alchemist st germain. of whom i have descided to become a disciple of and follow teh society of light.

alchmey2009's photo
Tue 06/30/09 04:26 PM
i just thought id ask the question that has always been on my mind
i mean republicans call them selves god fearing people yet the try to make every one else envious of them which is fundamentally flawed but hey this is coming from a guy who agrees with george washington that teh 2 party system is a load of crap and completely worthless if some one is good to their word taht means that they are teh best candidate but not because tehy share a partial veiw of a party of people. i am not exactly proud of democrats either im independent of green support all day.

alchmey2009's photo
Tue 06/30/09 12:11 AM
you are my new life
the beat of my heart.

when i first layed eyes on you
i knew from the start.

do you feel my heart beating the same as yours
i will be your protection your very conscience.

the only thing that makes me smile and glad
is when we play and you laugh and call me dad

daughter of my flesh blood of my blood,
how much i miss you, my sweet child

alchmey2009's photo
Mon 06/29/09 11:45 PM
hey just wanted to ask
if i follow alchemy and am what i know to be agnostic
does that make me a hypocrite?

alchmey2009's photo
Mon 06/29/09 11:36 PM
yeah i know its hard being a father when teh woman i have a kid with is a real piece of work. okay ladies let me ask you this if a man offers to help you when you have his kid but you are not together aint been in years. would you turn down his help because you have expensive taste and you needed the help more than you could ever admit to.i mean no money in the bank and rent is due dont have a job and barely any food type of bad.

alright look this is whats up
my daughter mom
calls me from a desk phone at some office she went to and asked me to help her out by getting her a phone well i was going to give her a prepaid cell phone with a ezpay contract well too make a long story short she turned my help away because i refused to buy her an iphone touch.mean while she has no phone no money to pay a bill and she is woried about a damn iphone that dont make a bit of sense to me.

alchmey2009's photo
Mon 06/29/09 11:28 PM
to be honest there are
3 good reasons that i went form pentecostal to agnostic.
1 i refuse to accept teh one world voice/one world choice of teh end times
2 i will never respect anyone who thinks george w bush was a decent president and tells me he did gods work.
3 churchs feed you there own man made dogma of endless crap and doctrine, in other words their way of tricking you outta every dime you get for some quick to dispose of ministy purpose.

alchmey2009's photo
Mon 06/29/09 11:34 AM
the furnace of mine heart was
was refined from the start.
the purity of my mind
is to serve others and always be kind
the elements of my body
are the forgotten remnants of a universal truth.
the energy that gives freedom
is given from a lost kingdom.
with all of this i can only begin to feel
that my soul is long and old
i can only immagine the story it would have told.

alchmey2009's photo
Tue 06/23/09 12:34 AM
it is the eagerness of my heart
the passion of my loin
the seduction of my eyes
the climatic aura of sound
the sensual union of me touching you
the lust of your aroma
the deviation of the taste of your lips when we kiss

all of these are just the more bringing my heart back from the brink of exhaustion.

alchmey2009's photo
Tue 06/23/09 12:21 AM
okay
for any one who reads this series i must say i am a huge fan
and if you have read the whole series maybe you would understand my jealousy of david quinn.
well him and francine peters.
well i am just indifferent i guess when it comes to love you love who you love i mean there is no secret that someone can love a person no matter who they are. i get that more now that i have read the series.

alchmey2009's photo
Sat 06/06/09 06:20 PM
hey i need to know if anyone else feels like i do about the truth between, alchemy and the free masons.

i have heard many things about the two being intertwined but i have never been able to find a direct link myself.

i know this may not bother some people but for me it is overly important to track the time line of comte de st germian.

it is said he died in the middle 20th century but i am very doutfull of this.

if any one has info on this please shine some light on this mystery to me.

alchmey2009's photo
Fri 06/05/09 03:47 PM
thanks all of you
i am glad i came here
i am going to stick with the woman i love
i think she is the one if you know what im saying.
and i love my child but not enough to be destroyed by the mother.
well thanks again and ill see some of you in the poetry boards.