Community > Posts By > logjammin

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 07:01 PM
i feel sorry for people who don't drink. when they wake up that is the best they are going to feel all day.

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 12:48 PM
don't read this

no photo
Sat 03/14/09 12:35 PM
wanna go in halves making a bastard with me?

no photo
Fri 03/13/09 10:07 PM
i love darts

no photo
Fri 03/13/09 10:59 AM
Edited by logjammin on Fri 03/13/09 11:00 AM
You have to love the few moments in life where you are operating in complete perfection. Today I was taking a mid-term exam in speech class and had to write an essay: What are the principles of communication and how do they relate to the definition of communication as discussed in class? So I'm sitting in my desk looking at my paper thinking about how I wanted to answer this and then serendipity struck.

The definition of communication is the process of creating or sharing meaning. There are seven principles of communication. I do not know them and cannot list them so you will probably give me a failing grade. (communication is relational) That is your job as my instructor. (guided by culture) I really think that I should have shown up to class early and written the list down on my desktop in pencil, like the girl sitting to my left. (communication is ethical)I should keep this tatic in mind for the next test. (communication is learned) Writting the answers on her desk will probably get her an A. (communication has purpose) Now she is getting up to turn in her paper which she undoubtedly scored very well on because I can still see the answers which she forgot to erase, and they are correct. (communication is continuous) I will fail this test since I have not listed out the seven principles of communication like the girl sitting in the third row from the door in the second seat back from the front. Perhaps I will fail with dignity. Perhaps, not. (communication vary in conscious though)

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 07:34 PM
thirteen year olds don't need a cell phone. what did you do when you were a kid?

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 07:24 PM
lol! may i stroke your ego too!

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 07:21 PM
No, they are usually ground up and in the freezer before they have a chance to speak.

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 06:36 PM
yes! (sarcasm)-- I REALLY need to invent a sarcasm font.

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 06:26 PM
Edited by logjammin on Mon 03/09/09 06:27 PM
blister in the sun - violent femmes

or

dancing with myself - billy idol

It's what I do best.

no photo
Mon 03/09/09 05:27 PM
yes

no photo
Wed 03/04/09 12:11 AM
Tired with the lunacy and loneliness
I find solace in the sweet caress of the more intimate times
Times that were not clouded
A time where reality was not fake
In a place
Our place
Where we would dance in symmetry and laugh in the face of dejection
Our hearts would thunder
And our smiles radiate
And cares would slide down Satan’s spine
I yearn for the punctuation
An exclamation
Soft sways and spread lips
A hunger
Back to a familiar crossroad
A place where harmony lusts
A time where perfection stood still
And we would serenade angels
And make them weep
At the smolder
Knowing was enough
Forgetting was everything
And it was boundless
Pure
Lasting
Anything
Anywhere
Anytime

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 05:12 PM
it's rough. it hurts the little boys so much that they aren't able to walk for like 18 months after it's done to them.

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 04:57 PM
that's what i'm saying. if i were old enough to make that choice i wouldn't want anyone near that part of my body with a sharp object.

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 04:48 PM
who would chose to cut it off when they are old enough to make that decision? i don't want anything sharper than teeth anywhere near my daddy parts.

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 04:10 PM
i'm looking at guys perspective of being "different" or woman's stories of seeing one and saying that it looks like an anteater. I'm looking to make the paper funny.

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 04:03 PM
either positive or negative

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 03:59 PM
I'm writing another english paper and need a little help.
I'm writing on the effect of being uncircumsized. Any ideas or horror stories?

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 12:24 PM
why do mothers use facebook to tell me that their small child is sick or ate a whole jar of peas?

no photo
Sun 02/22/09 03:19 AM
willingness