Community > Posts By > Kaysler

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 01:10 AM

are you really that green ?????
see those red numbers under your pic ??????
gypsy ,has been here longer than any of us !slaphead

*blinks* Ughfrustrated frustrated frustrated
serves me right ...apologies...

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 01:06 AM
Edited by Kaysler on Sun 12/07/08 01:11 AM
Good luck at mingle

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 12:47 AM
If you want viewed like a piece of meat display yourself like one. I don't think a soulmate will be looking for an ass. Just my input.

Welcome, have fun and I hope you find what you're looking for.

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 12:25 AM
The one of the blond roid boy that doesn't have you in it.

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 12:14 AM

Everlast

EDIT: DANG IT!!! Posted at the same time!

Survivor

Hey I'm stealling That answer for the current one: Rob Zombie

Everlast

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 12:11 AM

I'll pass, I'm almost done with my Marketing degree.

ooohhh college boy lol haha good for u man i didnt make it past high school i hated learnin from people that never really worked a day in their lives lol

Have you ever tried controlling 30 kids and drawing their attention to a single subject that maybe no matter what you do to it may still be a dry subject? Sounds like loads of work to me.

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 12:08 AM

Well I was, all my fabric & my sewing machine are in storage 1400 miles away right now.

eww poopy! did you recently move?

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 12:07 AM
I'll pass, I'm almost done with my Marketing degree.

no photo
Sun 12/07/08 12:05 AM
Edited by Kaysler on Sun 12/07/08 12:06 AM

You also must analyze structure and form. If two things have the same characteristics then the brain can largely use the same apparati for the two tasks.

Also you must consider genetic machinery laid in waiting. Our species has traversed this path many times, who is to say what has not been built and laid there as a means to greater survival: instinct have you?

Fine point made. Experiments done on insects showed ... i can't remember the bug they used for the life of me (leech, roach, or worm) At any rate they would teach a bug a maze then kill it and feed it to other specimens and they had a statistically significant better time at doing the maze than ones of the control group.

So are you suggesting something along the lines of ancestral knowledge being carried genetically?

Perhaps knowledge turns into instinct even?

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 11:59 PM

I love it here too but its such a dead area(for growth or jobs) I live in but I love everything else about it.

its like that everywhere man go get ur CDL thats wat i did there will always be jobs drivin truck

The area i grew up in.
My town: no red lights, no police, 5 miles to get gas, 45 min to go buy a pair of socks(till 1 1/2 ago when we got a Satan-Mart), The Steel Industry failed in the late 80's, and to rent a 3 story house costs 400 a month, When I was 16 and started working I was competing with middle aged parents for minimum wage jobs.

It is a dead area, I know better than to stay here for work.

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 11:53 PM

Sure I have, I am just pointing out that if we analyze it we will know more about it. The first step is documentation.

Most occurrences I am willing to bet you have insider information, the subconscious remembers a lot of things our conscious doesn't.

I will agree with this. I think link to the "inner mind" as I call it at times has great potential for resourcing information we typically are unaware of...How about this for a question: Have you ever had knowledge of a task or artform for which you have never been exposed to in any great detail? An understanding of it greater than the novice expectations.

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 11:49 PM
hello lrh, how are you?
Are you a quilter?

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 11:41 PM
I love it here too but its such a dead area(for growth or jobs) I live in but I love everything else about it.

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 11:40 PM
<----Fell for the quitters thing too. At least i wasn't alone.

I would love to sew a quilt cause I have one my mother made ages ago and i love it and i think it would be fantastic to make another similar to it I use it year round.

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 11:32 PM
Hello all, Do you think we're more friendly than most? I've read those "You're Pennsylvanian If" lists and one said we wave too much. Do you wave at strangers?

I do wave at passing strangers especially on dirt roads and rural areas. When I am out driving I'll always wave at the man out mowing the lawn or the lady checking her mail.

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 11:25 PM
NW Pa, Clarion County

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 10:59 PM
Bet you thought you won didn't you?

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 10:55 PM

Get a journal. If you really think your psychic write down every time you get an impression.

Then track how many times your right against how many times your not.

This will lean in your favor, but if you can get anywhere close to 75% while being honest with yourself, then maybe you have something.

2/3

That is not really a lot to ask under non controlled circumstances.

Then once your ready let me know, ill endorse you and maybe we can will a mill or two.

as I said I wanted it to be coincidence and it isn't fool proof I don't claim to will things, that is as reasonable as thinking little billy will get a new bike if he prays to God hard enough.

I am not trying to make fantastic claims that i'm special in any way. I believe we've all had some similar things happen. You've never had a time where you had gut instinct you followed and it has been right? This is what i am talking about.

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 09:56 PM

Skyhook: I know a woman that says she can talk to trees--they want her to sing to them...

... how does that help the lady talking to the tree?
This woman doesn't need open-minded friends justifying her delusions. She needs a doctor because she's borderline schizophrenic.

And stop bringing free will into every discussion. It's not even related to the discussion on energy. :smile:

You make this lady sound like a saint. I can say with 100% certainty that, in our experienced reality here on Earth, that tree is not talking to that woman. I would bet my life on it. If she says (and even if she truly believes) that the tree is speaking with her, then she is malfunctioning. And if you believe her, you might be too.

(no offense! laugh)
I understand your point of view and in most cases I'll agree with you, all I am offering is my perspective.

I do not claim to speak with trees, but what i do claim to do is listening to nature. Now I'm not saying there is English involved or even speech. I understand my claim can be explained away with daydreaming and other similar accepted occurrences. But i feel impressions in the woods, I've had wild creatures approach me, even though i live in a large hunting area. I have had my attention grabbed by animals behind me or in a tree that i did not hear but I felt their eyes on me. Now science tells me this is all in my head...but why do i feel creatures near me i can not hear, smell or see?
This is interesting. I've heard that detectives encounter a similar type phemomenon when tailing people. If they "look to hard" at the a suspect, the suspet will inevitably manifest symptoms of increased suspicion. Like they know they are being watched.

and this is the simplest of the things i "hear" from nature. It sounds kooky I know but i've had the wind blow a certain way and have a chill up my spine and suddenly realize something was wrong with my best friend and so I call them as soon as I can, and it has yet to ever be wrong...I tried to call it coincidence. It hasn't failed yet. Now I don't get it EVERY time the friend is needing me but every time i get the feeling one friend is needing me and I'll know which one.

no photo
Sat 12/06/08 08:20 PM
Edited by Kaysler on Sat 12/06/08 08:21 PM

I wonder about the enforcability issue of taxation.

It's not like alcohol where you need to have a fairly complex mechanical device and a significant amount of time and effort, in order to get a useable product.

With marijuana, you pretty much can just poke a seed in the ground and walk away.

How much money would have to go into enforcing the taxation if everyone could grow their own in a planter in their living room?

It would be kind of like trying to enforce a tax on houseplants.

My guess it would be the same as growing your own tobacco. There are no federal regulations on the amount for growing your own tobacco for personal use... there might be by state though..
Good information. I didn't know that.

Do you know if it is legal to sell the tobacco that you grow yourself? And what about barter? Do you know if it's legal to exchange, say, your home-grown vegetables for someone else's home-grown tobacco?

Which brings up another interesting point. What about pot co-ops? With a large enough co-op, you could effectively eliminate the need for purchasing from an outside source. And pot smokers are just the subversive types who would want to go co-op anyway. laugh

Your worried about loss of tax revenue from self growers? Americans are lazy face it lol. We can cook our own hamburger but it is nicer if someone does it for us.
Yes a fair number of people would grow their own but unless you have land enough to grow on it is ineffective for a year round supply. For most it would supplement their purchasing, or be a source of high quality/ specialty varieties.
Apply a right to grow tax for outside fields. Apply taxes to essentials needed for the growth of the plant.